Career Questions tagged Opportunities

Okayra S.’s Avatar
Okayra S. 1 hour ago 0 views

What can I do at 16 to involve myself in real estate?

I'm 15 turning 16 this summer and will be a Junior in the upcoming school year. I'm interested in real estate and want to know if there is anything I can do this summer to further my knowledge in the field. Also if there is any job that I can do for a real estate agent at 16 this summer?...

#summer #opportunities #business #realestate

Amanda K.’s Avatar
Amanda K. Dec 31, 2020 204 views

Which Areas of Healthcare are Most Overlooked?

I want to explore where I can make a bigger impact in the future. #healthcare #medicine...

#opportunities

vakenya R.’s Avatar
vakenya R. Nov 13, 2020 180 views

How long do you have to attend college to become a nurse?

Hello! I am a high school student. I look forward to being a nurse afterward graduating. I have many questions about becoming a nurse. #nursing career #nursing...

#opportunities

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 13, 2020 435 views

How can I make the most out of quarantine at my age?

Hi! I'm a 16-year old high school student wanting to volunteer and do some good during this difficult time. But, all the virtual opportunities are more offered toward adults rather than teenagers. Therefore, I'm stuck /: #career #volunteer #student #highschool...

#opportunities

Ella W.’s Avatar
Ella W. Jan 26, 2020 288 views

What are some career or leadership experiences that will help me choose my career

I'm currently interested in business and the STEM world, though I still enjoy playing sports and instrumental music. I would really appreciate any opportunities (online or in-person)! #careerchoice #highschool #stem #business #career #opportunities #internship...

#volunteering

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06, 2019 218 views

is my interest in becoming a exotic animal specialized veterinarian unrealistic? what are the advantages and disadvantages?

I am a Senior student at William J. Brennan High school looking for information on becoming a veterinarian. I specifically want to pursue becoming an Exotic Animal Vet and wouldn't mind traveling at the beginning of my career to do so but i would like to know my chances and what i must do to...

#animal-health #job-outlook #veterinary #problems #exotic-animals #scarcity #advantages #animals #relativity #solutions #opportunities #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian #benefits #disadvantages

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06, 2019 160 views

how difficult is it to pursue a DVM?

#animal-health #job-outlook #veterinary #opportunity #medicine #exotic-animals #competition #competitive #requirements #animals #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian #opportunities #necessities

Kimberly W.’s Avatar
Kimberly W. Jan 20, 2018 2011 views

How can I get experience in the publication field?

I want to become a book editor, but I live in a place that doesn't have much opportunity to break into that career. #bookworm #opportunities...

#workexperience

Brenna M.’s Avatar
Brenna M. Mar 10, 2019 229 views

Are there any opportunities you wish you took but never did?

I am having a dilemma about whether or not to pursue music. I LOVE making music but I also am.. nervous.. about pursuing solely music. I have a great opportunity to do so, and I don't want to regret not taking it. #music #musician #music-industry #regrets...

#opportunities

Magdiel Job Alarcon C.’s Avatar
Magdiel Job Alarcon C. Aug 09, 2018 290 views

What are the best school organizations for valuable experience?

Sorority. Fraternity. Athletics. Clubs. As college students, we often join associations because of shared interests and to fit in the college persona. But what school organizations offer the best experience for jobs or opportunities? #schoolorganizations #collegereality #jobs...

#opportunities

William H.’s Avatar
William H. Aug 05, 2018 320 views

What other jobs can you do with a medical doctorate degree?

I do plan on practicing medicine, but I want to know what other options are at my disposal in case that I do not want to do so anymore. #medicine #nutrition #wellbeing #opportunities...

#family

Roniqua R.’s Avatar
Roniqua R. Apr 12, 2018 290 views

What is the best school to attend to be a RN ?

I want to go into being a traveling nurse but when I did research on it they stated that it’ll be better to become a RN because then you’ll get more #opportunities in travel. #nurse #nursing #healthcare #registered-nurse...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Kimberly W.’s Avatar
Kimberly W. Jan 20, 2018 371 views

How can I get experience in the publication feild?

#workexperience

Kate K.’s Avatar
Kate K. Oct 22, 2016 400 views

What are the chances that an employer or company would consider paying for/offering a scholarship to a particular student that financially needs it and will agree to work for them in the future?

These days the cost of college keeps rising and the rate of unemployment seems to be increasing as well. I also understand that it is up to students to find scholarships that fit their financial situation and academic standards. However, I feel as though if more and more employers care about...

#scholarship #opportunities

Katherine C.’s Avatar
Katherine C. Oct 11, 2016 696 views

What experience can students gain while still in high school?

I am a high school student and am struggling to find any opportunities for experience and development. Any suggestions? #jobs #school #experience...

#opportunities

Shakuan F.’s Avatar
Shakuan F. Jul 02, 2016 913 views

Is there an online database to find prestigious fellowships and programs?

I only know of a few of these programs, such as the Rhodes program, but is there a list or database of all programs like this, preferably online? #college #college-bound #databases #opportunities...

#fellowships

Bgenesis .’s Avatar
Bgenesis . May 23, 2012 4722 views

What job opportunities other than acting and teaching are avaliable for people who major in theater?

I am a high school junior who is deeply interested in musical theater. Due to the difficulty in maintaining a steady job within the acting field, i'd like to know about other alternative jobs that are still directly related to theater. #college #jobs #major #acting #actor #theater...

#opportunities