Career Questions tagged Animal Welfare

jenna W.’s Avatar
jenna W. Jan 10, 2018 298 views

what are the pros and cons of having a career in animal sciences?

I'm just wondering if animal sciences is a good field to get into when I go to college and pursue a career in after college and to see what I would enjoy (and dislike) about working in the animal sciences field. #animal-science #veterinary #zoology #animal-behavior #animals #animal-work...

#animal-welfare #animal-health

Gillian C.’s Avatar
Gillian C. Nov 14, 2016 1084 views

Are there engineering majors out there directly related to animals?

Animals have always been a huge passion of mine. I would love to know if there are any engineering majors that I can study that can lead me to an engineering job that involves working with animals. #engineering #civil-engineering #biomedical-engineering #animals #women-in-stem...

#animal-welfare #environmental-engineering #women-in-engineering

Justin  G.’s Avatar
Justin G. Oct 19, 2016 397 views

How long after graduating from college did it take to find a job in the veterinary medicine field, and did u have to do anything life changing to accept this position?

my future plans includes attending college and obtaining a veterinarian license, but after all this time working toward my goal I would like to know how long I will be searching for my dream job, and if anyone has had anything life changing such as moving away or something that uprooted your...

#animal-welfare #animal-health #animal-work #veterinary #animals #veterinary-medicine

Jenna B.’s Avatar
Jenna B. Oct 19, 2016 407 views

If I want to medically assist exotic animals in the future, where is the best place to go to learn how to do so?

This is what I want to do when I am older, so I need to know where I can get the best education so I can do the best job possible. #veterinarian #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #marine-biology #animal-health #animal-rescue #animal-conservation...

#animal-welfare