Career Questions tagged Chemical

ethan L.’s Avatar
ethan L. Sep 06 11 views

what do you do on a day to day basis at work

I’m a senior at brennan high I want to be a chemical engineer and be young and successful and working by 25 in the field. #chemical #engineer...

#chemical-engineering

ethan L.’s Avatar
ethan L. Sep 06 24 views

#chemical-engineering

suresh M.’s Avatar
suresh M. Aug 12 41 views

I would like to know which engineering major should i choose from chemical engineering and aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?

I am a first year student of University of Moratuwa,Sri lanka,and i have select my field,so i am really confused and unsure which one to choose.I do like aeroplanes and stuff,but i am afraid of the job opportunies in the World,the restrictions in the US for aeronautical engineers,since i am a...

#engineering #engineer #chemical #mechanical-engineer #aerospace

Ryder M.’s Avatar
Ryder M. Mar 22 55 views

Do all chemical companies offer job site training after attending a college for process technology?

My brother works for DOW Chemical ad after he was hired he went through a little bit of training and i was just curios if all chemical plants offered it. #chemistry #dow #chemical #chemical-plants...

#science

Roosevon L.’s Avatar
Roosevon L. Oct 26, 2016 516 views

How has chemical engineering benefited you outside of your career?

Besides just discussing what you've learned in your career field as a chemical engineer, I want to know how being a chemical engineer can benefit me in other ways. #career #science #engineers #chemical...

#benefits

Roosevon L.’s Avatar
Roosevon L. Oct 26, 2016 350 views

As a chemical engineer, do you realize any notable differences in the work ethics of female chemical engineers and male engineers? If so, what are some notable differences? If not, what are the similarities?

I am a female high school graduate who is looking to pursue a lifelong career in Chemical engineering. What drove me to ask this question is the simple fact that quite a few people have asked me why do I want to be a chemical engineer considering that I am a female, and "females just don't fit...

#equality #science #chemical #work #career #ethic #engineers #women

Sara A.’s Avatar
Sara A. Oct 26, 2016 566 views

What is the best part of a Chemical Engineer's Day?

I want to be a Chemical Engineer but I really want to know what it is all about. What are the secrets to the field, and why do people specifically pick this field? #engineer #chemical...

#chemicalengineer

Kellen L.’s Avatar
Kellen L. Oct 25, 2016 1090 views

Describe a day in the life of a Chemical Engineer at work.

I am a high school senior and am looking into possibly chemical engineering. I was hoping to hear from several different CEs to determine the array of opportunities it might have as a career. #engineering #engineer #chemistry #chemical-engineering #chemical-engineer...

#chemical

Alhadji B.’s Avatar
Alhadji B. Oct 23, 2016 405 views

What is the best type of chemical engineer?

I want to know what type of chemical engineer has a high growth a and a high starting salery #engineering...

#chemical

Lisamarie G.’s Avatar
Lisamarie G. Oct 20, 2016 251 views

in my class there is a HUGE gender gap a bit intimidating and worrisome and i'm not sure if this is something i should worry about or just brush off?

i'm the only girl in my class planning to specialize in chemical engineering it's a widely known option so i thought there would be more candidates.. #chemistry #chemical-engineering #chemical...

#chem

Morgan K.’s Avatar
Morgan K. Oct 20, 2016 461 views
Joseph K.’s Avatar
Joseph K. Oct 19, 2016 498 views

Is Chemical Engineering or Bioengineering more rewarding regarding jobs?

I have narrowed my career path down to two types of engineering. I would like to know which of the two are more respectable or necessary when it comes to getting a job. #engineering #engineer #chemical...

#bioengineer

Samreen F.’s Avatar
Samreen F. Jun 23, 2016 553 views

I have interest in Chemisrty. What are the career choices available

Need career advice related to chemistry #science #chemistry #pharmaceuticals...

#chemical

Subash M.’s Avatar
Subash M. Jun 22, 2016 262 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a chemical technician?

I want to become a chemical technician. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select? #chemical...

#technician

Zakery K.’s Avatar
Zakery K. May 20, 2016 326 views

Can somebody please fill me in on what chemical engineers do, and where jobs are most common for them?

I think I have a pretty good idea on the job description but I would appreciate a legitimate first hand account. Also, I have no clue on where this occupation is found; my family and I are kinda worried I might have to move across the country (which is something I would be willing to do)....

#help #engineering #job-descriptions #chemical #chemistry

Zakery K.’s Avatar
Zakery K. May 20, 2016 312 views

For you chemical engineers, what's the best way to get a head start on paying off your loans you know that you are going occur in college from tuition?

I know that you can get scholarships from the school, such as for ACT score, but is there any other way that I can pay at least 3/4 of this insane debt I know I'm going to rack up throughout college. I'm going to the University of Kansas in the fall of 2017 so I have a little time but PLEASE...

#help #engineering #chemical #scholarships #chemistry

Olayemi A.’s Avatar
Olayemi A. May 19, 2016 555 views

What kind of employment opportunities are available for people who study chemical engineering? For people who study biomedical engineering?

I am trying to decide whether I want to study chemical or biomedical engineering, and what kinds of jobs I can get with either degree in the future. #engineering #biomedical-engineering #biomedical #chemical...

#bio-chem

Avery D.’s Avatar
Avery D. May 09, 2016 338 views

What kind of options are there for careers in chemical engineering?

What kind of products/machines can you develop? I'm going into this and would like to know what my options are. #engineering...

#chemical

Scarlett T.’s Avatar
Scarlett T. Apr 24, 2015 741 views

new degree

I am 3rd year chemical engineering senior and I feel like I know nothing absolutely nothing! I hate this major.. is it waste of time if I started civil engineering from 0 which means 5 another year from now ? I am 20 years old and I feel passionate about this major #doctor #engineer...

#chemical #civil #advisor #professional

Christian M.’s Avatar
Christian M. Mar 23, 2015 987 views

what is a chemical engineer's day like?

I am almost certain that I want to pursue a career in chemical engineering but I want to know what a normal day for this job is like. #engineering...

#chemical