Career Questions tagged Animal Behavior

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jan 21, 2018
Bre'Neal P.’s Avatar
Bre'Neal P. Sep 01, 2017

What are some jobs that involve working with animals?

What are all the jobs where you work with animals? #animals #animal-behavior #animal #veterinary...

#zoology

Jennifer R.’s Avatar
Jennifer R. Jan 16, 2018

Will I need to continue my education beyond a bachelor's degree in order to be successful in the Animal Behavior field?

I want to pursue a career in animal behavior, do you think I will need to continue my education beyond a bachelor's degree in order to be successful? #animal-behavior...

#career-counseling

jenna W.’s Avatar
jenna W. Jan 10, 2018

what are the pros and cons of having a career in animal sciences?

I'm just wondering if animal sciences is a good field to get into when I go to college and pursue a career in after college and to see what I would enjoy (and dislike) about working in the animal sciences field. #animal-science #veterinary #zoology #animal-behavior #animals #animal-work...

#animal-health #animal-welfare

paige M.’s Avatar
paige M. Aug 31, 2017

What are good characteristics to have to become a veterinarian?

I want to know about good characteristics to practice in order to become a veterinarian. I think that there is more i need to keep in mind if i really want to become a veterinarian. Are there any characteristics that i might struggle with ? #animal-behavior #veterinary-technician...

#pre-veterinary-medicine

sean W.’s Avatar
sean W. Sep 01, 2017

How do you transform villains into huge monsters in the movies?

I know people love a good monster battle. No one can resist fight like those. Take Godzilla for example everyone loves his fights. So why not get a new beast in the house. #3d-animation #animation #animals...

#animal-behavior

Rachel B.’s Avatar
Rachel B. Sep 19, 2016

What is the best college to go to, to major in ethology?

I want to know which college offers the best course. #college-major #animals #behavior #animal-behavior...

#ethology