Career Questions tagged Boston

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04, 2019 130 views

What are STEM-related activities I can do outside of college classes that help me become a successful medical school applicant?

I will be attending Northeastern University next year, and I would particularly love to get advice or suggestions for opportunities that are located in the Boston area. I plan to co-op during my undergrad, but are there other important things I can accomplish as a premed student? #stem...

#science #doctor #premed #boston #physician #northeastern #healthcare #medicine #women-in-stem #college

Alex R.’s Avatar
Alex R. Sep 04, 2018 269 views

Is electrical engineering as hands on as I think it is?

Hello, I am an aspiring electrical engineer and I want to do EE because I enjoy it. My main concern is that electrical engineering jobs aren't hands on. I have heard from multiple people that the majority of the jobs are just sitting at a desk all day. Also, is EE in Boston viable? To me, it...

#boston #job #engineer #engineering #electrical-engineering

Qiqi L.’s Avatar
Qiqi L. Oct 23, 2016 462 views

What are the pros and cons of a bs/md program?

I'm a senior and I have been thinking about working in the medical field for a land time. I heard about the bs/md program and I though it was pretty cool, but I'm not sure #college #medicine #surgeons #boston...

#bsmeprograms

Bryanna  P.’s Avatar
Bryanna P. Feb 24, 2014 1316 views

What are some good colleges in Boston or near Boston that aren't too pricey?

I don't know what i want to be right now. Thinking about going into a field to do with the sciences. #college #science #college-selection...

#boston

Kevin  M.’s Avatar
Kevin M. Apr 10, 2014 843 views

What are some of the best music schools in Boston and New York ?

I'm really into music and want to learn more. #college #music...

#boston