Career Questions tagged Behavior

Kendall T.’s Avatar
Kendall T. Jan 11 189 views

How to reach my goal of working in the BSU of the FBI?

I’m currently a psychology and forensic science (interdisciplinary studies) major at a university. I’m a sophomore right now but I really would love to work with the FBI in their Behavioral Science Unit. I’d love to interview criminals and such. How do I get to that point? #interviewing...

#fbi #psychology #behavior #interviews #criminology

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. May 16, 2020 325 views

I'm really interested in understanding human behavior and solving problems, but I don't have extensive tech experience. Could a career in AI be right for me?

Hi! I'm a high school student trying to figure out possible career paths I would be suited for. I've always been interested in language, neuropsychology; finding a way to integrate that with upcoming tech sounds fascinating. #technology #ai #artificialintelligence #behavior #computerscience...

#machinelearning #programming #tech #solutions

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jan 21, 2018 350 views
Keila S.’s Avatar
Keila S. Oct 30, 2016 461 views

When was the first time that you realized you'd like to study sociology and what work field did you eventually get into?

I'm interested in the study of sociology and physiology and would like to know the different types of jobs that nurture these two studies. It's also interesting to hear stories on why people like to study the behaviors of society. #sociology #human #physiology...

#behavior

Rachel B.’s Avatar
Rachel B. Sep 19, 2016 959 views
Ajhanaé🎀 F.’s Avatar
Ajhanaé🎀 F. Feb 19, 2015 774 views

What degree would you need to have to be a teens behavioral therapist?

I am asking this question because everyone keeps telling me that i need a doctorate and others are telling me all i need is a master's degree #therapy #therapist #teenagers #behavior...

#behavioral-health