Career Questions tagged Dreams

Account D.’s Avatar
Account D. Apr 26, 2020 236 views

Will you give me some tips on how to improve my anatomy and physiology exams?

On my last question, college medicine I realized that I shouldn't give up on my dream of becoming a nurse. However, what strategies can I use to do a good performance in my exams? should I read my notes every 15 minutes per day? or maybe read them 40 minutes per day? or what kind of...

2023 2020 help books nurses exams dreams

Jessica A.’s Avatar
Jessica A. Oct 23, 2018 260 views

What is a pediatrician?? Why I choose that.

I want to be a pediatrician in the future yes I know is a long course and I’ll have to really study hard to be there. My dream possible job is hard but it’s only hard if I make it hard for me. ✨ so yea I choose that for me which possibly I could make it come true if I really want to medicine...

nurse dreams pediatrician

Camilo Z.’s Avatar
Camilo Z. Aug 12, 2018 393 views

what is the one thing you wish you could accomplish?

Everyone has that one dream they wish to accomplish. However, when faced with uncertainty & doubt, we tend to give up & take the “safer path”. As a result, our dreams go unfulfilled. If you could accomplish anything in your life, as crazy or ridiculous as it may seem, what would it be?...

career dreams college sucess

Christina X.’s Avatar
Christina X. Mar 19, 2018 543 views

Should I go into the business career or should I follow my dreams.

My parents always pressure me to aim high and get a good job that pays me well. My dreams are to become an idol, singer, dancer, actress, model (mainly more into the entertainment industry which is really hard to get into). My parents do not agree with my dreams and rather have to go into...

modeling music marketing business celebrity motivation career dreams goals

K.B. Wellington S.’s Avatar
K.B. Wellington S. Mar 12, 2018 435 views

What is the best way to jump start an acting career?

I want to know this because my dream job is to become a Hollywood actor. I know that this is a competitive field, but I am up for the challenge because I know I am a good actor, and I want to make money off of it. I want to start as soon as possible, and if I could get some help on how to start...

careers entertainment acting future dreams

Andrea J.’s Avatar
Andrea J. Jan 20, 2018 481 views

Balancing reality and a dream?

I've wanted to study engineering, more specifically mechanical, since before I entered high school. And although I still love the discipline and have no doubts about my desire, I know that one reason I like the path is that it is relatively secure. But recently, I've had a dream of going into...

mechanical-engineering sports-media sports engineering dreams

Mariya P.’s Avatar
Mariya P. Jan 17, 2018 348 views

How do you know the difference between risk taking and making rash decisions when choosing a college?

When looking at my college options, I understand that I have big dreams. I want to be a successful political journalist who attends a serious and respectable school. Looking back, I don't want to regret not pursuing oppurtunities and not taking risks. However, now I am in a cross road. Do I...

professional risk-taking college decision-making future dreams university

Mariya P.’s Avatar
Mariya P. Jan 17, 2018 505 views

Are you bound to a future of low income if your current financial situation limits your college options?

Growing up, I was the daughter of a single mother. Our financial situation could be classified as the grey area between poverty and lower middle class. Now, as I embark onto University life, my parents cannot financially support me. This leaves me choosing between community college and in state...

journalism ivyleague university lowincome communitycollege tuition financial-aid instate financial dreams education

Sarah C.’s Avatar
Sarah C. Aug 31, 2017 738 views

Best way to apply for scholarships

I'm a current college student and I'm finding hard to pay for the rest of my time at school. What's the best way to find scholarships that actually will help me. I've come so far and don't want to give up my dream yet. dreams scholarship scholarships college...

financial-aid