Career Questions tagged Chemist

Elizabeth G.’s Avatar
Elizabeth G. Oct 08, 2018 180 views
Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 141 views

Is chemistry a good major?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#chemistry #college-major #chemist #science

Yogesh S.’s Avatar
Yogesh S. Jun 22, 2016 315 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Scientist?

I am interested in studying science. So, I want to become a Scientist. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select? #research #chemistry #scientist #biologist #chemist...

#ornithologist

Krishnaraj S.’s Avatar
Krishnaraj S. Jun 22, 2016 478 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Research Chemist?

I want to become a Research Chemist. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select? #research...

#chemist

Samantha J.’s Avatar
Samantha J. May 27, 2016 763 views

What career can I have involving Chemistry?

I really liked learning about chemistry and want to find a career in it. Many have told me to go into a pharmaceutical career path, but it doesn't spark my interest. #college #science #professor #chemistry #chemist...

#class

Alexander B.’s Avatar
Alexander B. May 23, 2016 423 views

What can i do with a degree in chemistry?

I enjoy chemistry and would like to make a career out of my passion. #chemistry #bio-chem...

#chemist

Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Mar 10, 2016 797 views

What classes do you in college if you are looking to do botany.

I am asking because I am interested in that specific field which is botany. #chemical-engineering #science-phd #life-sciences #earth-science #chemicals #bio-chem #chemist...

#organic-chemistry

Joseph R.’s Avatar
Joseph R. Oct 23, 2015 482 views

What is the pay for a career in chemistry?

I'm in sixth grade and Iv'e wanted to do chemistry since third grade. I was asking this because I was thinking about becoming a chemist for my career. I was very interested in this major and I wanted to have a job that paid at least semi well. If someone could please answer my question, that...

#doctor #chemist