Career Questions tagged Vet

Aubriee M.’s Avatar
Aubriee M. Aug 29, 2018 150 views

What topic/skills should one person practice to be the most successful in Vet School?

I know how competitive vet school so what are some topic/skills should one person practice to be the most successful in Vet School? #veterinarian #vet #veterinary #animals #biology #veterinary-medicine...

#animal-health

Keeli W.’s Avatar
Keeli W. Apr 06, 2018 142 views

What is required to go to a vet school?

Such as classes in high school, so I can already know what to do in order to get in a certain school . #veterinarian #animals #vet #veterinary #veterinary-medicine...

#animal-health

Keeli W.’s Avatar
Keeli W. Apr 06, 2018 131 views

What is the most important thing about studying to be a veterinarian?

I am wondering what information I should know or is not really necessary. #veterinarian #animals #vet #veterinary...

#veterinary-medicine

Kady S.’s Avatar
Kady S. Mar 08 62 views

does the university of illinois have vet classes?

veterinarian classes #college #veterinarian...

#vet

Amber H.’s Avatar
Amber H. Dec 14, 2018 143 views

How many years does it take to get a bachelor in Vet science?

Takes more or is 4 years #vet...

#veterinary

Lollipop Q.’s Avatar
Lollipop Q. Aug 18, 2018 124 views
Grace V.’s Avatar
Grace V. Apr 30, 2018 248 views

What is the best route for me to take to achieve my goals and reach my full potential?

I really want to go into medicine but worry about the cost of school and I do NOT want to graduate with hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loans. I also don't know how to choose my under grad school and worry that if I don't pick the right school it will be harder to get into med or...

#veterinary #healthcare #loans #doctor #howtodecide #debt #medschool #choosing-a-college #vetschool #vet #financial-aid #college #medicine

sarah L.’s Avatar
sarah L. May 22, 2018 200 views

Surviving school away from home

I am excited about leaving home and pursuing my education... What tips do you have to help me be successful when I am on my own? Sarah #family...

#vet

Ashleigh  H.’s Avatar
Ashleigh H. Sep 01, 2017 331 views

What are some details that colleges look at to consider you in their programs?

I am trying to go into Veterinary School for large animals mainly but with some involvement of small. I want to be sure of this field but the possibilities are endless with programs. How can I be so sure of what to put with possibly a little chance of getting into the program? Especially a...

#veterinary #animal-health #vet #veterinarymedicine #veterinary-medicine

Genesis G.’s Avatar
Genesis G. Mar 22, 2017 473 views

How much does the Veterinary career cost?

I want to know how much it would cost like in college tuition and everything. #veterinary...

#vet

Justin  G.’s Avatar
Justin G. Oct 19, 2016 373 views

When picking a college for a undergraduate degree is it better to choose one with a pre-vet or just select the classes yourself?

so I am torn between too college, one being Penn state, which offers a pre vet course and the other having no specific path. what would be better to attend so I can continue on my way to be a vet? #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #animals #animal-health...

#vet