Career Questions tagged Civil

Richard C.’s Avatar
Richard C. Sep 01, 2017 606 views
Quinn  C.’s Avatar
Quinn C. Oct 28, 2016 492 views

Which choice of engineering would be harder: eletrical or civil?

Im considering going into one of these. Is there any insight or help you could give. #engineering #electrical...

#civil

Parker R.’s Avatar
Parker R. Oct 27, 2016 431 views

What state or states have the most civil engineering jobs?

Are the Southern states good for civil engineering jobs, as that's where I live now. Will I have to move to another part of the country to find a job? #engineering...

#civil

Brett S.’s Avatar
Brett S. Oct 26, 2016 593 views

What is the daily life of a Structural Engineer and is it a good field to get into? And why?

I am planning on achieving a bachelors degree in Structural Engineering. It sounds like it is a career that would interest me but I'd like to find a little more out about the job. #civil-engineering #bachelors-degree...

#civil

Patryk K.’s Avatar
Patryk K. May 18, 2015 746 views

How much does a student straight out of college make as a Civil Engineer?

I am a 10th grader from Massachusetts and I enjoy math. I am interested in becoming a Civil Engineer. #math #civil...

#civil-engineer

Patryk K.’s Avatar
Patryk K. May 18, 2015 730 views

I would like to become a civil engineer. What are some could colleges that major in this ?

#civil-engineer

Scarlett T.’s Avatar
Scarlett T. Apr 24, 2015 828 views

new degree

I am 3rd year chemical engineering senior and I feel like I know nothing absolutely nothing! I hate this major.. is it waste of time if I started civil engineering from 0 which means 5 another year from now ? I am 20 years old and I feel passionate about this major #doctor #engineer...

#civil #professional #chemical #advisor

Edgar H.’s Avatar
Edgar H. Feb 19, 2015 652 views

What are the requirements for Civil Engineering ? and what do you have to do in order to become a Civil Engineer?

I'm indecisive between Civil engineering and I want to learn what do you have to know about it in order to become one. #engineer #civil-engineering...

#civil

William T.’s Avatar
William T. Nov 21, 2014 3685 views

Bridging the gap between aerospace and civil engineering?

I am interested in both careers. Is there a way to link them together? #career #aerospace...

#civil

Shahe A.’s Avatar
Shahe A. Aug 16, 2013 1075 views

Can i do job in any field of civil engineering despite my final year paper on other topic?

I'm asking because i'm little bit confused. #engineering...

#civil