What is the best college to go to, to major in ethology?

Asked Vine Grove, Kentucky

I want to know which college offers the best course. #college-major #animals #behavior #animal-behavior #ethology

Updated South Pasadena, California

Hi Rachel!

It's great that you're interested in studying Ethology! The link that Wael posted is really helpful!

Additionally, I have a friend at University of California Davis who raves about their animal behavior program! She says that she has the opportunity to interact/to study animals every morning (6 am) on campus, accompanied by professors, just a short bike ride away from her dorm room!

Depending on what type of job/career path you hope to take with your degree, each school on the list definitely has its positives and negatives. Things to think about: are you interested in doing more hands on work with animals, or would you prefer doing more distant research? Or both perhaps?

Let me know if I can be of any additional assistance!

Wael’s Answer

Updated Redford Charter Township, Michigan

Check the link below for the ranking. This link shows you the best colleges for Ethology!

http://colleges.startclass.com/d/o/Animal-Behavior-and-Ethology