Career Questions tagged Opportunities

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06

is my interest in becoming a exotic animal specialized veterinarian unrealistic? what are the advantages and disadvantages?

I am a Senior student at William J. Brennan High school looking for information on becoming a veterinarian. I specifically want to pursue becoming an Exotic Animal Vet and wouldn't mind traveling at the beginning of my career to do so but i would like to know my chances and what i must do to...

#exotic-animals #problems #solutions #benefits #advantages #scarcity #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #animal-health #job-outlook #relativity #opportunities #animals #disadvantages #veterinary

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06

how difficult is it to pursue a DVM?

#exotic-animals #requirements #medicine #opportunity #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #animal-health #competition #job-outlook #necessities #opportunities #animals #competitive #veterinary

Kimberly W.’s Avatar
Kimberly W. Jan 20, 2018

How can I get experience in the publication field?

I want to become a book editor, but I live in a place that doesn't have much opportunity to break into that career. #bookworm #opportunities...

#workexperience

Brenna M.’s Avatar
Brenna M. Mar 10

Are there any opportunities you wish you took but never did?

I am having a dilemma about whether or not to pursue music. I LOVE making music but I also am.. nervous.. about pursuing solely music. I have a great opportunity to do so, and I don't want to regret not taking it. #music #musician #music-industry #regrets...

#opportunities

Magdiel Job Alarcon C.’s Avatar
Magdiel Job Alarcon C. Aug 09, 2018

What are the best school organizations for valuable experience?

Sorority. Fraternity. Athletics. Clubs. As college students, we often join associations because of shared interests and to fit in the college persona. But what school organizations offer the best experience for jobs or opportunities? #schoolorganizations #collegereality #jobs...

#opportunities

William H.’s Avatar
William H. Aug 05, 2018

What other jobs can you do with a medical doctorate degree?

I do plan on practicing medicine, but I want to know what other options are at my disposal in case that I do not want to do so anymore. #medicine #nutrition #wellbeing #opportunities...

#family

Roniqua R.’s Avatar
Roniqua R. Apr 12, 2018

What is the best school to attend to be a RN ?

I want to go into being a traveling nurse but when I did research on it they stated that it’ll be better to become a RN because then you’ll get more #opportunities in travel. #nurse #nursing #healthcare #registered-nurse...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Kimberly W.’s Avatar
Kimberly W. Jan 20, 2018

How can I get experience in the publication feild?

#workexperience

Kate K.’s Avatar
Kate K. Oct 22, 2016

What are the chances that an employer or company would consider paying for/offering a scholarship to a particular student that financially needs it and will agree to work for them in the future?

These days the cost of college keeps rising and the rate of unemployment seems to be increasing as well. I also understand that it is up to students to find scholarships that fit their financial situation and academic standards. However, I feel as though if more and more employers care about...

#opportunities #scholarship

Katherine C.’s Avatar
Katherine C. Oct 11, 2016

What experience can students gain while still in high school?

I am a high school student and am struggling to find any opportunities for experience and development. Any suggestions? #jobs #school #experience...

#opportunities

Shakuan F.’s Avatar
Shakuan F. Jul 02, 2016

Is there an online database to find prestigious fellowships and programs?

I only know of a few of these programs, such as the Rhodes program, but is there a list or database of all programs like this, preferably online? #college #college-bound #databases #opportunities...

#fellowships

Olga R.’s Avatar
Olga R. Apr 08, 2014
Bgenesis .’s Avatar
Bgenesis . May 23, 2012

What job opportunities other than acting and teaching are avaliable for people who major in theater?

I am a high school junior who is deeply interested in musical theater. Due to the difficulty in maintaining a steady job within the acting field, i'd like to know about other alternative jobs that are still directly related to theater. #college #jobs #major #acting #actor #theater...

#opportunities