Career Questions tagged Digital Art

Aurora’s Avatar
Aurora Oct 04 81 views

What is a good program to use for digital art?

I am a sophmore in highschool and I love to draw. I am a beginer and still trying to find my art style. I have ibspaint but only the free version. I am still learning to use it.

Joshua’s Avatar
Joshua Oct 06, 2021 298 views

What job would be the best for someone interested in digital art?

#deisgn #photoshop # #graphic-design #digital-art

Kayley’s Avatar
Kayley Oct 27, 2020 331 views

What is the best program to learn how to draw digitally?

I want to be a concept artist/illustrator, and I have little digital art skills. I want to use Procreate, since I've used it before and it's the most accessible for me. But I was wondering if programs like Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint are better. #art #artist #art-education #the-arts...

Chelsie’s Avatar
Chelsie Mar 18, 2020 491 views

How might COVID19 affect research opportunities within academic institutions?

I am majoring in Computer Science and Digital Art and was hoping to get involved with research as a means to build my resume. As far as computer science goes, I am interested in cybersecurity, software engineering, and/or curriculum development for computer science learning. As for digital...

Brenan’s Avatar
Brenan Jul 06, 2018 558 views

How important is Art in college

#fine-art #the-arts #arts #digital-art

O'shea’s Avatar
O'shea Apr 11, 2018 600 views

How to start a career in Art?

What is the best way to start a career in Art? Being able to make out is one thing but getting artwork out there and to be noticed and recognized for any possible career possibilities. I am trying to be a official recognized artist and I'm working on trying to have my own unique style. I focus...

Rose’s Avatar
Rose Jan 22, 2018 446 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I've already started exploring my future career, what are some skills I need to be developing in graphic designing based on my passions and interests?

At school, during my freshmen year, I was starting to get interested in visual arts and designing my own things. During the middle of the year, an art academy came to visit my school during career day, I saw many things that school had to offer referring to my career that I want to pursue....

Timothy’s Avatar
Timothy May 01, 2017 1075 views

Should I go to an art college?

Hello, I was wondering if you think it would be beneficial for me to go to an art college? As of right now, I am traditional artist, taking classes at community college, who has an interest in learning more about digital art because of the many opportunities available for people who can...

Lliana’s Avatar
Lliana Apr 13, 2017 890 views

What kind of jobs can you get with an Information Science major and Studio Arts minor?

I'm in college and my major is currently undecided, but I'm interested in getting an IS major and SA minor. #computer #art #information-technology #artist #digital-art #information-systems #information-design #undecided

Kelly’s Avatar
Kelly Feb 24, 2017 748 views

What specific factors affect the chance of a freelance illustrator getting a job offer from a client?

I understand that freelancers have to manage their own money, time, daily schedule, as well as their marketing, and various other things. Because of this, I would like to know the specific actions taken by a **freelance illustrator** (who is looking to get an offer from a client in any...

Becca’s Avatar
Becca May 11, 2016 1499 views

Is there a way to sell digital art?

I want to eventually sell my art but I'm not sure how. #art #digital-art

Curtis’s Avatar
Curtis May 11, 2015 1183 views

How do you know if going to college to design video games is worth it?

I have attended college for 3 years, but left without graduating the full 4 years. I was looking into continuing my education in game design but there are no good schools in Wisconsin where I live. Is it worth the struggle I am having? #college #graphic-design #video-games #video #digital-art...

Jesus ’s Avatar
Jesus Feb 25, 2015 1805 views

Is it possible to learn how to draw electronically to become a graphic designer?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I am not really good at drawing. I always admired the people who could draw really cool things either on paper or on the computer. I am going to take art classes to maybe learn how to draw, but Is it possible for me to be able to be a graphic designer without...