Career Questions tagged Opportunities

Kimberly W.’s Avatar
Kimberly W. Jan 20, 2018 1107 views

How can I get experience in the publication field?

I want to become a book editor, but I live in a place that doesn't have much opportunity to break into that career. #bookworm #opportunities...

#workexperience

Magdiel Job Alarcon C.’s Avatar
Magdiel Job Alarcon C. Aug 09, 2018 218 views

What are the best school organizations for valuable experience?

Sorority. Fraternity. Athletics. Clubs. As college students, we often join associations because of shared interests and to fit in the college persona. But what school organizations offer the best experience for jobs or opportunities? #schoolorganizations #collegereality #jobs...

#opportunities

William H.’s Avatar
William H. Aug 05, 2018 208 views

What other jobs can you do with a medical doctorate degree?

I do plan on practicing medicine, but I want to know what other options are at my disposal in case that I do not want to do so anymore. #medicine #nutrition #wellbeing #opportunities...

#family

Roniqua R.’s Avatar
Roniqua R. Apr 12, 2018 206 views

What is the best school to attend to be a RN ?

I want to go into being a traveling nurse but when I did research on it they stated that it’ll be better to become a RN because then you’ll get more #opportunities in travel. #nurse #nursing #healthcare #registered-nurse...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Kimberly W.’s Avatar
Kimberly W. Jan 20, 2018 271 views

How can I get experience in the publication feild?

#workexperience

Kate K.’s Avatar
Kate K. Oct 22, 2016 351 views

What are the chances that an employer or company would consider paying for/offering a scholarship to a particular student that financially needs it and will agree to work for them in the future?

These days the cost of college keeps rising and the rate of unemployment seems to be increasing as well. I also understand that it is up to students to find scholarships that fit their financial situation and academic standards. However, I feel as though if more and more employers care about...

#scholarship #opportunities

Katherine C.’s Avatar
Katherine C. Oct 11, 2016 556 views

What experience can students gain while still in high school?

I am a high school student and am struggling to find any opportunities for experience and development. Any suggestions? #jobs #school #experience...

#opportunities

Shakuan F.’s Avatar
Shakuan F. Jul 02, 2016 843 views

Is there an online database to find prestigious fellowships and programs?

I only know of a few of these programs, such as the Rhodes program, but is there a list or database of all programs like this, preferably online? #college #college-bound #databases #opportunities...

#fellowships

Olga R.’s Avatar
Olga R. Apr 08, 2014 651 views
Bgenesis .’s Avatar
Bgenesis . May 23, 2012 4471 views

What job opportunities other than acting and teaching are avaliable for people who major in theater?

I am a high school junior who is deeply interested in musical theater. Due to the difficulty in maintaining a steady job within the acting field, i'd like to know about other alternative jobs that are still directly related to theater. #college #jobs #major #acting #actor #theater...

#opportunities