Career Questions tagged Arts And Crafts

Callum P.’s Avatar
Callum P. May 20 230 views

What's it like to be in Career Village?

I have autism. My life was very rough with it. I was struggling in school all these years because I mad some of my teachers mad in the past. All I want is to graduate and go to college so that I can get a job. I have my parents to support me. I sometimes like to dabble in...

technology stem arts-and-crafts

Japjeet K.’s Avatar
Japjeet K. May 04, 2017 1052 views

What careers combine arts and sustainability?

Hello. I am searching for a bachelor career that combines art (if it is dance more than great) or/and crafts and sustainability with a very practical approach. I would would love to study abroad. But also if anyone know about a career in communication that is not focused in...

travel sustainability permaculture journalism writing performing-arts dance arts-and-crafts

Raheem  D.’s Avatar
Raheem D. Feb 10, 2017 612 views

what is a career that falls in the topic of drawing cartoons or animated characters

i'm interested in drawing cartoon or atleast animations and i was wondering is there a career for that and what is the name of them...THANK YOU artist arts-and-crafts...

game-art

Kianna S.’s Avatar
Kianna S. Jan 09, 2017 774 views

What careers should I be looking into?

I like to draw, and paint, and other crafty things. I looked at a couple of questions, and thought about working at a art gallery, but I'm not sure. I'm super confused on what I want to do in life, and need some help right away. I'm thinking along the lines of teaching, but also something that...

career-choice arts-and-crafts classroom organization career-path

Amanda V.’s Avatar
Amanda V. Jul 19, 2016 807 views

Can volunteer work help in the long run when it comes to a career?

I'm almost out of college and I've been trying to get a summer job with no success. I would like to do something with my time and I've read somewhere that volunteering is great, especially if its related to your degree. For me, I'm majoring in Art and Design and I've already set up applications...

volunteering museums arts-and-crafts

Mohammed I.’s Avatar
Mohammed I. Jun 17, 2016 1528 views

I have no idea what I want to do once I graduate from high school. What do I do?

I have no idea what I want to do once I graduate from high school. I am good in painting, art and craft and very much interested in Public Health. doctor artist arts arts-and-crafts drawing-and-painting...

sketching