What schools can I look into for animal care services?

Asked San Jose, California

I'm interested in working with animals in the future and I wanted to know about where I could go or what I could look into for working with animals. Whether it is training, or nursing, or anything like that. #veterinarian #veterinary #animals #pets

Holly’s Answer

Updated Los Angeles, California

Hi Alejandra, what a pretty name, a website called Colleges USA a majority of list are on the sites. So you must go to the site to click on your state and find your major. . I hope that is is of some help to you. Also a list of majors you may want to look at. If you want to do nursing, then that is a total different college path. There are skills test that you can take to find out what your likes and what you would be good at. These test are online if you type it in the address bar on the search engine on your homepage the test will come up career testing is what you want to type in. Or skills test for a career path. Or you can get help here. Thanks If you need more help we are here. Search States Search Degrees College Types School Guide .

<hr>

If you type in your search bar the career that you would like and the college in your city and state the results will show what colleges are in your area. If you would like nursing look under the medical field colleges. Good luck if you need more help please return for more help. Thank you.

Nursing is under medical schools or community colleges or R.N. the best of luck to you.
This information was helpful for me as well. Thank you!
Thankyou for the information!
Thank you for the help
Did you find a list or do you still need help? Okay, just checking to see how you are doing with your career path.

Dillon’s Answer

Updated Ellensburg, Washington

It does depend on the college, and what exactly your goals are. I'm here at Texas A&M within the wildlife and fisheries major, studying animal behavior, and vertebrate zoology. Not all colleges offer that major, but hopefully finding something similar to that would help you out. A good tip I did was look at the prospective field you want to work in (Zoo, conservation, circus, vet etc.) and finding an information tab on their animal care specialists. A lot of the time they will list where they went to school, and what they graduated with. Hope it helps.