Career Questions tagged Pets

Jaydah L.’s Avatar
Jaydah L. May 14, 2016

What advice do you have for your people who are interested in studying wild life and becoming a zoologist?

I want to get involved and know if i should have a secondary skill so I won't starve while looking for a job. #science #job #veterinarian #animals #animal-health #wildlife-biology #wildlife...

#pets

Jaydah L.’s Avatar
Jaydah L. May 14, 2016

In the exotic veterinarian feild, what would be the biggest advantages and disadvantages?

I am looking to pursue a carreer in zoology and working with exotic vets. And i just want to know the benefits and the challenges. #chemistry #veterinarian #zoology #wildlife-biology #life-sciences #zookeeper #animal...

#pets

Alejandra  G.’s Avatar
Alejandra G. Mar 17, 2014

What schools can I look into for animal care services?

I'm interested in working with animals in the future and I wanted to know about where I could go or what I could look into for working with animals. Whether it is training, or nursing, or anything like that. #veterinarian #veterinary #animals...

#pets