What school do I have to get into to make Vaccines and Drug?

3

Cung’s Answer

hi Fady, both Michael and Mickael's answer are right on. To become a scientist to develop vaccines, you at a minimum need to earn your Bachelor of Science in one of the Science fields. Most may end up go for their Master of Science or even PhD degrees to join some of the popular Pharma companies like Johnson and Johnson, Merck, Pfizer, Eli Lilly, etc.. I have found this link that may be helpful https://www.historyofvaccines.org/index.php/content/articles/careers-vaccine-research

You can also work in the Public Sector like NIH, FDA, CDC, etc..and many of my colleagues are very happy working in the public sector.
0

Mickael’s Answer

Hi Fady ,

Like Michael said, I guess you need a school that offers a graduation in Biology, Chemistry or pharmacy or whatever related field. You should check in your country how that applies, the graduation degree and the like because each country is different.
0