Career Questions tagged Harvard

Anna L.’s Avatar
Anna L. Jul 09, 2018 197 views

How do I get accepted into Harvard?

Hello! My name is Anna and I am a sophmore by the time summer break ends. I was wondering if I can do anything, or should do anything in particular to be able to get accepted into Harvard. I would want to be a doctor if you were wondering by the way! Any tips to get in and information about...

#dedicated #medicine #ivy-league #harvard

Rupak K.’s Avatar
Rupak K. Sep 01, 2017 354 views

What do we exactly need to achieve in order to get into Harvard University?

I am currently studying in LaGuardia Community College and I plan to transfer to one of the ivy league colleges for the next fall. So, I want to make sure I meet all of the requirements that they need. Its not only my interest, its my necessity. #education #harvard #transfer...

#college-admissions

Hamid W.’s Avatar
Hamid W. Oct 18, 2016 394 views

How does a degree from a top college/university help you in life?

I am a junior in high school. I am looking to apply to colleges next summer and just wanted to see the benefits of going to a good school. #college #university #ivy-league...

#harvard

Emily K.’s Avatar
Emily K. May 18, 2016 562 views

How useful would a journalism or english degree be in contingency with a law degree?

I want to go to law school to become a lawyer but I want to be an editor first, then later expand my education and change careers. How realistic is this plan and would the prior degree be of any help? #lawyer #judges...

#harvard