Career Questions tagged Athletics

john’s Avatar
john 2 days ago 34 views

Steph Curry

How many 3 pointers did Steph Curry shoot a day during high school.

Isaiah’s Avatar
Isaiah 2 days ago 40 views

What are some ways I can balance football and my school work at the same time?

I am a sophomore attending Rock Hill High and I play football for my school, I got covid my 2nd week into school and got behind in a lot of work. I've been trying to catch up on my work and ask questions on my work and everything but it just seems to get harder and harder.

Gunnar’s Avatar
Gunnar Sep 22 43 views

How difficult is it to develop relationships with MLB Scouts?

I want to be a professional MLB player

Ivan’s Avatar
Ivan Sep 13 101 views

How difficult is it to become an athletic trainer?

I am an athlete and my main goal is to play at the college/professional level. I've always been interested in doing this as a backup if sports don't work. I would like to be able to help other players recover from injuries and things like that.

anthony’s Avatar
anthony Sep 13 124 views

I'm trying to play basketball get a scholarship, and go to the NBA, any tips or help?

im good at basketball, and I've been hooked for basketball for a long time and i really wanna know and get tips on how i could go to the NBA

Demi’s Avatar
Demi Jul 14 240 views

What does it take to become a Sports Medicine Doctor?

What does it take to become a Sports Medicine Doctor? Also, what is a good major in college to study for this career?

Light’s Avatar
Light Jul 14 157 views

What level of education should you have if you want to be a professional athlete?

If I want to become a professional soccer player, do I have to of had a really good education, or is it more about the skills you have as an athlete?

Danny’s Avatar
Danny Jun 17 171 views

Is it too late to start football?

Im 17 ad I just finished my junior year. Is it too late for me to start playing football and take this into college?

aevin’s Avatar
aevin May 17 144 views

how do i gain confidence so i could preform betterin basketball games when i have no one to work with.

ive been having trouble preforming good in basketball games because i lack confidence and it hurts my preformence in game. how could i stop this so i do better mentally

Tahjey’s Avatar
Tahjey May 13 162 views

division 1 football

what are the best ways to catch and keep a colleges coaches attention?

Da'Sean’s Avatar
Da'Sean May 10 242 views

what do i major in college for sports?

#sports #grind

Nicholas’s Avatar
Nicholas May 10 186 views

What do I major in if I want to stay with sports?

#baseball #basketball

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley May 06 202 views

Can I have tattoos going into athletic trainer?

I am getting a tattoo in memory of my grandma. And i just need to know if it can be visible or if it needs to be hidden.

Cayden’s Avatar
Cayden May 05 218 views

What can help me figure this out

I’m also trying to play football in college,so I want something with sports related in my career.

Tahjey’s Avatar
Tahjey May 05 237 views

college football recruitment

how to get the attention of a division 1 programs coach?

CamRon’s Avatar
CamRon May 05 189 views

How can I be a mma fighter?

I love to fight as a sport

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Apr 08 170 views

Is there enough time in college to do extracurricular and sports if I plan on taking pre-med classes.

Trying to get my priorities straight. :)

Oscar’s Avatar
Oscar Nov 30, 2021 221 views

I want to be a businees men

#soccer #athletics #football #sports #sports-agent

Amy’s Avatar
Amy Nov 01, 2021 237 views

How hard is it to become a professional curler?

#curling

#athletic
#Curling #sports #athletics

dahmir’s Avatar
dahmir Sep 28, 2021 236 views

what is your daily routine?

i am a freshman looking to make it to the NBA
#nba #lebronjames #nationalbasketballassociation #basketball #athletics #sports #stephencurry

Kevin’s Avatar
Kevin Sep 21, 2021 254 views

When trying to be a professional soccer player, in college how and by who do you get recognize by to then later go into big leagues.

As a kid in Los Angeles playing soccer in high school I just want to know how I can get into a big league here in the U.S because I know it might be a little different than in Europe. #soccer #athletics #sports #college #athlete #soccer

Kamiyah’s Avatar
Kamiyah Jul 27, 2021 277 views

How do I get into the field of becoming a professional athlete ¿

I like to workout and to be active but I’m not sure how to become noticed to more competition. #sports #athletics #athlete

laquelle’s Avatar
laquelle Jul 13, 2021 257 views

How do i become a NBA player?

#athletics #sports #athlete

Steven’s Avatar
Steven Jul 07, 2021 202 views

I want to able to play professional football after College, are there any tips?

#sports #football #athletics

Wayne’s Avatar
Wayne Jun 04, 2021 238 views

What other goals did you put in place to become a sport analyst?

So I can know what goals I can set ? #sports #athletics #journalism #broadcast-media

diabe’s Avatar
diabe Nov 13, 2020 329 views

who get paid the most in the soccer clubs

#baseball #athletics #soccer #athlete

Araeliah’s Avatar
Araeliah Nov 04, 2020 353 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I have many dreams and careers I want too pursue, what are some helpful next steps I should consider based on my interests and desires?

I am in the 11th grade and I participate in athletics all year around. I play soccer, basketball, and I run track. I do want too pursue a career in athletics in any of the sports I play , or hopes of getting a scholarship in any soccer, basketball, or track, or go too college and become a...

michael’s Avatar
michael May 15, 2020 714 views

how do i get noticed by colleges for soccer

#soccer #premier #athletics #sports

Nievedha’s Avatar
Nievedha May 11, 2020 435 views

Is being a prodigy a necessity in the sports industry?

Will I be disadvantaged in the sports industry if I am not a prodigy in a specific sport? As many professional athlete have experience and training from a young age, does it count if I am a latecomer in the sports industry and have little experience? #athletics #sports #ConnectedbySports...

Tejas’s Avatar
Tejas Apr 22, 2020 374 views

How can I do remote volunteering work?

Currently I am a Junior in High School and I am interested in pursuing Medicine as my career. I am a avid soccer player and captain of the VEX robotics team in my high school.
#doctorate-degree #athletics #medicine #career #hospital-and-health-care #medicine