Career Questions tagged Basketball

john’s Avatar
john 2 days ago 34 views

Steph Curry

How many 3 pointers did Steph Curry shoot a day during high school.

anthony’s Avatar
anthony Sep 13 124 views

I'm trying to play basketball get a scholarship, and go to the NBA, any tips or help?

im good at basketball, and I've been hooked for basketball for a long time and i really wanna know and get tips on how i could go to the NBA

anaiya’s Avatar
anaiya Jul 20 92 views

WNBA question

What do I need to do to in college and/or highschool to make it into the WNBA and be successful ?

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Jul 10 124 views

How many D1 college give out football and basketball scholarships

work my hardest in high-school and playing my heart out in football and basketball so i can get me a scholarship and wont have to pay and i can get a faster way into the NBA or NFL. ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY ACADEMY 9th grade hobbies is playing sports like football,basketball,track-and filed and...

aevin’s Avatar
aevin May 17 144 views

how do i gain confidence so i could preform betterin basketball games when i have no one to work with.

ive been having trouble preforming good in basketball games because i lack confidence and it hurts my preformence in game. how could i stop this so i do better mentally

Nicholas’s Avatar
Nicholas May 10 186 views

What do I major in if I want to stay with sports?

#baseball #basketball

CamRon’s Avatar
CamRon May 05 149 views

How can I join the NBA?

How can become a top player in the NBA?

Rondell’s Avatar
Rondell May 03 218 views

How do I stay focus in terms of carrying my student athlete career?

I'm A senior in high school who's on honor roll and multiple different basketball teams.

Hope’s Avatar
Hope Oct 28, 2021 224 views

how do you be come a coach in basketball?

#coach #basketball

dahmir’s Avatar
dahmir Sep 28, 2021 236 views

what is your daily routine?

i am a freshman looking to make it to the NBA
#nba #lebronjames #nationalbasketballassociation #basketball #athletics #sports #stephencurry

Jamario’s Avatar
Jamario Aug 06, 2021 318 views

How do I stay focused if I have a lot drama around me

My name is Jamario and I love sports #basketball #sports

Davon’s Avatar
Davon Aug 06, 2021 269 views

How do I stay motivated?

My career goal is to be a professional basketball player in the NBA # #basketball #sports

charles’s Avatar
charles Aug 02, 2021 361 views

what are my first steps into lookf to play in the nba

i love playing sorts basketball or football im still in highschool #football #sports #basketball

Theodore’s Avatar
Theodore Jul 26, 2021 216 views

How to have a flexible caeer

I love #creative-writing #football #basketball #art

Perry’s Avatar
Perry Jul 21, 2021 306 views

How can I balance sports music and working into my life?

#music #sports #music-production #journalism #music-industry #basketball #Football #poet

Tyrese’s Avatar
Tyrese Jul 05, 2021 268 views

How do I become a Professional Basketball Player?

I love sports, especially basketball. It is my dream to become an NBA player in the future. I practice on my own, as well as with others. I was also part of a community basketball team. I also love to play video games and listen to music. I also played football during my younger age. But...

Malachi’s Avatar
Malachi Jul 02, 2021 316 views

How do you keep yourself motivated

I am going college and im 18 years old, I love basketball and always wanted to play professional, but then the pandemic came and ruined my basketball chances so i changed my goal and decided to go with cybersecurity. #sports #college #basketball

Jose’s Avatar
Jose Jul 01, 2021 286 views

What is the purpose of this platform?

I like #math, #technology, watch NBA #basketball games and sharing with my loved ones. Also, I have computing skills and I am proficient in microsoft office.

Enzo’s Avatar
Enzo Jun 27, 2021 271 views

I would like to use my athletic skills to help coach athletes on how to best use their body to improve their athletic performance and keep healthy. What field of studies would that be?

I am a high school graduate who is entering college in September. I am also a skilled basketball player for has been playing since the age of 5. I am a guard and shooting guard. I speak 3 languages: English, French and Spanish. I enjoy using my skills and languages to meet and support people in...

kaiden’s Avatar
kaiden Mar 18, 2021 358 views

how much does a football player make

#basketball #football #professional-sports #sport #artist

tony’s Avatar
tony Mar 18, 2021 244 views

what is the best way to play basketball or football in college

#basketball #football

tony’s Avatar
tony Mar 18, 2021 215 views

what is the best thing about playing college sports like football or basketball

#basketball #football

Terrion’s Avatar
Terrion Feb 22, 2021 375 views

Is sports management a good career path?

#basketball

An Awesome Student’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Jan 18, 2021 270 views

How do you become a professional basketball player? How old should you be when you start to play/practice?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!

#athlete #basketball

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Dec 16, 2020 252 views

How do i become a content creator/youtuber

I love watching youtube videos and i would like ton be a youtuber. The content that i would want to post on my channel would basketball and video game related. #video-games #basketball #NYC #content-creator on the way

Akarrus’s Avatar
Akarrus Nov 13, 2020 239 views

What does it take for me to be a basketball player?

Of course I know how to play the game of basketball, I've just been scared to express myself and get physical with other players. You can say that I am scared in a way. I play amazing in front of my friends but, with people I be scared and crazy nervous. I want to learn how to express myself on...

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Oct 06, 2020 380 views

How do i become a NBA player

I am a 9th grader that wants to become the greatest basketball player of all time. I have been playing for 5 years and i believe that i can get to a professional level. #basketball #athlete #GOAT #professional-sports

avion’s Avatar
avion Sep 18, 2020 736 views

How to become a pro basketball player?

I want to know how to become a pro basketball player because,I need to know so i can know what class to major in to become a pro.Another reason i need to know is because,i want to know more moves than i know so i can know how to do them better.#basketball

R'el’s Avatar
R'el Sep 04, 2020 382 views

How do I become a college basketball coach?

They make good money ova 40k
They keep they body in shape
They get most kids famous
#nba #basketball

Ty'Juan’s Avatar
Ty'Juan Jul 09, 2020 338 views

what did you have to do make it D1 in basketball and then make it to the NBA

#basketball #coach #sports