Career questions tagged athletics

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Benjamin234 views

Is it possible to get into Sports Management without a college degree?

what are the core skills needed to become a sports manager?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Tristan316 views

How can I be a pro sports player?

How can I play pro sports?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Andrew351 views

What is a high paying job ?

What is a high paying job to make you very much successful in your life is a high paying job what is a high paying job what is a high paying job what is

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Victor77 views

What is the best way to get a feel for this app?

I'm a Sophomore. I like golf, fishing, hunting, football, basketball, weight lifting and playing video games with friends.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Victor301 views

What is the purpose of this app?

I'm a sophomore. I play football, basketball, golf and weight lift.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Asher178 views

What is a good split for the gym as a soccer player?

I am a soccer player in my sophomore year and started going to the gym around 2-3 months ago and have seen significant progress in both my physique and my overall strength. I have been doing a 3 day split of legs, arm, and chest and back. I was wondering if I should make any changes to the split I am doing currently

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mason393 views

How does one balance school demands and pursue a career in sports?

Im Mason, i am 13. I wanna be a professional basket player. Do i have to attend College after high school?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Tanner387 views

How much money does a person that works in Sports Medicine make a year Is it enough to cover food, a house, a family?

I want to have a career in sports medicine and I want to know about it.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Cam270 views

What do I have to do to get in the business of sports analyzing?

I want to be a sports analyst but do not know the requirments

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Lamar150 views

How could I focus more on school and sports?

My favorite sport is basketball and it is the best im at, and im trying to go to division 1 schools like duke and more but i need to focus in school so i can try to have good grades aswell.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kiyah168 views

How should I become more knowledgeable about sports management and sports medicine? How do I get opportunities in that field?

Hi, I'm Kiyah and I'm in 10th grade. I play flag football and basketball, and I play track. My flag football coach is one of my mentors, and she's a personal trainer, which sparked my interest in the topic. I also would like to take it to a professional level, working in the NBA or NFL.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Samantha200 views

Should I quit doing an elite sport to focus on paid internships and academic opportunities? Is this a better look for college?

I am in 10th grade and I have been committed to this sport since I was seven years old.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jackson271 views

How can I get a part time job that is well paying while in middle school while playing 2 sports?

I am a 14 year old 8th grade student who also plays basketball and baseball. My parents do not pay for my sports equipment so I am seeking advice to try and help me find and manage a part time job while being a multi sport student-athlete.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Daisy220 views

Do colleges accept injured athletes?

I want to do wrestling for a college but many people say they won't take injured athletes and want to know if it's true or not. I've had 2 concussions in the past and injured knees.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Hector175 views

What is the best way to gat an athletic scholarship?

I play baseball for my local school but I am home-schooled.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Lirianny528 views

How to become a volleyball coach?

I am in the 9th grade and I am beginning to explore my future career. At school I am most interested in volleyball and I love to help people. I would like to know what I would need in order to be become a volleyball coach, how I can achieve it, the pay, where I could look for such jobs, and how it is being a coach; The workload, what to do. Basically how an average day for a volleyball coach would look like.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Christopher149 views

What are different career choices in the sports or athletic job field?

8th-grade career planning

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Josh135 views

How does someone get into the sports engineering field?

I am in 10th grade and overall I would like to learn more about sports engineering. I want to learn how to get into this job. Some classes I enjoy are science, history, gym, and more. I like playing soccer and sports in general.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Josh206 views

How would you describe the importance of a sports engineer ?

I am in 10th grade and I would love to learn more about sports engineering. Some of my favorite classes include gym, history, science, etc. My hobbies relate around sports. I love playing soccer.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Josh145 views

What is the main purpose of a sports engineer ?

I am in 10th grade and I am very interested in being a sports engineer. I would like to know additional information on sports engineers in general. Some of my favorite classes include science, gym, history, etc. As a hobby I play soccer, and overall I'm very much into sports.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kaden157 views

What steps does it actually take to go professional in sports. ?

What steps does it actually take to go professional in sports.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Noah108 views

What should I do if I want to go pro in a sport?

I want to play baseball or basketball professionally.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Cassidy170 views

What was the first job you had in the sports medicine field? Did it benefit your career and where you are now?

I am looking into a career in sports medicine but don't know where to start.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Raidyn124 views

How can I can use the sports I been doing in a job?

I have been doing bjj and wrestling for years and recently started boxing. I have achieved somewhat in each sport like state titles in bjj and cities champ In wrestling, I been interested in mma for couple months and I’m in love with the sport mma. I wanna go pro in it but I don’t know how to go pro or spreading my name. I wanna know more about this before I’m really dedicated in it, like what should I avoid, what should I do?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Noah184 views

Can you share some insights into your daily training and practice routine to become a professional basketball player?

How do you stay motivated and maintain your peak performance throughout the season? What are some of the most valuable lessons you've learned from your experiences as a pro basketball player, both on and off the court? How have these lessons influenced your life and career?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alejandro145 views

Can you answer these questions please?

What made you think that you’re going to pursue football and you’re going to make it and if ever got cut how did you respond to that. Can you share a time you had trouble with and think you weren’t going make it on the team but you end up making it.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Noah161 views

Can you answer these questions ?

What inspired you to pursue a career in professional baseball, and how did you work towards achieving that goal? Can you share a memorable moment or highlight from your career that had a significant impact on you, either on or off the field?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ayana137 views

What are some things I can learn this and will this be a thing that I will love in 10 years how could this be a good thing for me and why do I like it so much.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
m341 views

What is it like as sports journalist?

I watch a lot of sports and the interviews and it seems like an interesting career. What is it like?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Tony290 views

How do Professional Athletes prepare for their careers?

I would like to go pro for baseball. I would like to know what I should do now to prepare for that.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon