Career Questions tagged Athletics

Kamiyah T.’s Avatar
Kamiyah T. Jul 27 83 views

How do I get into the field of becoming a professional athlete ¿

I like to workout and to be active but I’m not sure how to become noticed to more competition. #sports #athletics...

#athlete

Araeliah C.’s Avatar
Araeliah C. Nov 04, 2020 213 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I have many dreams and careers I want too pursue, what are some helpful next steps I should consider based on my interests and desires?

I am in the 11th grade and I participate in athletics all year around. I play soccer, basketball, and I run track. I do want too pursue a career in athletics in any of the sports I play , or hopes of getting a scholarship in any soccer, basketball, or track, or go too college and become a...

#college #medical #sports #soccer #militaryservice #athletics #career #art #psychology

Nievedha P.’s Avatar
Nievedha P. May 11, 2020 242 views

Is being a prodigy a necessity in the sports industry?

Will I be disadvantaged in the sports industry if I am not a prodigy in a specific sport? As many professional athlete have experience and training from a young age, does it count if I am a latecomer in the sports industry and have little experience? #athletics #sports #connectedbysports...

#late

Tejas S.’s Avatar
Tejas S. Apr 22, 2020 240 views

How can I do remote volunteering work?

Currently I am a Junior in High School and I am interested in pursuing Medicine as my career. I am a avid soccer player and captain of the VEX robotics team in my high school. #doctorate-degree #athletics #medicine #career #hospital-and-health-care...

Ilyaas M.’s Avatar
Ilyaas M. Apr 21, 2020 269 views
Priyanka G.’s Avatar
Priyanka G. Jan 12, 2020 311 views

I am a national level badminton player. Can that be a criteria for recruitment in stanford?

I want to apply to stanford through athletics. I play badminton, but as it is not a varsity sport, i am not sure if it will raise my chances for admission. #sports #college #athletics...

#college-admissions

daijion C.’s Avatar
daijion C. Nov 14, 2019 288 views
joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 14, 2019 311 views

What jobs can I do that will allow me to analyze and research sports and athlete stats?

i like sports and i like to be active all the time with anything that keeps my brain working and moving #sports #sports-management...

#athletics

daijion C.’s Avatar
daijion C. Nov 14, 2019 256 views
Christian I.’s Avatar
Christian I. Sep 24, 2019 204 views
j J.’s Avatar
j J. Sep 24, 2019 183 views

how do i get into a branch of Militray

i am passionate and outgoing. i like to play sports and ridee bmx. #sports...

#athletics

Bryan G.’s Avatar
Bryan G. Sep 16, 2019 179 views

Cani pursue my dream of being a guitarist with out a million challenges

i like animals and playing the violin and guitar #veterinarian #animals #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #sports and i like soccer #soccer and helping animals #athletics #zoology...