Career Questions tagged Basketball

Kyle C.’s Avatar
Kyle C. Sep 24 14 views
Ramses G.’s Avatar
Ramses G. Apr 17 65 views
Ramses G.’s Avatar
Ramses G. Apr 17 57 views
Ramses G.’s Avatar
Ramses G. Apr 17 54 views
gidien G.’s Avatar
gidien G. Apr 01 80 views

What level of education did you have to get

Athletes and Sports Competitors #sports #football #basketball...

#soccer

Sabdiel S.’s Avatar
Sabdiel S. Nov 14, 2018 153 views

how do I become a pro player?

I cant find anyone also interested in this topic #sports-agent #athletics #soccer #basketball #sports #football...

#all-sports

Ever C.’s Avatar
Ever C. Sep 21, 2018 141 views

i am in the 12th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps i should consider based on my passions and interests ?

At school , i am most interested in Science , Us History and Gym , while my hobbies include Basketball , Soccer, and Football . A topic that i am passionate about is Basketball . What are some career options that best align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps i can do in...

#soccer #career #basketball

Brody B.’s Avatar
Brody B. Apr 06, 2018 243 views
Bradley P.’s Avatar
Bradley P. May 12, 2018 160 views

Do you think it is smart to go into journalism as a major even if I just have a passion for writing about sports?

So I am currently a junior who is a big sports geek. I love many sports, although I can not play any right now. I currently have a concussion and have had one since March 18, of 2017. The sports I was playing in high school were soccer and basketball. I was a better soccer player than...

#analysis #basketball

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 14, 2017 379 views

How much do you get paid to model?

Cause I wanna play professional basketball and model at the same time cause I don't wanna be bored I wanna be the first that play professional basketball in model. #fashion #modeling #basketball...

#sports

chance E.’s Avatar
chance E. Apr 05, 2018 181 views
Stephen E.’s Avatar
Stephen E. Apr 03, 2018 217 views

How important are summer jobs in getting a job after college?

I play basketball and some of my summer is taken up by touring with my team. Is it necessary for me to stop playing over a summer to concentrate on and internship and if so, which year? #internships...

#basketball

Deshawn H.’s Avatar
Deshawn H. Dec 18, 2017 405 views

How do I gain experience to become a head basketball coach?

Hello, I'm an 18 yr old college student and for future reference, I was wondering what is the best route to go in order to become a head basketball coach. I want to coach the high school, college level, and hopefully one day the pros as I love the game and love to strategize. How should I...

#coaching-basketball #coaching #sports #basketball

thomas G.’s Avatar
thomas G. Nov 13, 2017 408 views

how do you become an nba player

because i want to be one #athletics #sports #sports-management...

#basketball

christopher N.’s Avatar
christopher N. Oct 25, 2017 553 views

Do we need to go to college?

because some basketball players did not #basketball #sports...

#athletics

Brendan P.’s Avatar
Brendan P. Sep 01, 2017 319 views

Do most colleges offer free peer tutoring for courses?

A tutor can be helpful especially for an athlete that might miss some classes due to games #basketball #college #tutoring...

#academic-advising

kaye T.’s Avatar
kaye T. Mar 08, 2017 395 views

what are some different drills i can do to improve on my skills in basketball?

im asking this because i want to get better in my sport so that i can make it some where in life and because i just love the sport i play so much.I want to get better in the future and i want to prove everyone that doubted me #basketball #athletics #coaching #athletic-performance...

#coaching-basketball #personal-development

farheen B.’s Avatar
farheen B. May 20, 2016 608 views

How do i become a pro basketball player?

I'm interested in playing basketball and would like to win a championship. [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #career #sports #basketball...

#athletics

IAmGrootNotDuck G.’s Avatar
IAmGrootNotDuck G. May 01, 2017 735 views

How do i find my career?

I am interested in a lot of things i really like art and games and making things. I also love sports, my favorite being basketball, but it is hard to look to a career, so I would love any feedback for my career #graphic-design #basketball...

#game-development

rachel O.’s Avatar
rachel O. Oct 24, 2016 567 views

I am interested in playing basketball in college and joing the WNBA team. How hard is it to juggle playing basketball in college and then trying for a professional team?

I love playing basketball and have played since 4th grade. I would like to play in college and hopefully once I graduate. #basketball...

#wnba

Jaycie B.’s Avatar
Jaycie B. Oct 24, 2016 347 views

I want to play basketball in college, but at what point do I choose academics over sports?

I found the perfect school academically for me, but I'm not sure if I will be able to get on the basketball team. #college...

#basketball

Marcus T.’s Avatar
Marcus T. Aug 18, 2016 488 views

How can i become better at basketball?

I wanna get better agt basketball to play in college #sports #basketball #athletics #coaching #collegiate-athlete...

#knowledge-management

Ben  L.’s Avatar
Ben L. Aug 13, 2016 1782 views

How do I become a camera man at professional sports events?

I think it would super fun to be a camera man at NFL, NBA, or NHL game. What does it take? #sports #football #basketball #baseball #video-production #espn...

#camera

Karan S.’s Avatar
Karan S. Jun 24, 2016 693 views

Which sport(s) should my younger brother consider if he wants to be in sports for a living in the future?

My brother is 5 year old and he is very much fond of sports. It looks like he will make a good sports person. right now he hasn't shown any signs of liking any particular sport. But he is very agile and always in a play mood. What sport should he go for? #sports #football #basketball #athletics...

#athlete #fitness #cricket