Career Questions tagged Coach

Tahjey W.’s Avatar
Tahjey W. May 13 68 views

division 1 football

what are the best ways to catch and keep a colleges coaches attention?

Enzo C.’s Avatar
Enzo C. Jun 27, 2021 220 views

I would like to use my athletic skills to help coach athletes on how to best use their body to improve their athletic performance and keep healthy. What field of studies would that be?

I am a high school graduate who is entering college in September. I am also a skilled basketball player for has been playing since the age of 5. I am a guard and shooting guard. I speak 3 languages: English, French and Spanish. I enjoy using my skills and languages to meet and support people in...

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18, 2021 271 views

how much do u make as a football coach

That when I want to grow up i want to be a coach or a engineering person #coach #sports-management #professional-sports #technology

Yazlynn W.’s Avatar
Yazlynn W. Feb 24, 2021 180 views

What specific things do I have to study in order to be a certified fitness trainer?

My name is Yazlynn. I am 15 years old and I love staying active. Since we are in a pandemic, I am focusing on fitness a lot more. I do a lot of lifting and HIIT workouts and continuing to stay on a good diet. Many of my friends have asked for help but sometimes I don't always have the answers...

Blake D.’s Avatar
Blake D. Dec 12, 2019 276 views

What much dose a coach make a year?

I’m a junior in school. I do sports. #coach #sports

Kyle C.’s Avatar
Kyle C. Sep 24, 2019 214 views
Kyle C.’s Avatar
Kyle C. Sep 24, 2019 202 views

Are there more scouts needed?

Is the field growing or decreasing. #coach

Kyle C.’s Avatar
Kyle C. Sep 24, 2019 213 views
Brandyn D.’s Avatar
Brandyn D. Sep 09, 2019 266 views

what additional skills i need?

My Name is Brandyn from Glen Rose HS, i'm a freshman i'm interested in a career in programing my skills include compter, people skills, and hard worker and my spare time i like to do you-tuber, football, band. what additional skills would i need?
#youtube # #sports #compter #coach

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 482 views

What education is needed to become a coach?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #coach...

Edgar C.’s Avatar
Edgar C. Mar 08, 2017 803 views

What does it take to become a professional soccer player ?

I am asking this because its my favorite sport and is something that me and my dad have done for many years so i can become better and succeed later on when trying to go to professional soccer. #manager #coach #soccerplayer

Marco C.’s Avatar
Marco C. Feb 22, 2017 557 views

What do you do to start off your proffesional athlete carrier?

I've always loved to play soccer and it has always been my dream to play proffesionla soccer. #college #athlete #coach

Elton T.’s Avatar
Elton T. Feb 08, 2017 584 views

As a Sports Coach do you like your job?

I'm a high school student wanting to learn about this type of job. #sports #sports-management #athletics #coaching #coach

Maggie S.’s Avatar
Maggie S. May 26, 2016 597 views

How would you rate the experience of coaching in high school sports?

Hi, my name is Maggie and I would like to become a high school teacher and coach. I have talked to some of my coaches in the past and gotten good answers, but I would like a little more commentary on the subject matter. #coaching #coach #sports

derek M.’s Avatar
derek M. May 19, 2016 809 views
Nicholas P.’s Avatar
Nicholas P. May 16, 2016 568 views

I am going to College for Sports Management, and playing Volleyball for a division School ,but also want to give back to the community. What programs can I look into to achieve that goal?

I have always been athletic, and as I found my niche for what sport I wanted to focus on, I had gone through many coaches and many have not only helped me athletically, but also cared about the person I am. If i had some difficulty they were there to lend a helping hand, even if it was advice...

devi U.’s Avatar
devi U. Apr 25, 2016 735 views

How to be more smart in all situations?

i need of all attractions toward my self ... i should be more smart of all #teacher #teach #coach #geography

Garrett A.’s Avatar
Garrett A. Nov 06, 2015 730 views

what would be a good college for being a coach?

I wanted to know how long you would be in college if you wanted to be a coach also what would be a god college if you could give me information that would be great thank you. #coach