Career Questions tagged Vet

Aubriee M.’s Avatar
Aubriee M. Aug 29, 2018

What topic/skills should one person practice to be the most successful in Vet School?

I know how competitive vet school so what are some topic/skills should one person practice to be the most successful in Vet School? #veterinarian #vet #veterinary #animals #biology #veterinary-medicine...

#animal-health

Keeli W.’s Avatar
Keeli W. Apr 06, 2018

What is required to go to a vet school?

Such as classes in high school, so I can already know what to do in order to get in a certain school . #veterinarian #animals #vet #veterinary #veterinary-medicine...

#animal-health

Keeli W.’s Avatar
Keeli W. Apr 06, 2018

What is the most important thing about studying to be a veterinarian?

I am wondering what information I should know or is not really necessary. #veterinarian #animals #vet #veterinary...

#veterinary-medicine

Kady S.’s Avatar
Kady S. Mar 08

does the university of illinois have vet classes?

veterinarian classes #college #veterinarian...

#vet

Amber H.’s Avatar
Amber H. Dec 14, 2018

How many years does it take to get a bachelor in Vet science?

Takes more or is 4 years #vet...

#veterinary

Grace V.’s Avatar
Grace V. Apr 30, 2018

What is the best route for me to take to achieve my goals and reach my full potential?

I really want to go into medicine but worry about the cost of school and I do NOT want to graduate with hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loans. I also don't know how to choose my under grad school and worry that if I don't pick the right school it will be harder to get into med or...

#choosing-a-college #healthcare #vet #debt #doctor #medicine #college #financial-aid #vetschool #howtodecide #loans #medschool #veterinary

sarah L.’s Avatar
sarah L. May 22, 2018

Surviving school away from home

I am excited about leaving home and pursuing my education... What tips do you have to help me be successful when I am on my own? Sarah #family...

#vet

Ashleigh  H.’s Avatar
Ashleigh H. Sep 01, 2017

What are some details that colleges look at to consider you in their programs?

I am trying to go into Veterinary School for large animals mainly but with some involvement of small. I want to be sure of this field but the possibilities are endless with programs. How can I be so sure of what to put with possibly a little chance of getting into the program? Especially a...

#animal-health #vet #veterinary-medicine #veterinarymedicine #veterinary

Genesis G.’s Avatar
Genesis G. Mar 22, 2017

How much does the Veterinary career cost?

I want to know how much it would cost like in college tuition and everything. #veterinary...

#vet

Justin  G.’s Avatar
Justin G. Oct 19, 2016

When picking a college for a undergraduate degree is it better to choose one with a pre-vet or just select the classes yourself?

so I am torn between too college, one being Penn state, which offers a pre vet course and the other having no specific path. what would be better to attend so I can continue on my way to be a vet? #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #animals #animal-health...

#vet