Career Questions tagged Pets

Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. Jul 08 92 views

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

-Introverts(Usually not the one to approach people or start a conversation) -Hate presenting in front of a big crowds -Love cats - like Music and the piano -Love to read especially romance novels music introvert...

pets

Jaydah L.’s Avatar
Jaydah L. May 14, 2016 522 views

What advice do you have for your people who are interested in studying wild life and becoming a zoologist?

I want to get involved and know if i should have a secondary skill so I won't starve while looking for a job. science job veterinarian animals animal-health wildlife-biology wildlife...

pets

Jaydah L.’s Avatar
Jaydah L. May 14, 2016 1177 views

In the exotic veterinarian feild, what would be the biggest advantages and disadvantages?

I am looking to pursue a carreer in zoology and working with exotic vets. And i just want to know the benefits and the challenges. chemistry veterinarian zoology wildlife-biology life-sciences zookeeper animal...

pets

Alejandra  G.’s Avatar
Alejandra G. Mar 17, 2014 1071 views

What schools can I look into for animal care services?

I'm interested in working with animals in the future and I wanted to know about where I could go or what I could look into for working with animals. Whether it is training, or nursing, or anything like that. veterinarian veterinary animals...

pets