Career Questions tagged Animal Health

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 08 54 views

What skills are good for being a veterinarian?

I want to become a veterinarian and I was wondering the different skills you need to have ?veterinarian...

animal-health

Daejanique M.’s Avatar
Daejanique M. Aug 05 174 views

What do you do when the pandemic turned you college plans to dust?

I am very determined and have a lot of drive. I want to become a veterinarian but virtual school is harder than I thought. veterinarian college...

animal-health

Sayeda J.’s Avatar
Sayeda J. Jun 27 113 views

What resources can I turn to in order to learn more about the process of becoming a Veterinarian?

I am a highschool student who is very interested in animals and becoming a veterinarian. However, I am having difficulty finding proper resources that can prepare me for the future such as informative sites on specific college classes or skills needed. animals veterinarian veterinary...

animal-health

elyssa C.’s Avatar
elyssa C. Apr 22 183 views

would being a exotic vet be gross, i love animals but not sure if i can handle it?

animal-health veterinarian veterinary i am 12 and really had my heart set on being a vet but i have other things i want to do now. ive planned everything out even colleges to be a...

Ashly G.’s Avatar
Ashly G. Mar 07 207 views

What colleges near Massachusetts are helpful for becoming a veterinarian?

Are there any Colleges not to far from Mass? If not, what colleges are helpful for me to become a veterinarian. veterinarian animal-health veterinary veterinary-technician...

health

Naisha G.’s Avatar
Naisha G. Feb 26 226 views

How many years do you need to be in college to become a vet?

I have a passion for animals and I want to become a vet in the future. I also want to be able to help animals. veterinarian...

animal-health

lapreciaus T.’s Avatar
lapreciaus T. Feb 08 197 views

what type of animals will i work with

I want to become a veterinarian. I want to know will i be working with all type of animals. veterinarian...

animal-health

brinley T.’s Avatar
brinley T. Dec 21, 2020 220 views

how can i be a better vet?

I am in FFA and I show sheep for 4-H and I love to work with animals. veterinary...

animal-health

Ashlynn W.’s Avatar
Ashlynn W. Dec 21, 2020 231 views

Which colleges should I apply to if I am wanting to be a veterinarian?

Which colleges have good schooling for future veterinarians? My uncle went to Utah State University and then went to a vet school in Colorado. He is a veterinarian now and that is what I want to be. Which colleges should I apply to in order to get a good education to become a veterinarian?...

school animal-health veterinarian veterinary-medicine

Tessa S.’s Avatar
Tessa S. Nov 18, 2020 353 views

What advise do you have for a soon-to-be undergraduate aspiring to be a veterinarian?

I realized I absolutely love working with animals and people, and my favorite type of subjects throughout my whole life have been science classes, hence why I want to be a veterinarian. I want to be able to improve the lives of my animal patients, and provide them with the best care I can to...

college veterinary veterinary-medicine animal-health veterinarian givingiscaring

Ariel R.’s Avatar
Ariel R. Oct 27, 2020 145 views

how do you deal with the lose of patients when putting them down or having an unsuccessful surgery? is it difficult?

this is a really big question for me, because I don't know how I would handle the passing of patients, and I would like to know from a vet. I want to prepare myself for the misfortunes, so I can be a great veterinarian. veterinarian animal-health...

veterinary-medicine

Hannah G.’s Avatar
Hannah G. Feb 28, 2020 388 views

Does a veterinarian make much more money than a vet tech?

Is there a large discrepancy in pay levels between the two professions? veterinary veterinary-medicine veterinarian...

animal-health

Kahri J.’s Avatar
Kahri J. Jan 29, 2020 252 views

Do I know what career I want or am I not sure

I'm on my last year of highschool, I want to be a veterinarian because animals are super cute but not sure if it's the right thing to spend my time on veterinarian...

animal-health

Hazel K.’s Avatar
Hazel K. Nov 15, 2019 181 views

about how many animals would come in per day?

I mainly want house pets if i become a vet but i'm fine with other animals...

animal-health