Career Questions tagged Financial

lily L.’s Avatar
lily L. Oct 05 67 views

What is the funniest thing about working in finance?

I have an interest in the financial field, like financial planning or accounting. finance accounting financial planning...

business

Emmanuel D.’s Avatar
Emmanuel D. Jun 14 162 views

How can I better myself so later on in the future me and my children can be set for life?

I like working on my future self, very open-minded, and helping others. software Engineer financial...

Emma J.’s Avatar
Emma J. Mar 06, 2020 377 views

Is it better to take out a loan or to just pay the tuition?

I like to read and I like to write. I am blond. I have 4 sisters and 2 older and 2 younger. Only one of my older sisters is going to college. college financial financial-planning money...

student

Caitlin P.’s Avatar
Caitlin P. Jul 12, 2018 1465 views

What part of your job do you love the most?

I am an incoming freshman (Undeclared) with interests in Civil Engineering, Environmental Policy, Biostatistics, Data Science, Sociology, Public Health, Entrepreneurship, Product Design, Network Administration, and Financial Analyst & Planning. I am exploring different career possibilities...

administration public public-health undeclared entrepreneurship business stem design biostatistics network data civil science sociology engineering environmental planning analyst product health policy financial major

Angel P.’s Avatar
Angel P. Aug 11, 2018 271 views

How do i increase my financial aid in the second year of college?

Im not getting enough in financial aid.. how do i increase this financial aid...

financial-aid

Ambre M.’s Avatar
Ambre M. Mar 11, 2018 1527 views

What if I can't find housing for college?

I have been searching for housing near my college of choice but have not been able to find anything I can actually afford. The college itself does not offer housing/dorms or any sort of assistance in finding any. What am I supposed to do if I can't even live near my college? housing...

dorms college affordable-housing financial

Christina X.’s Avatar
Christina X. Mar 19, 2018 291 views

Living on campus or living off campus?

When coming to college, money is the biggest problem for me. I feel like living on campus is way better because all my resources are around me but I don't have enough money to live on campus. Living at home will be cheaper but harder for me to get to places. What should I do? I do not want to...

college money dorms financial university help

Mariya P.’s Avatar
Mariya P. Jan 17, 2018 486 views

Are you bound to a future of low income if your current financial situation limits your college options?

Growing up, I was the daughter of a single mother. Our financial situation could be classified as the grey area between poverty and lower middle class. Now, as I embark onto University life, my parents cannot financially support me. This leaves me choosing between community college and in state...

tuition financial-aid lowincome communitycollege ivyleague dreams instate education financial university journalism

fernando S.’s Avatar
fernando S. Feb 22, 2017 1451 views

how hard is it do work as a financial manager

I am am in high school and i've been interested to be a financial manager when i graduate collage manager...

financial

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 29, 2016 655 views

On average, how many colleges should I look into applying to?

I am currently in my junior year, a crucial time for many high school students around the world. I have to focus on keeping my grades up, while studying and taking the SATs. This is also the time I have to start applying to colleges and then hoping that they would later accept me as one of...

college-applications college money money-management student financial high-school student-loans

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 08, 2016 1458 views

How can I pursue a career that does not assure financial stability in the future?

I want to ask this question on behalf of some of my friends who are struggling with the same situation. These particular friends are unimaginably talented in the things they like to do. For example, one may excel in art and another may be superior in music. As you and I may know, finding work...

lucrative profitable financial-stability future-careers financial-risk art financial music

Alec J.’s Avatar
Alec J. May 25, 2016 634 views

If I still need more money to pay for college what are some other options I can use?

I have factored in my scholarship and my financial aid money but I am still in need of more funds. Is there private loans that I can get and if I can, will they be deferred until I finish my degree? finance money scholarships loans financial...

tuition

Lioz G.’s Avatar
Lioz G. May 23, 2016 4522 views

What cities or areas in the United States are best for business?

After receiving my major, I would like to move somewhere to continue on with my life. business finance financial international-trade...

international-sales

Michelle W.’s Avatar
Michelle W. May 18, 2016 805 views

Is it worth it to attend prestigious colleges?

I know how good it looks when you apply to grad school or for a job, but is it really worth going into student debt for? colleges ivy-league...

financial

April R.’s Avatar
April R. May 14, 2016 794 views

How do you apply a scholarship?

I got a scholarship through my high school and received a check during my awards night. The check is applied to me and my college. So I was wondering if I was suppose to put the check in my bank then turn the money over to my college or if I am suppose to mail the check to them. finance...

scholarships financial

sherika R.’s Avatar
sherika R. May 13, 2016 1090 views

How do you support yourself while in the nursing program?

I'm asking this because I start the nursing program in the fall. I have a full time job that I now have to cut my hours and lose my benefits. And I don't have any other support. My student loans are also in default status, but I am doing a payment plan on them. But I am not eligible for finical...

jobs nursing scholarships grants college loans financial banking

Dylan C.’s Avatar
Dylan C. May 07, 2016 596 views

Can the amounts of my loans be raised?

I have some leftover expenses that my family does not intend to cover. Will I be able to raise my student loan amount to compensate? money student-loans loans...

financial

Nivetha J.’s Avatar
Nivetha J. Sep 19, 2015 740 views

what should i do right now to be THE BEST ELEGANT C.A..??

I am a commerce group student.Am in my 11th grade.I want to know what are the courses which are available for me to do my C.A courses further in future.I searched through things.All that I got was ICWA. But it says eligibility of 12 is needed.But I hear people telling me that 11th graders can...

accounting accountant financial knowledge-management cost-planning

Sdancy13NFTEBOSS .’s Avatar
Sdancy13NFTEBOSS . Jan 19, 2012 3693 views

What's the difference between a normal accountant and a certified accountant?

Im in the 11th grade and I'm in an entrepreneurship class. I wanted to know what's the difference between a regular accountant (not certified) and a certified accountant. accounting money math accountant financial...

certified