Career Questions tagged Stressed

Royal S.’s Avatar
Royal S. Oct 13, 2018

How to handle life in general

Im too busy with everything going on for college? what to do....

#stressed

Gina A.’s Avatar
Gina A. Aug 28, 2018

Where is a good place to start when applying for colleges and scholarships?

Money will be an issue for me that is why I'm trying to gauge my options from what schools are offering me, what scholarships I am able to receive and how much I am able to get through FAFSA, which I won't even get to do until at least February. So where do I start with all of this? I'm trying...

#collegeapps #fafsa #stressed #scholarships #money #help

Maddy R.’s Avatar
Maddy R. Jul 10, 2018

When is the best time to apply for college?

I'm a Senior and don't know when to start applying....

#stressed

Alana C.’s Avatar
Alana C. May 14, 2018

Why is applying for scholarships soooooo harddddddd?

The only thing between me and my dream school is money. I have been trying every trick in the book and nothing seems to be working out, they all have these crazy requirements that I just don't fit....

#stressed

Alexandria W.’s Avatar
Alexandria W. Apr 16, 2018

What are the best ways to prepare for the sat?

I'm nervous about the test because the first time I took it I didn't get such a great score. #stressed...

#collegereadiness

Jaquan H.’s Avatar
Jaquan H. Apr 15, 2018

What is the best way to manage time and stray from procrastination?

I am asking this question because I am one who has poor time management. I also suffer from laziness and procrastination, thus causing me to perform mediocrely rather than brilliantly. This also makes me afraid of college due to the responsibility of self-discipline and time management....

#stressed

Elise C.’s Avatar
Elise C. Mar 28, 2018

Is it crucial to declare a major your first year of college?

I am concerned because I am still undecided on my major. I am worried that if i do not declare my major freshman year, I may be losing time in classes that are unrelated to the major I decide. I definitely have majors in mind, including #architecture, #design and #business. However, I want...

#information-architecture #stressed #interior-design

Bridget W.’s Avatar
Bridget W. Apr 12, 2018

How Did You Figure Out What Your Dream Job Was?

I'm a high school senior who has wanted to be a veterinarian ever since middle school, but after shadowing every veterinarian in my area, I realized that I did not want to be a veterinarian anymore. Since then, I have changed my "career path" numerous times. I thought I wanted to be a wildlife...

#environmental-science #pseo #choreography #lawyer #systemsarchitect #teacher #wildlife-biology #veterinarian #stressed #photography #dance #surgeon #help

Yeika P.’s Avatar
Yeika P. Jan 14, 2018

Will applying for colleges be stressful?

I’m a junior in high school and I’ve already looked into applying for colleges and it seems pretty complicated. So I’m just wondering how hard will it get throughout senior year looking for colleges? #stressed #college-applications...

Lauren N.’s Avatar
Lauren N. Jan 21, 2018

How difficult is it to live on your own for the first time?

I will be moving out to go to school two hours away from my parents. I have never had to really worry about expenses before. Sure I had my credit card, union dues, and other things that were minimal in cost. The thought of being responsible for everything is stressing my out. #stressed...

#excited #personal-development #newexperiences #college #anxious

Luke H.’s Avatar
Luke H. Jan 18, 2018

How do college students balance work with fun?

I am currently a senior in high school and I struggle to have much of a social life due to my school work load. Is the work load going equal or more time consuming? #stressed #work-life-balance...

#college-advice

Amanda R.’s Avatar
Amanda R. Jan 19, 2018

Are loans worth it?

My job barely pays enough for rent let alone school, but I have to pay loans back at some point and there's no guarantee I'll get a good job. #school #stressed #financial-planning...

#loans

Kristina G.’s Avatar
Kristina G. Jan 17, 2018

How do you find time between schoolwork, actual work and a social life?

I'm not particularly rich... I'm most definitely getting a job to start making money when I get to college. But homework and studying sounds rough. How do you make friends in between that? Will I get the chance to join any clubs or will I be locked up in my dorm either doing homework or, I...

#stressed

Joana M.’s Avatar
Joana M. Jan 16, 2018

How can I deal with stress?

#stressed #life-balance I'm in my second semester of Junior high and I've been stressed since day one. I work throughout the whole weekend to help my mom around the house, but I barely have enough time to study only weekdays. I barely even have enough time for myself. How can I deal with the...

Zona Q.’s Avatar
Zona Q. Jan 16, 2018

is 2.7 a good GPA?

I am high school senior and i am asking this question because i am worried that how i am gonna get admission in colleges with this GPA and also stressed about graduation....

#stressed

Esmeradla A.’s Avatar
Esmeradla A. Jan 12, 2018

Do I need to send my SAT and ACT scores to all the Cal States I am applying to?

One of my friends said that I only need to send in my scores to one cal state. I am unsure if this is true. #school #education...

#stressed

Jerrod D.’s Avatar
Jerrod D. Sep 01, 2017

How do I know I will get a job after college?

I'm worried that I will struggle to find a job once I obtain my degree. #stressed #worried #help #career-path...

Jackie Z.’s Avatar
Jackie Z. Mar 25, 2015

What to do when you have no idea what career to go into?

Hi, I am currently in grade 10, and many of my classmates seem to already have their whole life planned out. I live in Canada, and I really want to get into an American University, but the chances are slim due to my lack of opinion on what career I really want. In school, I am doing well in...

#career #university #high-school #stressed