Career Questions tagged Surgeons

Yolanda H.’s Avatar
Yolanda H. Jan 23, 2018

How many surgeries do #surgeons completes in a day?

Im researching what #surgeons do daily #surgery...

#medicine

Karlie W.’s Avatar
Karlie W. Jun 06, 2018

What is a day to day schedule for an Orthopedic Surgeon?

Day in the life of an orthopedic surgeon. What is something that you do every day and something that happens, but isn't common. Also can you talk about a specialization in sports med if possible #orthopedics #surgeons #sportsmedicine...

#medicine

DAMON H.’s Avatar
DAMON H. Apr 19, 2018
Allison S.’s Avatar
Allison S. Oct 27, 2016

What is a day in the life as a surgeon?

I definitely want to pursue a career in medicine, but I can't really decide. #surgeons #nurses #medicine #surgery #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Azucena P.’s Avatar
Azucena P. Jan 13, 2018

What jobs could I choose from the medical field with a doctoral degree?

I'm a sophomore in high school that is looking forward to the future and all the different options I could possibly choose from.#registered-nurses #surgeons #medicine #medical #hospital #doctorate-degree #doctor...

#anasthesiologist

trinity M.’s Avatar
trinity M. May 24, 2016

what is some good advice for an aspiring pediactric surgeon (orthopedic)?

I would like to know anything and everything that can help me further educate myself and also put me in the right direction. #doctor #medicine #pediatrics #surgery #orthopedics #surgeons #medical...

#hospital-and-health-care

Makayla S.’s Avatar
Makayla S. Oct 31, 2016

What are some of the ways that you deal with difficult situations that you face as a surgeon?

I want to become a doctor, and specifically a neurosurgeon. I know that it takes a long time, there is much to learn, and years of study to achieve this goal. I realize that I could face some situations that are difficult and that no matter how good I am, I may not be able to help everyone....

#medical #surgeons #general-surgery #neurology

Ally H.’s Avatar
Ally H. Oct 24, 2016

How do you keep your career from becoming your entire life?

While I want to be passionate about and focused on my career, I want to be able to balance work and family. I think there is definitely a way to have the best of both worlds, but I would enjoy some input on how to best go about accomplishing that. #doctor #medicine #surgery #surgeon...

#surgeons

Qiqi L.’s Avatar
Qiqi L. Oct 23, 2016

If a person wants to be like, say, a cardiac surgeon, how many years if extra training does he/she need to go through?

I was just wondering actually...I know that if you want to go into like a specific area of surgery, then you would need extra training in that field. #medicine #surgeons #us...

#cardiac

Qiqi L.’s Avatar
Qiqi L. Oct 23, 2016

What are the pros and cons of a bs/md program?

I'm a senior and I have been thinking about working in the medical field for a land time. I heard about the bs/md program and I though it was pretty cool, but I'm not sure #college #medicine #surgeons #boston...

#bsmeprograms

Johana R.’s Avatar
Johana R. Apr 20, 2015

how do surgeons become surgeons?

just aasking! :) #surgeon...

#surgeons

Kelsie H.’s Avatar
Kelsie H. Mar 25, 2014

how many years do i need to go to college to be an obstetrician gynecologist?

i'm doing a research project- and can't find the right answer! this is my career and yet this question puzzles me.... #physician #careers #surgeons...

#gynecologist