Career Questions tagged Behavior

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. May 16 217 views

I'm really interested in understanding human behavior and solving problems, but I don't have extensive tech experience. Could a career in AI be right for me?

Hi! I'm a high school student trying to figure out possible career paths I would be suited for. I've always been interested in language, neuropsychology; finding a way to integrate that with upcoming tech sounds fascinating. #technology #ai #artificialintelligence #behavior #computerscience...

#programming #solutions #tech #machinelearning

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jan 21, 2018 269 views
Keila S.’s Avatar
Keila S. Oct 30, 2016 390 views

When was the first time that you realized you'd like to study sociology and what work field did you eventually get into?

I'm interested in the study of sociology and physiology and would like to know the different types of jobs that nurture these two studies. It's also interesting to hear stories on why people like to study the behaviors of society. #sociology #human #physiology...

#behavior

Rachel B.’s Avatar
Rachel B. Sep 19, 2016 867 views

What is the best college to go to, to major in ethology?

I want to know which college offers the best course. #college-major #animals #behavior #animal-behavior...

#ethology

Ajhanaé🎀 F.’s Avatar
Ajhanaé🎀 F. Feb 19, 2015 718 views

What degree would you need to have to be a teens behavioral therapist?

I am asking this question because everyone keeps telling me that i need a doctorate and others are telling me all i need is a master's degree #therapy #therapist #teenagers #behavior...

#behavioral-health