Career Questions tagged Parents

gianna S.’s Avatar
gianna S. Jun 27, 2018 262 views
Reyna C.’s Avatar
Reyna C. Jan 18, 2018 242 views

How do you survive in the real world? Independence or reliance?

Jobs. Taxes. Bills. Grocery shopping. Once I move away from home, it’s all up to me now, which raises the question: is it better to learn how to handle this stuff through my own mistakes and learn from the Internet OR to constantly get personal help from my parents every time a problem comes...

#real-world #survival #moving-out #parents

Destinie C.’s Avatar
Destinie C. May 17, 2016 418 views

Whats the best way about being a surgeon when you have a family or are planning to have one? Is it better to be a general surgeon or go into specialty?

Im really focused on becoming a vernal surgeon since it is my dream since I was little, and I am personally a family oriented person who would love to have a family of my own someday. But i realized that general surgeons work up to 12 hours daily and have to be available at ALL time when on "on...

#parents #hospital-and-health-care #doctor #medicine

Ashley B.’s Avatar
Ashley B. Sep 01, 2017 424 views

Should I choose a major based on what my parents want for me or what I want, even if mine pays alot less?

I want to go into non-profit work, while my parents want me to get a job that pays six figures. #college-major #nonprofits...

#parents

Emily  W.’s Avatar
Emily W. Apr 21, 2015 520 views

What is expected to happen when working with teenagers?

I am currently working with kids but not with the specific age group that I hope to work with one day! #teaching #teacher #mentors #teenagers...

#parents

Sumnima S.’s Avatar
Sumnima S. Nov 26, 2014 867 views

Which minor should i choose?

I am a 12th grade student nearly in the verge of joining a university. I am interested in computers as well as math. If i choose computer science as my major, what do you think will be a suitable minor that will help me get a better job in the future? #majors #students #undergraduate...

#parents

Jamie  W.’s Avatar
Jamie W. Apr 30, 2014 3116 views

do you think it is smarter to go to community college first or to a university first?

i am going to college next year and i am just not quite sure which to pick #teaching #teacher #colleges #principal #friends #community...

#parents