Career Questions tagged Digital Art

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 27, 2020 63 views

What is the best program to learn how to draw digitally?

I want to be a concept artist/illustrator, and I have little digital art skills. I want to use Procreate, since I've used it before and it's the most accessible for me. But I was wondering if programs like Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint are better. #art #artist #art-education #the-arts...

#illustrator #arts #digital-art #painting #artists #concept-artist

Chelsie F.’s Avatar
Chelsie F. Mar 18, 2020 250 views

How might COVID19 affect research opportunities within academic institutions?

I am majoring in Computer Science and Digital Art and was hoping to get involved with research as a means to build my resume. As far as computer science goes, I am interested in cybersecurity, software engineering, and/or curriculum development for computer science learning. As for digital...

#covid-19 #software #engineering #computer-science #college #research #digital-art

Brenan B.’s Avatar
Brenan B. Jul 06, 2018 342 views
O'shea J.’s Avatar
O'shea J. Apr 11, 2018 371 views

How to start a career in Art?

What is the best way to start a career in Art? Being able to make out is one thing but getting artwork out there and to be noticed and recognized for any possible career possibilities. I am trying to be a official recognized artist and I'm working on trying to have my own unique style. I focus...

#art #artist #drawing #digital-art

Rose H.’s Avatar
Rose H. Jan 22, 2018 296 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I've already started exploring my future career, what are some skills I need to be developing in graphic designing based on my passions and interests?

At school, during my freshmen year, I was starting to get interested in visual arts and designing my own things. During the middle of the year, an art academy came to visit my school during career day, I saw many things that school had to offer referring to my career that I want to pursue....

#fine-art #art #graphicdesign #visual-arts #design #digital-art

Lliana H.’s Avatar
Lliana H. Apr 13, 2017 693 views
Timothy G.’s Avatar
Timothy G. May 01, 2017 794 views

Should I go to an art college?

Hello, I was wondering if you think it would be beneficial for me to go to an art college? As of right now, I am traditional artist, taking classes at community college, who has an interest in learning more about digital art because of the many opportunities available for people who can...

#digital-artist #art-and-illustration #art-education #artist #higher-education #digital-art #career-planning #art-college

Kelly L.’s Avatar
Kelly L. Feb 24, 2017 544 views

What specific factors affect the chance of a freelance illustrator getting a job offer from a client?

I understand that freelancers have to manage their own money, time, daily schedule, as well as their marketing, and various other things. Because of this, I would like to know the specific actions taken by a **freelance illustrator** (who is looking to get an offer from a client in any...

#illustration #freelance #illustrator #art-and-illustration #freelancer #digital-illustration #digital-art

Becca H.’s Avatar
Becca H. May 11, 2016 1181 views

Is there a way to sell digital art?

I want to eventually sell my art but I'm not sure how. #art...

#digital-art

Curtis L.’s Avatar
Curtis L. May 11, 2015 995 views

How do you know if going to college to design video games is worth it?

I have attended college for 3 years, but left without graduating the full 4 years. I was looking into continuing my education in game design but there are no good schools in Wisconsin where I live. Is it worth the struggle I am having? #college #graphic-design #video-games #video #digital-art...

#game-art

Jesus  L.’s Avatar
Jesus L. Feb 25, 2015 1364 views

Is it possible to learn how to draw electronically to become a graphic designer?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I am not really good at drawing. I always admired the people who could draw really cool things either on paper or on the computer. I am going to take art classes to maybe learn how to draw, but Is it possible for me to be able to be a graphic designer without...

#artists #graphic-design #graphic-designer #computer-art #game-art #web-design #digital-art