Career Questions tagged Basketball

aevin Z.’s Avatar
aevin Z. May 17 52 views

how do i gain confidence so i could preform betterin basketball games when i have no one to work with.

ive been having trouble preforming good in basketball games because i lack confidence and it hurts my preformence in game. how could i stop this so i do better mentally

dahmir H.’s Avatar
dahmir H. Sep 28, 2021 192 views

what is your daily routine?

i am a freshman looking to make it to the NBA
#nba #lebronjames #nationalbasketballassociation #basketball #athletics #sports #stephencurry

Jamario C.’s Avatar
Jamario C. Aug 06, 2021 273 views
Davon P.’s Avatar
Davon P. Aug 06, 2021 227 views

How do I stay motivated?

My career goal is to be a professional basketball player in the NBA # #basketball #sports

charles S.’s Avatar
charles S. Aug 02, 2021 294 views

what are my first steps into lookf to play in the nba

i love playing sorts basketball or football im still in highschool #football #sports #basketball

Theodore W.’s Avatar
Theodore W. Jul 26, 2021 180 views
Tyrese T.’s Avatar
Tyrese T. Jul 05, 2021 214 views

How do I become a Professional Basketball Player?

I love sports, especially basketball. It is my dream to become an NBA player in the future. I practice on my own, as well as with others. I was also part of a community basketball team. I also love to play video games and listen to music. I also played football during my younger age. But...

Malachi M.’s Avatar
Malachi M. Jul 02, 2021 274 views

How do you keep yourself motivated

I am going college and im 18 years old, I love basketball and always wanted to play professional, but then the pandemic came and ruined my basketball chances so i changed my goal and decided to go with cybersecurity. #sports #college #basketball

Jose R.’s Avatar
Jose R. Jul 01, 2021 241 views

What is the purpose of this platform?

I like #math, #technology, watch NBA #basketball games and sharing with my loved ones. Also, I have computing skills and I am proficient in microsoft office.

Enzo C.’s Avatar
Enzo C. Jun 27, 2021 220 views

I would like to use my athletic skills to help coach athletes on how to best use their body to improve their athletic performance and keep healthy. What field of studies would that be?

I am a high school graduate who is entering college in September. I am also a skilled basketball player for has been playing since the age of 5. I am a guard and shooting guard. I speak 3 languages: English, French and Spanish. I enjoy using my skills and languages to meet and support people in...

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18, 2021 236 views

How do you become a professional basketball player? How old should you be when you start to play/practice?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!

#athlete #basketball

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Dec 16, 2020 218 views

How do i become a content creator/youtuber

I love watching youtube videos and i would like ton be a youtuber. The content that i would want to post on my channel would basketball and video game related. #video-games #basketball #NYC #content-creator on the way

Akarrus B.’s Avatar
Akarrus B. Nov 13, 2020 204 views

What does it take for me to be a basketball player?

Of course I know how to play the game of basketball, I've just been scared to express myself and get physical with other players. You can say that I am scared in a way. I play amazing in front of my friends but, with people I be scared and crazy nervous. I want to learn how to express myself on...

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Oct 06, 2020 337 views

How do i become a NBA player

I am a 9th grader that wants to become the greatest basketball player of all time. I have been playing for 5 years and i believe that i can get to a professional level. #basketball #athlete #GOAT #professional-sports

avion R.’s Avatar
avion R. Sep 18, 2020 595 views

How to become a pro basketball player?

I want to know how to become a pro basketball player because,I need to know so i can know what class to major in to become a pro.Another reason i need to know is because,i want to know more moves than i know so i can know how to do them better.#basketball

R'el C.’s Avatar
R'el C. Sep 04, 2020 321 views

How do I become a college basketball coach?

They make good money ova 40k
They keep they body in shape
They get most kids famous
#nba #basketball

Jess W.’s Avatar
Jess W. Apr 24, 2020 357 views

Where to look for jobs involving health and wellness or sport and children?

I am a graduating college senior from Gordon College. I study business administration and recreation, sport, and wellness. I am a 4 year varsity basketball player at school as well. I am looking for a position involving children, health and wellness or sport, and I also have been interested in...

Nathan D.’s Avatar
Nathan D. Mar 22, 2020 267 views

What tools can help students focus with so many distractions given the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic?

I’m a grade 11 student at RH King in Scarborough. I love acting and have successfully landed five auditions for leading and supporting roles in short films, theatre and television series. I like learning about business, investments and the economy. I am a diehard Raptors fan and supporter with...

Shaquan R.’s Avatar
Shaquan R. Mar 05, 2020 242 views