Career Questions tagged Bio Chem

Manav R.’s Avatar
Manav R. Mar 11 129 views

Trying to explore careers in Engg and Medical

I enjoy both the engineering aspect (building things) and the medical aspect (bio / research/ blood / toxins etx) I am in Grade 11 and need guidance on exploring college majors and career in this domain. I want someone to talk about these things. Please help. bio-chem experts scientist...

Fiona T.’s Avatar
Fiona T. May 24, 2016 540 views

If I'm going into biochemistry research should I stay in the university system or look for a job elsewhere?

I want to know the consequences of being employed at universities, government agencies, or private companies. research...

bio-chem

Fiona T.’s Avatar
Fiona T. May 24, 2016 586 views
Alexander B.’s Avatar
Alexander B. May 23, 2016 627 views

What can i do with a degree in chemistry?

I enjoy chemistry and would like to make a career out of my passion. chemistry bio-chem...

chemist

Ghaffarali  R.’s Avatar
Ghaffarali R. May 19, 2016 726 views

Aerospace dynamics

What classes is a future aeronautical engineer required to take at a University of California? aerospace mechanical aeronautics premed nasa bio-chem electrical-engineer...

electro-mechanical

Olayemi A.’s Avatar
Olayemi A. May 19, 2016 772 views

What kind of employment opportunities are available for people who study chemical engineering? For people who study biomedical engineering?

I am trying to decide whether I want to study chemical or biomedical engineering, and what kinds of jobs I can get with either degree in the future. engineering biomedical-engineering biomedical chemical...

bio-chem

Deanna P.’s Avatar
Deanna P. May 15, 2016 461 views

How much is the average income for a person who develops meicine?

I'm interested in creating medicine and just want to know more about it. medicine science scientist...

bio-chem

Deanna P.’s Avatar
Deanna P. May 15, 2016 436 views

What degrees do you have to get to be able to develop medicine?

When I searched on google they told me to get a doctorate in science but it wasn't that specific. medicine science...

bio-chem

Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Mar 10, 2016 958 views