Career Questions tagged Basketball

Akarrus B.’s Avatar
Akarrus B. Nov 13 24 views

What does it take for me to be a basketball player?

Of course I know how to play the game of basketball, I've just been scared to express myself and get physical with other players. You can say that I am scared in a way. I play amazing in front of my friends but, with people I be scared and crazy nervous. I want to learn how to express myself on...

#professional-sports #basketball

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Oct 06 94 views

How do i become a NBA player

I am a 9th grader that wants to become the greatest basketball player of all time. I have been playing for 5 years and i believe that i can get to a professional level. #basketball #athlete #goat...

#professional-sports

avion R.’s Avatar
avion R. Sep 18 91 views

How to become a pro basketball player?

I want to know how to become a pro basketball player because,I need to know so i can know what class to major in to become a pro.Another reason i need to know is because,i want to know more moves than i know so i can know how to do them...

#basketball

R'el C.’s Avatar
R'el C. Sep 04 116 views

How do I become a college basketball coach?

They make good money ova 40k They keep they body in shape They get most kids famous #nba...

#basketball

Jess W.’s Avatar
Jess W. Apr 24 140 views

Where to look for jobs involving health and wellness or sport and children?

I am a graduating college senior from Gordon College. I study business administration and recreation, sport, and wellness. I am a 4 year varsity basketball player at school as well. I am looking for a position involving children, health and wellness or sport, and I also have been interested in...

#college #sports #basketball #physicaleducation #children

Nathan D.’s Avatar
Nathan D. Mar 22 119 views

What tools can help students focus with so many distractions given the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic?

I’m a grade 11 student at RH King in Scarborough. I love acting and have successfully landed five auditions for leading and supporting roles in short films, theatre and television series. I like learning about business, investments and the economy. I am a diehard Raptors fan and supporter with...

#university #business #acting #basketball #entrepreneur #finance #raptors

Shaquan R.’s Avatar
Shaquan R. Mar 05 83 views

How can I get involved with basketball

Hard working!! Fun, friendly...

#basketball

Kyle C.’s Avatar
Kyle C. Sep 24, 2019 99 views
Ramses G.’s Avatar
Ramses G. Apr 17, 2019 150 views
Ramses G.’s Avatar
Ramses G. Apr 17, 2019 144 views
Ramses G.’s Avatar
Ramses G. Apr 17, 2019 143 views
gidien G.’s Avatar
gidien G. Apr 01, 2019 184 views
Sabdiel S.’s Avatar
Sabdiel S. Nov 14, 2018 315 views

how do I become a pro player?

I cant find anyone also interested in this topic #sports-agent #athletics #soccer #basketball #sports #football...

#all-sports

Ever C.’s Avatar
Ever C. Sep 21, 2018 217 views

i am in the 12th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps i should consider based on my passions and interests ?

At school , i am most interested in Science , Us History and Gym , while my hobbies include Basketball , Soccer, and Football . A topic that i am passionate about is Basketball . What are some career options that best align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps i can do in...

#career #soccer #basketball

Bradley P.’s Avatar
Bradley P. May 12, 2018 249 views

Do you think it is smart to go into journalism as a major even if I just have a passion for writing about sports?

So I am currently a junior who is a big sports geek. I love many sports, although I can not play any right now. I currently have a concussion and have had one since March 18, of 2017. The sports I was playing in high school were soccer and basketball. I was a better soccer player than...

#analysis #basketball

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 14, 2017 475 views

How much do you get paid to model?

Cause I wanna play professional basketball and model at the same time cause I don't wanna be bored I wanna be the first that play professional basketball in model. #fashion #modeling #basketball...

#sports

chance E.’s Avatar
chance E. Apr 05, 2018 266 views
Stephen E.’s Avatar
Stephen E. Apr 03, 2018 279 views

How important are summer jobs in getting a job after college?

I play basketball and some of my summer is taken up by touring with my team. Is it necessary for me to stop playing over a summer to concentrate on and internship and if so, which year? #internships...

#basketball

Deshawn H.’s Avatar
Deshawn H. Dec 18, 2017 580 views

How do I gain experience to become a head basketball coach?

Hello, I'm an 18 yr old college student and for future reference, I was wondering what is the best route to go in order to become a head basketball coach. I want to coach the high school, college level, and hopefully one day the pros as I love the game and love to strategize. How should I...

#coaching-basketball #coaching #sports #basketball

thomas G.’s Avatar
thomas G. Nov 13, 2017 540 views

how do you become an nba player

because i want to be one #athletics #sports #sports-management...

#basketball

christopher N.’s Avatar
christopher N. Oct 25, 2017 646 views

Do we need to go to college?

because some basketball players did not #basketball #sports...

#athletics

Brendan P.’s Avatar
Brendan P. Sep 01, 2017 405 views

Do most colleges offer free peer tutoring for courses?

A tutor can be helpful especially for an athlete that might miss some classes due to games #basketball #college #tutoring...

#academic-advising