Career Questions tagged Animal Behavior

Samantha’s Avatar
Samantha Jan 21, 2018 476 views

Is there a specific course of study for animal behavior in psychology?

I love the field of #psychology but want to work with animals. #animals #animal-behavior #behavior #research

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Jan 16, 2018 500 views

Will I need to continue my education beyond a bachelor's degree in order to be successful in the Animal Behavior field?

I want to pursue a career in animal behavior, do you think I will need to continue my education beyond a bachelor's degree in order to be successful?

#animal-behavior #career-counseling

jenna’s Avatar
jenna Jan 10, 2018 1699 views

what are the pros and cons of having a career in animal sciences?

I'm just wondering if animal sciences is a good field to get into when I go to college and pursue a career in after college and to see what I would enjoy (and dislike) about working in the animal sciences field. #animal-science #veterinary #zoology #animal-behavior #animals #animal-work...

sean’s Avatar
sean Sep 01, 2017 593 views

How do you transform villains into huge monsters in the movies?

I know people love a good monster battle. No one can resist fight like those. Take Godzilla for example everyone loves his fights. So why not get a new beast in the house. #3d-animation #animation #animals #animal-behavior

Bre'Neal’s Avatar
Bre'Neal Sep 01, 2017 650 views

What are some jobs that involve working with animals?

What are all the jobs where you work with animals? #animals #animal-behavior #animal #veterinary #zoology

paige’s Avatar
paige Aug 31, 2017 501 views

What are good characteristics to have to become a veterinarian?

I want to know about good characteristics to practice in order to become a veterinarian. I think that there is more i need to keep in mind if i really want to become a veterinarian. Are there any characteristics that i might struggle with ? #animal-behavior #veterinary-technician...

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Sep 19, 2016 1135 views

What is the best college to go to, to major in ethology?

I want to know which college offers the best course. #college-major #animals #behavior #animal-behavior #ethology