Career Questions tagged Animal Health

ikirah’s Avatar
ikirah Sep 22 62 views

what are some ways to know how to get the real experience a veterinarian ?

you can do volunteer work or working at some animal shelter or doing pet sitting

Ziaire’s Avatar
Ziaire Jul 19 155 views

My question is to become a Veterinarian Doctor, What classes do you suggest that I need to take ?

I would like to own my own practice any information you can give me on this subject will be truly helpful. Also they have programs to help to take care of the animals or do it all comes out of the owner pocket?

Alyssa’s Avatar
Alyssa Jul 19 144 views

What do i need to know about becoming a vet or chef.

What are great tips i need to know about becoming a vet or chef.

Lilly’s Avatar
Lilly Jul 14 96 views

I love animals and I'm a creative person. What career is best for me?

Hi! I'm really interested in animals and biology. I have tried 2 entrance exams already , but I did not get selected. I am really clueless now as I don't know what to do. I'm also a creative person and enjoy art and even interior designing.

Charlotte’s Avatar
Charlotte Jun 29 152 views

What are some careers (besides veterinarian) that work with animals, but still make a decent amount of money?

Hi I'm 15 and I'm not really sure what I want to do, but animals interest me. I don't want to be a vet, but I would still like to make a good amount of money. I would be interested in any careers that relate to animals, not just careers that directly involve animals.

Sarah’s Avatar
Sarah Jun 06 151 views

What is it like to be a veterinarian? What are some things that you wish that you knew before applying to vet school?

lindcy’s Avatar
lindcy Jun 01 121 views

how many years does it take to be a veterinarian?

what do you have to major in?

Victoria’s Avatar
Victoria May 18 114 views

Vet College

Is it better to go to a college that has a pre-vet/ vet program or go to a regular college for your undergraduate degree?

liliana’s Avatar
liliana Apr 08 149 views

what are some difficulties you have come across during your years in a veterinary school?

#veterinarian #animals

liliana’s Avatar
liliana Apr 08 127 views

What are some college classes that you need to take to become a veterinarian?

I want to know specifically if you need to take like any science classes, if so which ones.

Daisy’s Avatar
Daisy Mar 03 172 views

What kind of requirements do you need to be a pet veterinarian?

#animal-health #veterinarian

Chloe’s Avatar
Chloe Feb 25 182 views

What are the best classes to take in college when pursuing vet school/ a veterinary occupation?

#veterinary #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian #animal-health

Chloe’s Avatar
Chloe Feb 25 161 views

What is it like being an ophthalmology veterinarian?

#veterinary #animal-health #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian

Chloe’s Avatar
Chloe Feb 25 199 views

What step do you need to take to have a successful veterinary career

#veterinary #veterinarian #career-choice #animal-health

kaylee’s Avatar
kaylee Feb 25 143 views

is the university of Kentucky a good school to become a veterinarian?

#veterinary #veterinarian #animal-health

kaylee’s Avatar
kaylee Feb 24 155 views

I want to be a large animal, especially equine, vet. I also want to have time to spend with my family and not be away all the time. What kind of practice should I work at for this, and is there even a way to have both family time and do the type of work I want to?

#veterinarian
#animal-health #college

Perla’s Avatar
Perla Oct 26, 2021 177 views

Any times you felt like becoming a vet was becoming difficult for you?

#veterinary #animal-health #veterinary-technician #veterinary-medicine

Hope’s Avatar
Hope Oct 21, 2021 165 views

what do you like about being a firefighter?

i am 14 #firefighting #animal-health

Gabriella’s Avatar
Gabriella Oct 08, 2021 212 views

What skills are good for being a veterinarian?

I want to become a veterinarian and I was wondering the different skills you need to have ?#veterinarian #animal-health

Alyssa’s Avatar
Alyssa Oct 08, 2021 208 views

How many job opportunities are there for veterinary technicians?

#veterinary #job #animal-health

lilianna’s Avatar
lilianna Sep 28, 2021 234 views

as a veterinarian how many hours do you work , like do you have to work full time ?

#animal-health #veterinary #animals

Emma’s Avatar
Emma Sep 21, 2021 193 views

What is one of the hardest things about being a vet? Does some days hit you hard when consistently putting animals down?

#vet #animals #animal-health

Raiven’s Avatar
Raiven Aug 05, 2021 550 views

What challenges will I face in veterinary school?

When I get older I want to become a veterinarian. #veterinarian #animals #animal-health #vet #veterinary-medicine #veterinary

Daejanique’s Avatar
Daejanique Aug 05, 2021 328 views

What do you do when the pandemic turned you college plans to dust?

I am very determined and have a lot of drive. I want to become a veterinarian but virtual school is harder than I thought. #veterinarian #college #animal-health

Mykelle’s Avatar
Mykelle Jul 30, 2021 207 views

When becoming a veterinarian when did you know it was for you

#veterinarian #veterinary-technician #veterinary-technician #animal-health

Sayeda’s Avatar
Sayeda Jun 27, 2021 237 views

What resources can I turn to in order to learn more about the process of becoming a Veterinarian?

I am a highschool student who is very interested in animals and becoming a veterinarian. However, I am having difficulty finding proper resources that can prepare me for the future such as informative sites on specific college classes or skills needed. #animals #veterinarian #veterinary...

Janick’s Avatar
Janick Jun 24, 2021 222 views

whats something I can do with animals

#veterinarian #animals #animal-health

elyssa’s Avatar
elyssa Apr 22, 2021 313 views

would being a exotic vet be gross, i love animals but not sure if i can handle it?

#animal-health #veterinarian #veterinary i am 12 and really had my heart set on being a vet but i have other things i want to do now. ive planned everything out even colleges to be a vet.

JWILLY’s Avatar
JWILLY Mar 18, 2021 396 views

What classes should I take to become a vet.

I am a middle school who is interested in become a vet. #veterinarian #animal-health #veterinary-technician #veterinary #animals

Ashly’s Avatar
Ashly Mar 07, 2021 360 views

What colleges near Massachusetts are helpful for becoming a veterinarian?

Are there any Colleges not to far from Mass? If not, what colleges are helpful for me to become a veterinarian. #veterinarian #animal-health #veterinary #veterinary-technician #health