Career Questions tagged Financial

fernando S.’s Avatar
fernando S. Feb 22, 2017 847 views

how hard is it do work as a financial manager

I am am in high school and i've been interested to be a financial manager when i graduate collage #manager...

#financial

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 29, 2016 590 views

On average, how many colleges should I look into applying to?

I am currently in my junior year, a crucial time for many high school students around the world. I have to focus on keeping my grades up, while studying and taking the SATs. This is also the time I have to start applying to colleges and then hoping that they would later accept me as one of...

#money #high-school #financial #money-management #student #college-applications #college #student-loans

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 08, 2016 1281 views

How can I pursue a career that does not assure financial stability in the future?

I want to ask this question on behalf of some of my friends who are struggling with the same situation. These particular friends are unimaginably talented in the things they like to do. For example, one may excel in art and another may be superior in music. As you and I may know, finding work...

#financial-risk #future-careers #financial #music #art #lucrative #profitable #financial-stability

Alec J.’s Avatar
Alec J. May 25, 2016 580 views

If I still need more money to pay for college what are some other options I can use?

I have factored in my scholarship and my financial aid money but I am still in need of more funds. Is there private loans that I can get and if I can, will they be deferred until I finish my degree? #finance #money #scholarships #loans #financial...

#tuition

Lioz G.’s Avatar
Lioz G. May 23, 2016 4386 views

What cities or areas in the United States are best for business?

After receiving my major, I would like to move somewhere to continue on with my life. #business #finance #financial #international-trade...

#international-sales

Michelle W.’s Avatar
Michelle W. May 18, 2016 670 views

Is it worth it to attend prestigious colleges?

I know how good it looks when you apply to grad school or for a job, but is it really worth going into student debt for? #colleges #ivy-league...

#financial

April R.’s Avatar
April R. May 14, 2016 691 views

How do you apply a scholarship?

I got a scholarship through my high school and received a check during my awards night. The check is applied to me and my college. So I was wondering if I was suppose to put the check in my bank then turn the money over to my college or if I am suppose to mail the check to them. #finance...

#financial #scholarships

sherika R.’s Avatar
sherika R. May 13, 2016 912 views

How do you support yourself while in the nursing program?

I'm asking this because I start the nursing program in the fall. I have a full time job that I now have to cut my hours and lose my benefits. And I don't have any other support. My student loans are also in default status, but I am doing a payment plan on them. But I am not eligible for finical...

#loans #jobs #scholarships #financial #grants #nursing #college #banking

TASMIYA S.’s Avatar
TASMIYA S. May 10, 2016 540 views
Dylan C.’s Avatar
Dylan C. May 07, 2016 543 views

Can the amounts of my loans be raised?

I have some leftover expenses that my family does not intend to cover. Will I be able to raise my student loan amount to compensate? #money #student-loans #loans...

#financial

Nivetha J.’s Avatar
Nivetha J. Sep 19, 2015 671 views

what should i do right now to be THE BEST ELEGANT C.A..??

I am a commerce group student.Am in my 11th grade.I want to know what are the courses which are available for me to do my C.A courses further in future.I searched through things.All that I got was ICWA. But it says eligibility of 12 is needed.But I hear people telling me that 11th graders can...

#knowledge-management #accounting #accountant #cost-planning #financial

Sdancy13NFTEBOSS .’s Avatar
Sdancy13NFTEBOSS . Jan 19, 2012 3426 views

What's the difference between a normal accountant and a certified accountant?

Im in the 11th grade and I'm in an entrepreneurship class. I wanted to know what's the difference between a regular accountant (not certified) and a certified accountant. #accounting #money #math #accountant #financial...

#certified