Career Questions tagged Financial

Caitlin P.’s Avatar
Caitlin P. Jul 12, 2018 315 views

What part of your job do you love the most?

I am an incoming freshman (Undeclared) with interests in Civil Engineering, Environmental Policy, Biostatistics, Data Science, Sociology, Public Health, Entrepreneurship, Product Design, Network Administration, and Financial Analyst & Planning. I am exploring different career possibilities...

#public-health #public #engineering #undeclared #administration #entrepreneurship #planning #civil #biostatistics #financial #environmental #business #health #network #science #analyst #product #data #policy #design #major #stem #sociology

Marc M.’s Avatar
Marc M. Jun 17 88 views
Bonnie M.’s Avatar
Bonnie M. Jan 21, 2018 206 views
Angel P.’s Avatar
Angel P. Aug 11, 2018 112 views

How do i increase my financial aid in the second year of college?

Im not getting enough in financial aid.. how do i increase this #financial aid...

#financial-aid

Ambre M.’s Avatar
Ambre M. Mar 11, 2018 319 views

What if I can't find housing for college?

I have been searching for housing near my college of choice but have not been able to find anything I can actually afford. The college itself does not offer housing/dorms or any sort of assistance in finding any. What am I supposed to do if I can't even live near my college? #housing...

#financial #affordable-housing #dorms #college

Christina X.’s Avatar
Christina X. Mar 19, 2018 161 views

Living on campus or living off campus?

When coming to college, money is the biggest problem for me. I feel like living on campus is way better because all my resources are around me but I don't have enough money to live on campus. Living at home will be cheaper but harder for me to get to places. What should I do? I do not want to...

#help #dorms #university #financial #money #college

Mariya P.’s Avatar
Mariya P. Jan 17, 2018 264 views

Are you bound to a future of low income if your current financial situation limits your college options?

Growing up, I was the daughter of a single mother. Our financial situation could be classified as the grey area between poverty and lower middle class. Now, as I embark onto University life, my parents cannot financially support me. This leaves me choosing between community college and in state...

#instate #financial-aid #communitycollege #journalism #education #university #dreams #financial #tuition #lowincome #ivyleague

Martha S.’s Avatar
Martha S. Dec 15, 2017 465 views
fernando S.’s Avatar
fernando S. Feb 22, 2017 455 views

how hard is it do work as a financial manager

I am am in high school and i've been interested to be a financial manager when i graduate collage #manager...

#financial

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 29, 2016 502 views

On average, how many colleges should I look into applying to?

I am currently in my junior year, a crucial time for many high school students around the world. I have to focus on keeping my grades up, while studying and taking the SATs. This is also the time I have to start applying to colleges and then hoping that they would later accept me as one of...

#student #money-management #money #college #high-school #student-loans #financial #college-applications

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 08, 2016 1000 views

How can I pursue a career that does not assure financial stability in the future?

I want to ask this question on behalf of some of my friends who are struggling with the same situation. These particular friends are unimaginably talented in the things they like to do. For example, one may excel in art and another may be superior in music. As you and I may know, finding work...

#art #profitable #financial-risk #lucrative #music #financial #financial-stability #future-careers

Alec J.’s Avatar
Alec J. May 25, 2016 490 views

If I still need more money to pay for college what are some other options I can use?

I have factored in my scholarship and my financial aid money but I am still in need of more funds. Is there private loans that I can get and if I can, will they be deferred until I finish my degree? #finance #money #scholarships #loans #financial...

#tuition

Lioz G.’s Avatar
Lioz G. May 23, 2016 3478 views

What cities or areas in the United States are best for business?

After receiving my major, I would like to move somewhere to continue on with my life. #business #finance #financial #international-trade...

#international-sales

Michelle W.’s Avatar
Michelle W. May 18, 2016 563 views

Is it worth it to attend prestigious colleges?

I know how good it looks when you apply to grad school or for a job, but is it really worth going into student debt for? #colleges #ivy-league...

#financial

Morgan B.’s Avatar
Morgan B. May 18, 2016 343 views

How long does it take to pay off your whole college education?

I received a partial scholarship to college but I am not eligible for any other free money such as grants. College is still going to be really expensive. I am worried about how I can pay for it and if I will have a job in the future that can help me pay off student loans. I hope to be a...

#financial #loans

April R.’s Avatar
April R. May 14, 2016 597 views

How do you apply a scholarship?

I got a scholarship through my high school and received a check during my awards night. The check is applied to me and my college. So I was wondering if I was suppose to put the check in my bank then turn the money over to my college or if I am suppose to mail the check to them. #finance...

#scholarships #financial

sherika R.’s Avatar
sherika R. May 13, 2016 554 views

How do you support yourself while in the nursing program?

I'm asking this because I start the nursing program in the fall. I have a full time job that I now have to cut my hours and lose my benefits. And I don't have any other support. My student loans are also in default status, but I am doing a payment plan on them. But I am not eligible for finical...

#jobs #loans #scholarships #college #grants #banking #nursing #financial

TASMIYA S.’s Avatar
TASMIYA S. May 10, 2016 465 views

I WANT TO BECOME A DOCTOR BUT I HAVE MONEY PROBLEM WHAT SHALL I DO?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY 10TH STANDARD I WANT TO BECOME A DOCTOR #doctor #success #financial...

#overcomed

Dylan C.’s Avatar
Dylan C. May 07, 2016 454 views

Can the amounts of my loans be raised?

I have some leftover expenses that my family does not intend to cover. Will I be able to raise my student loan amount to compensate? #money #student-loans #loans...

#financial

Nivetha J.’s Avatar
Nivetha J. Sep 19, 2015 587 views

what should i do right now to be THE BEST ELEGANT C.A..??

I am a commerce group student.Am in my 11th grade.I want to know what are the courses which are available for me to do my C.A courses further in future.I searched through things.All that I got was ICWA. But it says eligibility of 12 is needed.But I hear people telling me that 11th graders can...

#accountant #accounting #cost-planning #knowledge-management #financial

Sdancy13NFTEBOSS .’s Avatar
Sdancy13NFTEBOSS . Jan 19, 2012 3052 views

What's the difference between a normal accountant and a certified accountant?

Im in the 11th grade and I'm in an entrepreneurship class. I wanted to know what's the difference between a regular accountant (not certified) and a certified accountant. #accounting #money #math #accountant #financial...

#certified