Career questions tagged fracture

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Anonymous439 views

What's this doctor called? I want to look more into this career.

Okay, so baically I fractured my arm, and I want to say I remember them being a specialist...this doctor basically reviewed my x-rays and said I had a hairline fracture. She then let me know I would need a cast for a while, and I kept going to her every like every month or every like 8 r 6 weeks...I'm not sure it's be a while. If it helps she also told me I didn't need physical therapy. I really got interested ever since that experience...because then no less than a year later I had to go see her again for my thumb. #doctor #search #fracture

answer icon2 answers
location icon