Career Questions tagged Vet

Austin K.’s Avatar
Austin K. Nov 18 42 views

how is schooling as a vet?

What is schooling like? is it rigorous? relaxed? somewhere in the middle? vet...

veterinarian

Johnathan R.’s Avatar
Johnathan R. Jul 09 125 views

How hard is is to start a business?

I would love to be a veterinarian one day and start my own business that lets me make medicines for domesticated pets. Animals Business Medicine vet veterinary-medicine...

veterinarian

Samira N.’s Avatar
Samira N. Jun 19 311 views

Jobs that deal with helping Animals

So I just finished my sophmore year of Highschool and I'm trying to figure out what I'm passionate about. Something that I've thought about is rescuing/healing animals. I don't know many jobs that's deal with that cause I'm pretty clueless when it comes to all that right now but I wanted to ask...

animals vet job veterinary veterinary-medicine help veterinarian higschool

Sienna S.’s Avatar
Sienna S. Dec 21, 2020 242 views

What is a good school to go to for veterinary classes?

I am am a sophomore at box elder high school. I have always loved working with animals and i want to continue working with them. I want to know what is a good collage to go to. veterinary vet collage...

schools

Carly C.’s Avatar
Carly C. Dec 21, 2020 258 views

What other careers can I do after recieving a vet tech license?

After recieving a vet tech license what careers can I do afterwards if I wanted to achieve higher education? college...

vet

Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 148 views

Is there any veterinary clinics in Cedar City, UT that are hiring?

I am a student and love working with animals. I want to train to be a very while I do preliminary college work. student vet # college work workingstudent veterinary-medicine...

veterinarian

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21, 2020 402 views

What jobs in the medical field are ideal?

I am still in high school, specifically Junior year, and I still am trying to figure out what job I want to study for in college. I know I want to work somewhere in the medical field but I don't know what specific job I want to get. I know that I can't work seeing bodies that are involved in...

nurse vet career-choice career doctor therapist jobs

Aubriee M.’s Avatar
Aubriee M. Aug 29, 2018 391 views

What topic/skills should one person practice to be the most successful in Vet School?

I know how competitive vet school so what are some topic/skills should one person practice to be the most successful in Vet School? veterinarian vet veterinary animals biology veterinary-medicine...

animal-health

Keeli W.’s Avatar
Keeli W. Apr 06, 2018 400 views

What is required to go to a vet school?

Such as classes in high school, so I can already know what to do in order to get in a certain school . veterinarian animals vet veterinary veterinary-medicine...

animal-health

Keeli W.’s Avatar
Keeli W. Apr 06, 2018 305 views

What is the most important thing about studying to be a veterinarian?

I am wondering what information I should know or is not really necessary. veterinarian animals vet veterinary...

veterinary-medicine

Kady S.’s Avatar
Kady S. Mar 08, 2019 244 views
Amber H.’s Avatar
Amber H. Dec 14, 2018 361 views
Grace V.’s Avatar
Grace V. Apr 30, 2018 576 views

What is the best route for me to take to achieve my goals and reach my full potential?

I really want to go into medicine but worry about the cost of school and I do NOT want to graduate with hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loans. I also don't know how to choose my under grad school and worry that if I don't pick the right school it will be harder to get into med or...

vet college choosing-a-college veterinary howtodecide medicine healthcare debt medschool loans vetschool financial-aid doctor

sarah L.’s Avatar
sarah L. May 22, 2018 416 views

Surviving school away from home

I am excited about leaving home and pursuing my education... What tips do you have to help me be successful when I am on my own? Sarah family...

vet

Ashleigh  H.’s Avatar
Ashleigh H. Sep 01, 2017 492 views

What are some details that colleges look at to consider you in their programs?

I am trying to go into Veterinary School for large animals mainly but with some involvement of small. I want to be sure of this field but the possibilities are endless with programs. How can I be so sure of what to put with possibly a little chance of getting into the program? Especially a...

vet veterinary veterinary-medicine animal-health veterinarymedicine

Genesis G.’s Avatar
Genesis G. Mar 22, 2017 798 views

How much does the Veterinary career cost?

I want to know how much it would cost like in college tuition and everything. veterinary...

vet

Justin  G.’s Avatar
Justin G. Oct 19, 2016 529 views

When picking a college for a undergraduate degree is it better to choose one with a pre-vet or just select the classes yourself?

so I am torn between too college, one being Penn state, which offers a pre vet course and the other having no specific path. what would be better to attend so I can continue on my way to be a vet? veterinary veterinary-medicine animals animal-health...

vet