Career Questions tagged Boston

Timothy R.’s Avatar
Timothy R. Jul 01 119 views

Internships for High Schoolers in Boston area?

What are some good business related internships or work opportunities for high schoolers in the Boston area?

Ryan L.’s Avatar
Ryan L. Jul 18, 2021 269 views

I’m planning to major in Computer Science. My top choice is Northwestern, but I also love Boston, and MIT would be fantastic for Computer Science education. However, I heard MIT is not the best for undergrad, mainly due to stress and student life. Should I do Northwestern for undergrad and MIT for my masters?

I am about to be a senior in high school. I plan to work in the aerospace field writing autonomous navigation software. My GPA is 4.4, ACT is 35, and I have many extracurricular, including being a NASA HAS scholar. #computer-science #college #science #college-admissions #northwestern #nu...

Olivia I.’s Avatar
Olivia I. Jun 08, 2021 229 views

similar jobs to a geneticist

I am a student that thrives in my STEM classes and loves genetics specifically. What are some careers that may be for me other than being a geneticist? In addition, I like the idea of working in a hospital, specifically one near Boston, MA. I hesitate when thinking about becoming a geneticist...

Brynna S.’s Avatar
Brynna S. Feb 01, 2020 276 views

I am a junior in high school, and I am interested in participating in a research internship this summer in a natural science field. What are some of the best programs near me?

#research #internship #chemistry #Boston

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04, 2019 434 views

What are STEM-related activities I can do outside of college classes that help me become a successful medical school applicant?

I will be attending Northeastern University next year, and I would particularly love to get advice or suggestions for opportunities that are located in the Boston area. I plan to co-op during my undergrad, but are there other important things I can accomplish as a premed student? #stem...

Alex R.’s Avatar
Alex R. Sep 04, 2018 683 views

Is electrical engineering as hands on as I think it is?

Hello, I am an aspiring electrical engineer and I want to do EE because I enjoy it. My main concern is that electrical engineering jobs aren't hands on. I have heard from multiple people that the majority of the jobs are just sitting at a desk all day. Also, is EE in Boston viable? To me, it...

Kilbert B.’s Avatar
Kilbert B. Apr 04, 2018 503 views

How many opportunities are there for a linguistic major in Massachusetts, specifically Boston.

#linguistics #language #boston #Massachusetts

Qiqi L.’s Avatar
Qiqi L. Oct 23, 2016 904 views

What are the pros and cons of a bs/md program?

I'm a senior and I have been thinking about working in the medical field for a land time. I heard about the bs/md program and I though it was pretty cool, but I'm not sure #college #medicine #surgeons #boston #bsmeprograms

Kevin  M.’s Avatar
Kevin M. Apr 10, 2014 1039 views

What are some of the best music schools in Boston and New York ?

I'm really into music and want to learn more. #college #music #boston

Bryanna  P.’s Avatar
Bryanna P. Feb 24, 2014 1626 views

What are some good colleges in Boston or near Boston that aren't too pricey?

I don't know what i want to be right now. Thinking about going into a field to do with the sciences. #college #science #college-selection #boston