Career Questions tagged Athletics

Bryan G.’s Avatar
Bryan G. 14 hours ago

Cani pursue my dream of being a guitarist with out a million challenges

i like animals and playing the violin and guitar #veterinarian #animals #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #sports and i like soccer #soccer and helping animals #athletics #zoology...

kacy B.’s Avatar
kacy B. Aug 15
lillian W.’s Avatar
lillian W. Feb 09, 2018

how much money do you get being a college softball coach

Because i wanted to be a softball coach for college but i am really not sure about it because i am also into sports and medicine like becoming a physical therapist.#physical-therapist #college #sports #athletics #coaching #college-sports...

#physical-therapy

Kanon S.’s Avatar
Kanon S. May 15

I am thinking of entering colleges and universities that has good athletic teams. Does any of you know colleges and universities that has good athletic teams?

I am thinking of sports like Badminton. And it's helpful if they will teach me from the basics. It's not like I don't know the basics but if I make mistakes and misses, I want them to fix it. #college #sports...

#athletics

Alejandro C.’s Avatar
Alejandro C. May 01
Alejandro C.’s Avatar
Alejandro C. Apr 17
shatir H.’s Avatar
shatir H. Apr 10
gidien G.’s Avatar
gidien G. Apr 01

What is a typical day like

Athletes and Sports Competitors #sports...

#athletics

Andy M.’s Avatar
Andy M. Mar 18

What did you have to do to go D1 or D2 playing football and then making the NFL? #football

I can catch and throw. My freshman year I threw about 1,500 yards and 19 throwing tds and 6 interceptions and took my team 7-3. #athletics...

#football

Sabdiel S.’s Avatar
Sabdiel S. Nov 14, 2018

how do I become a pro player?

I cant find anyone also interested in this topic #sports-agent #athletics #soccer #basketball #sports #football...

#all-sports

Riley K.’s Avatar
Riley K. Sep 05, 2018
Michael S.’s Avatar
Michael S. Apr 06, 2018
Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Apr 06, 2018

Do you have to go through Q School to get to the PGA?

I am wondering if you can just go straight from college or not.#golf...

#athletics

Lontavious W.’s Avatar
Lontavious W. Apr 26, 2018

What is the key to become a successful sports manager?

I want to pursue a degree in sports management at Georgia State university and I want to know what are some tips to becoming an outstanding sports manager #sports-management #sports #athletics...

#management

Lontavious W.’s Avatar
Lontavious W. Apr 26, 2018

What will I be expected to accomplish in my first year of an internship for a job of sport management?

I want to know if having a internship for a sports manager would be exactly what I read it would be #sports-management #sports #athletics...

#internship

Anthony S.’s Avatar
Anthony S. Jun 29, 2018

Should I do a sport in College?

I heard that doing a sport in college is really intense. I am on my school's swim team and I'm not good but not bad either. I mostly do it for fun. Would joining a swim team in college be worth it? #sports #swim #college #athlete #athletics...

#college-athlete

VIL 2.’s Avatar
VIL 2. Jul 18, 2018

Can athletes use augmented reality? - Julia, Kylie

We want to be athletes. We like to run. At STEM Camp they're teaching us augmented reality. Can you use it for sports or athletics? #athletics #sports #ar #vr #augmentedreality #stem #verizon...

#verizoninnovativelearning

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 12, 2018

Education needed to become a personal trainer?

Things you can consider for this specific question... What is the highest degree needed to become a personal trainer? Are there multiple paths to becoming a personal trainer? What is the best undergraduate degree to earn to become a personal trainer? Is there any other experience/certification...

#physiology #sports #exercise #health #college #athletics #personal-trainer

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

Best college sports programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #sports...

#student-athlete #recruiting #pro-sports #athletics #athlete #professional-sports

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

How to become a major league baseball player?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #baseball...

#sports #pro-sports #pro-athlete #athletics #athlete

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

Is sports management a good major?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#sports #management #athletics #business #sports-management #college-major

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

What education is needed to become a coach?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #coach...

#team-sports #athletics #sports #coaching

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

How to become a major league umpire?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #sports...

#professional-athlete #baseball #pro-sports #athletics #umpire

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018

Best college athletic programs to become a professional athlete?

#professional-athlete #sports #pro-sports #athletics #athlete #professional-sports

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018

Best college hockey programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #hockey...

#professional-athlete #sports #pro-sports #athletics #athlete