Career Questions tagged Mit

Jed’s Avatar
Jed Mar 02 467 views

What are the requirements for MIT?

I'm trying to get into MIT and wondering what the requirements are. #college #MIT

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan Jul 18, 2021 335 views

I’m planning to major in Computer Science. My top choice is Northwestern, but I also love Boston, and MIT would be fantastic for Computer Science education. However, I heard MIT is not the best for undergrad, mainly due to stress and student life. Should I do Northwestern for undergrad and MIT for my masters?

I am about to be a senior in high school. I plan to work in the aerospace field writing autonomous navigation software. My GPA is 4.4, ACT is 35, and I have many extracurricular, including being a NASA HAS scholar. #computer-science #college #science #college-admissions #northwestern #nu...

Kat’s Avatar
Kat May 30, 2018 346 views

How do I guarantee I get into a good college?

#college #MIT

Eva’s Avatar
Eva Jan 13, 2018 500 views

What are some things that the MIT Admissions Department looks for?

I have read that MIT looks for many things in its applicants that aren’t spoken about, does anyone know a few of these?
#mit #massachusetts-institute-of-technology #college #college-admissions

Alex’s Avatar
Alex Jan 10, 2018 464 views

How can I break into the field of Chemistry?

As of now, I'm an 11th grader who is extremely interested in the field of Chemistry. I have extremely high, potentially unlikely college acceptance expectations -- UC Berkeley, Stanford, and MIT. I'm curious as to if Chemistry will still be a viable career path in our future society, and if...

Jinsung’s Avatar
Jinsung Nov 28, 2017 512 views

How do I get make myself a competitive candidate for mechanical engineering in MIT?

I am currently a junior in high school and I am wondering what I need to do to help me gain an advantage getting into MIT. I am pulled to MIT because it is the top engineering school in the US and I am very passionate about mechanical engineering. Ever since I was little, I was rigorously...