Career Questions tagged Vet

Victoria G.’s Avatar
Victoria G. May 18 67 views

Vet College

Is it better to go to a college that has a pre-vet/ vet program or go to a regular college for your undergraduate degree?

Austin K.’s Avatar
Austin K. Nov 18, 2021 196 views

how is schooling as a vet?

What is schooling like? is it rigorous? relaxed? somewhere in the middle?
#vet #veterinarian

Emma B.’s Avatar
Emma B. Sep 21, 2021 164 views

What is one of the hardest things about being a vet? Does some days hit you hard when consistently putting animals down?

#vet #animals #animal-health

Raiven M.’s Avatar
Raiven M. Aug 05, 2021 336 views

What challenges will I face in veterinary school?

When I get older I want to become a veterinarian. #veterinarian #animals #animal-health #vet #veterinary-medicine #veterinary

Johnathan R.’s Avatar
Johnathan R. Jul 09, 2021 229 views

How hard is is to start a business?

I would love to be a veterinarian one day and start my own business that lets me make medicines for domesticated pets. #Animals #Business #Medicine #vet #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian

Samira N.’s Avatar
Samira N. Jun 19, 2021 444 views

Jobs that deal with helping Animals

So I just finished my sophmore year of Highschool and I'm trying to figure out what I'm passionate about. Something that I've thought about is rescuing/healing animals. I don't know many jobs that's deal with that cause I'm pretty clueless when it comes to all that right now but I wanted to ask...

Sienna S.’s Avatar
Sienna S. Dec 21, 2020 355 views

What is a good school to go to for veterinary classes?

I am am a sophomore at box elder high school. I have always loved working with animals and i want to continue working with them. I want to know what is a good collage to go to. #veterinary #vet #collage #schools

Carly C.’s Avatar
Carly C. Dec 21, 2020 340 views

What other careers can I do after recieving a vet tech license?

After recieving a vet tech license what careers can I do afterwards if I wanted to achieve higher education? #college #vet

Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 214 views

Is there any veterinary clinics in Cedar City, UT that are hiring?

I am a student and love working with animals. I want to train to be a very while I do preliminary college work. #student #vet # college #work #workingstudent #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21, 2020 541 views

What jobs in the medical field are ideal?

I am still in high school, specifically Junior year, and I still am trying to figure out what job I want to study for in college. I know I want to work somewhere in the medical field but I don't know what specific job I want to get. I know that I can't work seeing bodies that are involved in...

Maya C.’s Avatar
Maya C. Oct 25, 2019 565 views

How many years of school do you need to become a vet?

#vet
#veterinary-medicine #animals #veterinary-technician

Tamia W.’s Avatar
Tamia W. Oct 15, 2019 848 views

What steps should i take to become a veterinarian

#vet medicine #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian #animals #veterinary

Wolfie Mae M.’s Avatar
Wolfie Mae M. Mar 19, 2019 482 views

What are the best undergraduate degrees, before going into a DVM program?

#college #undergraduate #veterinary #vet

Wolfie Mae M.’s Avatar
Wolfie Mae M. Mar 11, 2019 289 views

What is it like handling sick or injured dogs, cats, etc.?

#career #medicine #vet

Kady S.’s Avatar
Kady S. Mar 08, 2019 302 views

does the university of illinois have vet classes?

veterinarian classes #college #veterinarian #vet

Amber H.’s Avatar
Amber H. Dec 14, 2018 433 views

How many years does it take to get a bachelor in Vet science?

Takes more or is 4 years #vet #veterinary

Aubriee M.’s Avatar
Aubriee M. Aug 29, 2018 451 views

What topic/skills should one person practice to be the most successful in Vet School?

I know how competitive vet school so what are some topic/skills should one person practice to be the most successful in Vet School? #veterinarian #vet #veterinary #animals #biology #veterinary-medicine #animal-health

Lollipop Q.’s Avatar
Lollipop Q. Aug 18, 2018 484 views

What GPA do you need to get into a vetrianrian school.

#gpa #school #classes #vet #animals #dogs #cats #rabbits #yayy #horses

Kathryn C.’s Avatar
Kathryn C. Jul 23, 2018 437 views

Are any specific types of experience more beneficial than others for getting your application to vet school to be noticeable??

#veterinarian #vet #animals #pre-vet #application #college #animal-health #veterinary-medicine #school #veterinary

sarah L.’s Avatar
sarah L. May 22, 2018 501 views

Surviving school away from home

I am excited about leaving home and pursuing my education... What tips do you have to help me be successful when I am on my own?

Sarah #family #vet

Grace V.’s Avatar
Grace V. Apr 30, 2018 674 views

What is the best route for me to take to achieve my goals and reach my full potential?

I really want to go into medicine but worry about the cost of school and I do NOT want to graduate with hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loans. I also don't know how to choose my under grad school and worry that if I don't pick the right school it will be harder to get into med or...

Keeli W.’s Avatar
Keeli W. Apr 06, 2018 456 views

What is required to go to a vet school?

Such as classes in high school, so I can already know what to do in order to get in a certain school . #veterinarian #animals #vet #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #animal-health

Keeli W.’s Avatar
Keeli W. Apr 06, 2018 366 views

What is the most important thing about studying to be a veterinarian?

I am wondering what information I should know or is not really necessary. #veterinarian #animals #vet #veterinary #veterinary-medicine

Ashleigh  H.’s Avatar
Ashleigh H. Sep 01, 2017 561 views

What are some details that colleges look at to consider you in their programs?

I am trying to go into Veterinary School for large animals mainly but with some involvement of small. I want to be sure of this field but the possibilities are endless with programs. How can I be so sure of what to put with possibly a little chance of getting into the program? Especially a...

Genesis G.’s Avatar
Genesis G. Mar 22, 2017 907 views

How much does the Veterinary career cost?

I want to know how much it would cost like in college tuition and everything. #veterinary #vet

Justin  G.’s Avatar
Justin G. Oct 19, 2016 575 views

When picking a college for a undergraduate degree is it better to choose one with a pre-vet or just select the classes yourself?

so I am torn between too college, one being Penn state, which offers a pre vet course and the other having no specific path. what would be better to attend so I can continue on my way to be a vet? #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #animals #animal-health #vet