Career Questions tagged College Sports

lillian W.’s Avatar
lillian W. Feb 09, 2018

how much money do you get being a college softball coach

Because i wanted to be a softball coach for college but i am really not sure about it because i am also into sports and medicine like becoming a physical therapist.#physical-therapist #college #sports #athletics #coaching #college-sports...

#physical-therapy

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

Best college track and field programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #sports...

#college-athletics #track #track-and-field #college-sports

Samantha P.’s Avatar
Samantha P. Mar 12, 2018

How do walk-ons work in college? Can you just decide to be on a team if you're good enough?

I play soccer and I want to play in college and walk on but I don't know how. #soccer #sports #college-sports...

#athletics

Payton H.’s Avatar
Payton H. Sep 01, 2017

College rowing, yay or nay?

I am REALLY into rowing, crew is my life, especially as a coxswain to just wants to see my boat succeed in everything they do together. But I don't know if pursuing rowing in college is a good idea if I'm going to be doing other things like some of the harder classes plus a major and a minor....

#sports #rowing #crew #college #athletics #college-sports

Jose V.’s Avatar
Jose V. Apr 09, 2014
Jeff H.’s Avatar
Jeff H. Mar 26, 2014

If you join a college sport, how does it affect your schedule?

For example, if I join my college's soccer team, how does that affect my schedule? #college #sports #soccer #schedule...

#college-sports