Career Questions tagged Goals

Trinity H.’s Avatar
Trinity H. Nov 24 79 views

In order to make society and the economy become beneficial for all of the human race, what is one major ethical step we have to accomplish together to reach this goal?

I am 18 years old and I live in Riverview, Florida with my family. I love to play softball, volunteer at little league softball and baseball complexes, and hang with friends. My end goal in life is to make the world a safer and better place to live in for everyone. I want to spread love,...

#loveislove #goals #career #salary #business #sonogram #career-path #spreadkindness #veterinary-medicine

Heaven H.’s Avatar
Heaven H. Nov 05 51 views

How did you reach your goals And become a Nurse

I'm a 9th grader but I can't seem to reach my goals yet. And I want to be a nurse. I always wanted to be one. Why I like that job because it just for some reason I would like to be a nurse. I don't know why yet. But right now I would love to ask for your advice. About goals and nurse and all...

#goals #jobs #nurse #career

Shantrell A.’s Avatar
Shantrell A. Oct 02 75 views

What is my goal when i grow up?

My goal is that I want to be successful at life, at my achievement, and goals because that what it take to be successful. #artist #goals...

#achievements

Shantrell A.’s Avatar
Shantrell A. Sep 18 77 views

What challenges did you have to face to achieve your goal to become what you are today?

My name Shantrell and I want to know what are the challenge and goals you had to face. #goals...

#achievement

Kilulay D.’s Avatar
Kilulay D. Nov 07, 2019 118 views

What difficulties do you think you will face in trying to achieve in your certain goal?

I'm will to go do anything it takes to reach the certain goal in life....

#goals

Austin T.’s Avatar
Austin T. Apr 16, 2019 129 views

What GPA do I need to have to get into most Ivy League Schools?

I want to goto a good school and I love FSU. #college #goals...

#letsgetthisbread

Galyne H.’s Avatar
Galyne H. Aug 30, 2018 187 views

Is the Journalism field hard?

I would love to have a career in this field and willing to do everything it takes....

#goals

Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. Jan 16, 2018 322 views

How to plan for retirement?

Seeing as how my income will be very minimal while in college (around 200$ a month) how can I begin saving for my retirement? -- Also interested in investing #plans #goals #retirement #investing #financial-planning...

#finance

Tierra J.’s Avatar
Tierra J. Jan 16, 2018 319 views
Leyton L.’s Avatar
Leyton L. Apr 11, 2018 234 views

Would it be a good idea to pursue my passion of being a custom home builder considering the market can change at any time?

I have always dreamed of becoming a home builder back in Texas, but I worry because of the economy can change and knowing real estate can be a gamble is definitely risky. It is a goal of mine and I will strive to achieve it even though the market can crash at any time. #homes...

#realestate #homebuilding #goals #texas #customhomebuilder

Christina X.’s Avatar
Christina X. Mar 19, 2018 406 views

Should I go into the business career or should I follow my dreams.

My parents always pressure me to aim high and get a good job that pays me well. My dreams are to become an idol, singer, dancer, actress, model (mainly more into the entertainment industry which is really hard to get into). My parents do not agree with my dreams and rather have to go into...

#marketing #goals #celebrity #business #music #modeling #motivation #career #dreams

Jessica Joy S.’s Avatar
Jessica Joy S. Jan 16, 2018 316 views

What are people willing to go through and sacrifice in order to achieve their future goals?

People usually only think of the end point of whatever goal they make. For example: Let's say Lisa wants to lose weight but all she is thinking about is what she'll look like after the weight loss, she isn't actually thinking about all the dieting and exercises she will need to do in order to...

#future #goals

Shanice N.’s Avatar
Shanice N. Jan 16, 2018 367 views

What are your future goals in life?

My future goals in life are to complete my college egducation and get my Bachelors degree, get into graduate school and work my way to become a Clinical Psychologist. These are the biggest life long goals that I have set up to complete, and I am working immensely on trying to achieve them all....

#college #clinicalpsychology #goals #essay #askquestion #future #undergraduate #psychology #motivation #helping

Heidi K.’s Avatar
Heidi K. Jan 15, 2018 203 views

Is CalTech a reasonable goal for me?

I have a 4.0 GPA and got a 1220 on the PSAT. I’m working on my score to improve the result on my SAT, but I believe mostly it’s because I haven’t taken Algebra II yet. I am taking extra classes during the summer. Am I aiming too high? #california #goals...

#self-improvement