Career Questions tagged Coach

Enzo C.’s Avatar
Enzo C. Jun 27 116 views

I would like to use my athletic skills to help coach athletes on how to best use their body to improve their athletic performance and keep healthy. What field of studies would that be?

I am a high school graduate who is entering college in September. I am also a skilled basketball player for has been playing since the age of 5. I am a guard and shooting guard. I speak 3 languages: English, French and Spanish. I enjoy using my skills and languages to meet and support people in...

basketball sports coach career

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 188 views

how much do u make as a football coach

That when I want to grow up i want to be a coach or a engineering person coach sports-management professional-sports...

technology

Yazlynn W.’s Avatar
Yazlynn W. Feb 24 123 views

What specific things do I have to study in order to be a certified fitness trainer?

My name is Yazlynn. I am 15 years old and I love staying active. Since we are in a pandemic, I am focusing on fitness a lot more. I do a lot of lifting and HIIT workouts and continuing to stay on a good diet. Many of my friends have asked for help but sometimes I don't always have the answers...

quarantinefitness coach healthcare

Blake D.’s Avatar
Blake D. Dec 12, 2019 221 views

What much dose a coach make a year?

I’m a junior in school. I do sports. coach...

sports

Kyle C.’s Avatar
Kyle C. Sep 24, 2019 149 views
Kyle C.’s Avatar
Kyle C. Sep 24, 2019 162 views
Brandyn D.’s Avatar
Brandyn D. Sep 09, 2019 194 views

what additional skills i need?

My Name is Brandyn from Glen Rose HS, i'm a freshman i'm interested in a career in programing my skills include compter, people skills, and hard worker and my spare time i like to do you-tuber, football, band. what additional skills would i need? youtube # sports compter...

coach

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 403 views

What education is needed to become a coach?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! college coach...

sports athletics team-sports coaching

Maggie S.’s Avatar
Maggie S. May 26, 2016 545 views

How would you rate the experience of coaching in high school sports?

Hi, my name is Maggie and I would like to become a high school teacher and coach. I have talked to some of my coaches in the past and gotten good answers, but I would like a little more commentary on the subject matter. coaching coach...

sports

Elton T.’s Avatar
Elton T. Feb 08, 2017 515 views

As a Sports Coach do you like your job?

I'm a high school student wanting to learn about this type of job. sports sports-management athletics coaching...

coach

Nicholas P.’s Avatar
Nicholas P. May 16, 2016 503 views

I am going to College for Sports Management, and playing Volleyball for a division School ,but also want to give back to the community. What programs can I look into to achieve that goal?

I have always been athletic, and as I found my niche for what sport I wanted to focus on, I had gone through many coaches and many have not only helped me athletically, but also cared about the person I am. If i had some difficulty they were there to lend a helping hand, even if it was advice...

athletics coach coaching

Edgar C.’s Avatar
Edgar C. Mar 08, 2017 710 views

What does it take to become a professional soccer player ?

I am asking this because its my favorite sport and is something that me and my dad have done for many years so i can become better and succeed later on when trying to go to professional soccer. manager coach...

soccerplayer

Marco C.’s Avatar
Marco C. Feb 22, 2017 512 views

What do you do to start off your proffesional athlete carrier?

I've always loved to play soccer and it has always been my dream to play proffesionla soccer. college athlete...

coach

devi U.’s Avatar
devi U. Apr 25, 2016 675 views

How to be more smart in all situations?

i need of all attractions toward my self ... i should be more smart of all teacher teach coach...

geography

Garrett A.’s Avatar
Garrett A. Nov 06, 2015 685 views

what would be a good college for being a coach?

I wanted to know how long you would be in college if you wanted to be a coach also what would be a god college if you could give me information that would be great thank you....

coach

Carter H.’s Avatar
Carter H. Oct 21, 2015 855 views

What do I need to become a coach at a high school level and what are the benefits?

Hey, I am a Senior at Norman County West Highschool. I am interested in any sort of highschool coaching job. What kind of pay does a coach get at a highschool level? I don’t know a lot about highschool coaching, but I do know some about sports. Does coaching the game bring you closer to...

high-school coach football coaching

F.ochoa O.’s Avatar
F.ochoa O. Nov 19, 2014 1152 views

What's the best college football team?

I think it would be nice to know when I am choosing which college to apply to. football coaching athlete...

coach