Career Questions tagged Manager

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Jul 24 222 views

Can you work remote as an HR manager?

I'm really enthralled by the idea of working remote. However, I feel this would put too much distance between me and the employees whom I'm trying to help.

John’s Avatar
John Apr 26 169 views

I am interested in this job and I have 5 questions what is the base salary and cap salary of a sales manager? how long does the average person study this field be for getting a job. how does a day in the life of a sales manager start like and end. how many hours a day are you usually working. do you get vacation time.

I am interested in this job and would like to get the feel of what its is before I commit to it

Melissa’s Avatar
Melissa Apr 16, 2021 464 views

What is one thing you wish you knew before becoming a manager.

I'm just very lost but all I know is that I want to be a part of business. #manager #business #major

Andres’s Avatar
Andres Apr 14, 2021 256 views

What is the hardest part about being a manager?

I am currently a junior in high school and want to learn more about being a manger .
#highschool #career #manager #work

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 27, 2020 253 views

What is the difference between a charge nurse and a nurse manager?

#charge #nurse #manager

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 27, 2020 263 views

What are the responsibilities of a nurse manager?

#manager #nurse #Nursing

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 27, 2020 236 views

What's it like being a assistant nurse manager?

#nurse #manager

Becca’s Avatar
Becca Jan 09, 2019 473 views

What are the everyday tasks of an engineering manager? Does this career normally require travel? What education does this job require? How could I advance in this career?

Hi, I'm Becca I really want to become a engineering manager and I would like to know a few things about it before I commit. I want to love my job so it doesn't seem like work so I would like to know if this job is the one for me. I like to build, I've been told I'm a leader, I like to better...

Janina’s Avatar
Janina Oct 21, 2018 855 views

How could i pursue a career in Health care Administration? (Senior in high school)

#health #healthcare #medicine #career #healthcareadministration #administration #manager #hospitalmanager #hospital-and-health-care

Yayuk’s Avatar
Yayuk Mar 29, 2017 672 views

How to write easy read CV by HR manager?

I am a lifelong student and actively looking for a job but always never hear anything back from companies I applied for. #graduate #manager #hiring #fresh

Edgar’s Avatar
Edgar Mar 08, 2017 843 views

What does it take to become a professional soccer player ?

I am asking this because its my favorite sport and is something that me and my dad have done for many years so i can become better and succeed later on when trying to go to professional soccer. #manager #coach #soccerplayer

fernando’s Avatar
fernando Feb 22, 2017 1896 views

how hard is it do work as a financial manager

I am am in high school and i've been interested to be a financial manager when i graduate collage #manager #financial

Antonio’s Avatar
Antonio Feb 10, 2017 748 views

What experience do I need to go to theatre school?

To see how many more classes i need to take #manager #director #actors #stage #understudy #theatre #theater

Leion’s Avatar
Leion Sep 24, 2016 3321 views

Project Manager

What do Project Managers do? #professional #management #graduate #japan #manager #project #institute #agile

Abinash’s Avatar
Abinash Jun 29, 2016 849 views

Is there a way to climb out of the low-wage cellar?

for my career #doctor #engineer #teacher #nurse #police #manager #collector #co

Mariya’s Avatar
Mariya Jun 28, 2016 1259 views

What should be our attitude while taking an interview? Should we speak more or let them speak?

Hi I am a graduate fresher. Looking for a job, a bit scare about the questions interviewer may ask. Help me with your precious advice. #interviews #manager #director #interviewing-skills

Soundarya’s Avatar
Soundarya Jun 27, 2016 1851 views

I want to be entrepreneur. Which field should I choose to do innovation?

i wanted start my own enterprise to create jobs and devleop econmical envenoment... #entrepreneurship #software #entrepreneur #manager #ceo #business-idea #retail

Carmen’s Avatar
Carmen Jun 23, 2016 938 views

After I submitted my intern application, about how many days I will hear back from the employer?

I just submitted an intern application; I always want to check the status of the application. #human-resources #manager #employer #recruiter

Denny’s Avatar
Denny Jun 22, 2016 1027 views

If I want to be a manager,what should I learnt to prepare this job?

I want to be ready for the manager. #manager #ceo #manage

Joshua’s Avatar
Joshua Jun 22, 2016 863 views

What should one do to remain active in their career and set an example for the coworkers?

Often times many people grow bored of their job and lose interest, due to their routine, however, it is important that we stay active. I was wondering what are certain things we can do to help our concentration and effort to improve. #business #management #entrepreneurship #manager #anthropology

Mohammed’s Avatar
Mohammed Jun 22, 2016 2666 views

Can a person do master of science after pursuing BBA degree ?

Is MBA best after doing BBA or MS is best can u suggest me best ? #career #career-counseling #careers #masters #manager

Sohail’s Avatar
Sohail Jun 20, 2016 870 views

What are the things that I need to take care while choosing a career?

What are the things that I need to take care while choosing a career? #doctor #engineer #teacher #lawyer #educator #counseling #manager

Shah’s Avatar
Shah Jun 20, 2016 799 views

I want to be a officer in bank. What should I do after class 10?

Hi! I am class 10 student. My aim is to become Bank Manager. Would you please tell me what should I do after class 10? #manager #banking #bank #commercial-banking #online-banking

Sheyenne’s Avatar
Sheyenne May 26, 2016 972 views

Do you have any advice on proper interviewing techniques?

What are some good questions to ask a potential employee to determine if they are a good match for the job? #business #management #manager #executive

Jaclyn’s Avatar
Jaclyn May 24, 2016 606 views

What year of college is it when I should apply for any internships or coops and how do I go about getting in touch with companies that offer these types of programs?

I'm an Engineering major and want to get into Engineering Management. Not sure when to start looking into these programs #college #professor #manager

Ezhilarasi’s Avatar
Ezhilarasi May 19, 2016 3710 views

What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis?

What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis? kindly explain #manager #and #the #k-12-technology #edtech #personal-development

swetha’s Avatar
swetha May 19, 2016 1091 views

How do I become a bank manager?

I am eager. I want to become bank manager. #teaching #teacher #manager #bank #higher-education #business

Alexa’s Avatar
Alexa May 17, 2016 764 views

What type of degree would I need in order to become either the marketing manager or store manager of a fashion company?

I wish to pursue a career in fashion marketing or management and wanted some insight on what type of degree I should work to receive for the best results. #management #marketing #fashion #manager

Daniela’s Avatar
Daniela May 17, 2016 741 views

How many years do I need to get my masters in Administration with concentration in international business?

I want to be certain about how many years I need. #business #international #manager

Jules Benjamin’s Avatar
Jules Benjamin May 15, 2016 764 views

Which field of engineering gives me the greatest opportunities for advancement and flexibility to evolve/grow?

I wish to major in engineering but am unsure about what subspecialty, for example, chemical, mechanical, etc. #professor #manager #or #project