Career Questions tagged Goals

Kilulay D.’s Avatar
Kilulay D. Nov 07 8 views

What difficulties do you think you will face in trying to achieve in your certain goal?

I'm will to go do anything it takes to reach the certain goal in life....

#goals

Austin T.’s Avatar
Austin T. Apr 16 83 views

What GPA do I need to have to get into most Ivy League Schools?

I want to goto a good school and I love FSU. #college #goals...

#letsgetthisbread

Galyne H.’s Avatar
Galyne H. Aug 30, 2018 109 views

Is the Journalism field hard?

I would love to have a career in this field and willing to do everything it takes....

#goals

Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. Jan 16, 2018 204 views

How to plan for retirement?

Seeing as how my income will be very minimal while in college (around 200$ a month) how can I begin saving for my retirement? -- Also interested in investing #plans #goals #retirement #investing #financial-planning...

#finance

Tierra J.’s Avatar
Tierra J. Jan 16, 2018 216 views
Leyton L.’s Avatar
Leyton L. Apr 11, 2018 162 views

Would it be a good idea to pursue my passion of being a custom home builder considering the market can change at any time?

I have always dreamed of becoming a home builder back in Texas, but I worry because of the economy can change and knowing real estate can be a gamble is definitely risky. It is a goal of mine and I will strive to achieve it even though the market can crash at any time. #homes...

#customhomebuilder #texas #goals #realestate #homebuilding

Christina X.’s Avatar
Christina X. Mar 19, 2018 245 views

Should I go into the business career or should I follow my dreams.

My parents always pressure me to aim high and get a good job that pays me well. My dreams are to become an idol, singer, dancer, actress, model (mainly more into the entertainment industry which is really hard to get into). My parents do not agree with my dreams and rather have to go into...

#goals #modeling #motivation #marketing #celebrity #dreams #music #career #business

Jessica Joy S.’s Avatar
Jessica Joy S. Jan 16, 2018 241 views

What are people willing to go through and sacrifice in order to achieve their future goals?

People usually only think of the end point of whatever goal they make. For example: Let's say Lisa wants to lose weight but all she is thinking about is what she'll look like after the weight loss, she isn't actually thinking about all the dieting and exercises she will need to do in order to...

#goals #future

Shanice N.’s Avatar
Shanice N. Jan 16, 2018 224 views

What are your future goals in life?

My future goals in life are to complete my college egducation and get my Bachelors degree, get into graduate school and work my way to become a Clinical Psychologist. These are the biggest life long goals that I have set up to complete, and I am working immensely on trying to achieve them all....

#college #goals #essay #helping #psychology #motivation #undergraduate #askquestion #future #clinicalpsychology

Heidi K.’s Avatar
Heidi K. Jan 15, 2018 147 views

Is CalTech a reasonable goal for me?

I have a 4.0 GPA and got a 1220 on the PSAT. I’m working on my score to improve the result on my SAT, but I believe mostly it’s because I haven’t taken Algebra II yet. I am taking extra classes during the summer. Am I aiming too high? #california #goals...

#self-improvement