Career Questions tagged Boston

Olivia I.’s Avatar
Olivia I. Jun 08 85 views

similar jobs to a geneticist

I am a student that thrives in my STEM classes and loves genetics specifically. What are some careers that may be for me other than being a geneticist? In addition, I like the idea of working in a hospital, specifically one near Boston, MA. I hesitate when thinking about becoming a geneticist...

boston hopital stem

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04, 2019 322 views

What are STEM-related activities I can do outside of college classes that help me become a successful medical school applicant?

I will be attending Northeastern University next year, and I would particularly love to get advice or suggestions for opportunities that are located in the Boston area. I plan to co-op during my undergrad, but are there other important things I can accomplish as a premed student? stem...

premed physician northeastern healthcare boston medicine college doctor women-in-stem science

Alex R.’s Avatar
Alex R. Sep 04, 2018 473 views

Is electrical engineering as hands on as I think it is?

Hello, I am an aspiring electrical engineer and I want to do EE because I enjoy it. My main concern is that electrical engineering jobs aren't hands on. I have heard from multiple people that the majority of the jobs are just sitting at a desk all day. Also, is EE in Boston viable? To me, it...

engineer boston electrical-engineering job engineering

Qiqi L.’s Avatar
Qiqi L. Oct 23, 2016 728 views

What are the pros and cons of a bs/md program?

I'm a senior and I have been thinking about working in the medical field for a land time. I heard about the bs/md program and I though it was pretty cool, but I'm not sure college medicine surgeons boston...

bsmeprograms

Bryanna  P.’s Avatar
Bryanna P. Feb 24, 2014 1523 views

What are some good colleges in Boston or near Boston that aren't too pricey?

I don't know what i want to be right now. Thinking about going into a field to do with the sciences. college science college-selection...

boston

Kevin  M.’s Avatar
Kevin M. Apr 10, 2014 943 views

What are some of the best music schools in Boston and New York ?

I'm really into music and want to learn more. college music...

boston