Career Questions tagged Information Architecture

Elise’s Avatar
Elise Mar 28, 2018 703 views

Is it crucial to declare a major your first year of college?

I am concerned because I am still undecided on my major. I am worried that if i do not declare my major freshman year, I may be losing time in classes that are unrelated to the major I decide. I definitely have majors in mind, including #architecture, #design and #business. However, I want...

Jaei’s Avatar
Jaei Mar 19, 2018 1736 views

What are the main job objectives when being an Architect?

#architecture #architect #information-architecture

Keira’s Avatar
Keira Jan 18, 2018 3832 views

What qualifications it takes to become an architect?

To influence my decision into going in a career in architecture by providing me more knowledge of what an architect do. Thanks for reading my question.
#architecture #architecture-and-planning #information-architecture #interior-architecture #server-architecture #architect

Lilli’s Avatar
Lilli Oct 12, 2017 804 views

After a 5 year architecture undergrad program should I go to graduate school?

I like the idea of going to a B.Arch program but I also would like to go to grad school. Would you recommend continuing to get a architecture masters after a B.Arch or is that a waste of money and time. And if it is advisable to get a masters in architecture after a B.Arch then should I work in...

Rafael’s Avatar
Rafael Feb 15, 2017 2096 views

What is the most exciting part of being an architect?

I am very interested in becoming an architect and I want to know what part of a project is the most fun or exciting. Is it designing the general layout of the building or designing the interior? Where do you think you make the most impact in the design of a building? #architecture...