Career Questions tagged Game Art

Raheem  D.’s Avatar
Raheem D. Feb 10, 2017

what is a career that falls in the topic of drawing cartoons or animated characters

i'm interested in drawing cartoon or atleast animations and i was wondering is there a career for that and what is the name of them...THANK YOU #artist #arts-and-crafts...

#game-art

Kyle H.’s Avatar
Kyle H. May 07, 2016

The Steps of character development?

HI! I am currently working on developing characters for a game I am trying to create, but I'm having difficulty finalizing designs because there are always a few things off about the character during play testing.What steps should i take during the art development stages in order to prevent...

#game-art

Curtis L.’s Avatar
Curtis L. May 11, 2015

How do you know if going to college to design video games is worth it?

I have attended college for 3 years, but left without graduating the full 4 years. I was looking into continuing my education in game design but there are no good schools in Wisconsin where I live. Is it worth the struggle I am having? #college #graphic-design #video-games #video #digital-art...

#game-art

Jesus  L.’s Avatar
Jesus L. Feb 25, 2015

Is it possible to learn how to draw electronically to become a graphic designer?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I am not really good at drawing. I always admired the people who could draw really cool things either on paper or on the computer. I am going to take art classes to maybe learn how to draw, but Is it possible for me to be able to be a graphic designer without...

#game-art #web-design #artists #computer-art #digital-art #graphic-design #graphic-designer

Victor V.’s Avatar
Victor V. Dec 03, 2014

I want to be an anime artist, make comic books, tv show and video games but I dont where to start or what college to go to.

I'm in 11 grade and I'n hoping to work for Funimation when I finish school. I draw my own anime characters and also write story line for them. I am a naturally born artist, I enjoy drawing and teaching my self new techniques daily. #art #comics #anime...

#game-art