Career Questions tagged Athletics

Kevin D.’s Avatar
Kevin D. Sep 21, 2021 118 views

When trying to be a professional soccer player, in college how and by who do you get recognize by to then later go into big leagues.

As a kid in Los Angeles playing soccer in high school I just want to know how I can get into a big league here in the U.S because I know it might be a little different than in Europe. soccer athletics sports college athlete...

Kamiyah T.’s Avatar
Kamiyah T. Jul 27, 2021 179 views

How do I get into the field of becoming a professional athlete ¿

I like to workout and to be active but I’m not sure how to become noticed to more competition. sports athletics...

athlete

Wayne F.’s Avatar
Wayne F. Jun 04, 2021 152 views
Araeliah C.’s Avatar
Araeliah C. Nov 04, 2020 282 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I have many dreams and careers I want too pursue, what are some helpful next steps I should consider based on my interests and desires?

I am in the 11th grade and I participate in athletics all year around. I play soccer, basketball, and I run track. I do want too pursue a career in athletics in any of the sports I play , or hopes of getting a scholarship in any soccer, basketball, or track, or go too college and become a...

college soccer art career militaryservice medical psychology athletics sports

Nievedha P.’s Avatar
Nievedha P. May 11, 2020 325 views

Is being a prodigy a necessity in the sports industry?

Will I be disadvantaged in the sports industry if I am not a prodigy in a specific sport? As many professional athlete have experience and training from a young age, does it count if I am a latecomer in the sports industry and have little experience? athletics sports ConnectedbySports...

late

Tejas S.’s Avatar
Tejas S. Apr 22, 2020 290 views

How can I do remote volunteering work?

Currently I am a Junior in High School and I am interested in pursuing Medicine as my career. I am a avid soccer player and captain of the VEX robotics team in my high school. doctorate-degree athletics medicine career hospital-and-health-care...

Ilyaas M.’s Avatar
Ilyaas M. Apr 21, 2020 332 views
Priyanka G.’s Avatar
Priyanka G. Jan 12, 2020 364 views

I am a national level badminton player. Can that be a criteria for recruitment in stanford?

I want to apply to stanford through athletics. I play badminton, but as it is not a varsity sport, i am not sure if it will raise my chances for admission. sports college athletics...

college-admissions

daijion C.’s Avatar
daijion C. Nov 14, 2019 350 views

How can I start getting better at football?

I want to play football professionally someday. football sports athletics sports-training...

sports-physiology

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 14, 2019 367 views

What jobs can I do that will allow me to analyze and research sports and athlete stats?

i like sports and i like to be active all the time with anything that keeps my brain working and moving sports sports-management...

athletics

daijion C.’s Avatar
daijion C. Nov 14, 2019 304 views