Career Questions tagged Architecture And Planning

Kate R.’s Avatar
Kate R. Apr 26, 2018

How achievable is it to open up my own architecture firm?

I am a woman who plans on being a licensed architect with a Master's degree, and also plans to have a home and children. How difficult would it be to open my own firm? How will debt come in to the equation, and how long would it take? #architecture #architect #architecture-and-planning #math...

#mathematical-physics #physics

James M.’s Avatar
James M. Jan 03, 2018
Joseph D.’s Avatar
Joseph D. Sep 01, 2017

How much salary does a typical Architect make?

I'm talking about a degreed, certified Architect. I'm getting some indication that they don't make as much as college professors. Is this true? Anyone have real life information? #architecture #architect...

#architecture-and-planning

Issa M.’s Avatar
Issa M. Sep 01, 2017

Is it true that architects get bored with the pressure of the work ?

So couple months ago, I had an internship in a big company , as I was going around talking workers, architects. One guy came to me and told me you wanna be an architects , I said yes, maybe I will come back here and work with you. he said you gonna come with a lot of energy at the beginning but...

#architects #architecture #architecture-and-planning

Audra M.’s Avatar
Audra M. Mar 14, 2018

What minor should I choose with a master's in architecture?

I plan to major in architecture and was wondering what minors would go along with architecture. I plan to become a certified architect and have my own firm. I know business would be a good minor, but are there any others? #architect #architecture #architecture-and-planning #college-minor...

#double-minor #majors-and-minors

Keira S.’s Avatar
Keira S. Jan 18, 2018

What qualifications it takes to become an architect?

To influence my decision into going in a career in architecture by providing me more knowledge of what an architect do. Thanks for reading my question. #architecture #architecture-and-planning #information-architecture #interior-architecture #server-architecture...

#architect

Marvin M.’s Avatar
Marvin M. Oct 30, 2017
Bernardo O.’s Avatar
Bernardo O. Sep 01, 2017

What is the percentage of Architecture majors getting job right after graduation?

I'm asking because, I'm ready to invest all my effort and time into this major and I want know that my investment isn't going to waste. #uta #architecture...

#architecture-and-planning

Madalyn A.’s Avatar
Madalyn A. Oct 31, 2016

What GPA is required for most Architectural Majors

Im sitting at about a 3.2 GPA and not to sure how much higher i need to try and get my GPA for my Major #architecture #college-major...

#architecture-and-planning

Lilli F.’s Avatar
Lilli F. Oct 12, 2017

After a 5 year architecture undergrad program should I go to graduate school?

I like the idea of going to a B.Arch program but I also would like to go to grad school. Would you recommend continuing to get a architecture masters after a B.Arch or is that a waste of money and time. And if it is advisable to get a masters in architecture after a B.Arch then should I work in...

#information-architecture #architecture #graduate #architecture-and-planning #solution-architecture #graduate-school