Career Questions tagged Harvard

Paige O.’s Avatar
Paige O. Feb 25 232 views

What are some tips for high school students looking to apply to ivy league schools?

I am a high school sophomore looking to apply to several prestigious universities. I'd like to know what kind of things that they look for besides good grades. high-school-students ivyleague harvard yale columbia high-school-classes high-school...

college

Raymond Z.’s Avatar
Raymond Z. Feb 24 100 views

What's the chance of getting into a top college

I'm wondering how hard it is to get into a top college. I can do better if I try harder so that's why I wanna know. UCLA UCL...

harvard

Anna L.’s Avatar
Anna L. Jul 09, 2018 295 views

How do I get accepted into Harvard?

Hello! My name is Anna and I am a sophmore by the time summer break ends. I was wondering if I can do anything, or should do anything in particular to be able to get accepted into Harvard. I would want to be a doctor if you were wondering by the way! Any tips to get in and information about...

medicine dedicated ivy-league harvard

Rupak K.’s Avatar
Rupak K. Sep 01, 2017 522 views

What do we exactly need to achieve in order to get into Harvard University?

I am currently studying in LaGuardia Community College and I plan to transfer to one of the ivy league colleges for the next fall. So, I want to make sure I meet all of the requirements that they need. Its not only my interest, its my necessity. education harvard transfer...

college-admissions

Hamid W.’s Avatar
Hamid W. Oct 18, 2016 497 views

How does a degree from a top college/university help you in life?

I am a junior in high school. I am looking to apply to colleges next summer and just wanted to see the benefits of going to a good school. college university ivy-league...

harvard

Emily K.’s Avatar
Emily K. May 18, 2016 668 views

How useful would a journalism or english degree be in contingency with a law degree?

I want to go to law school to become a lawyer but I want to be an editor first, then later expand my education and change careers. How realistic is this plan and would the prior degree be of any help? lawyer judges...

harvard