Career Questions tagged Athletic Training

Michael A.’s Avatar
Michael A. Apr 13, 2016 613 views

what do you need to major in to become an athletic trainer

I need to know what to major in and which university has that major #doctor...

#athletic-training

Austin O.’s Avatar
Austin O. Oct 20, 2015 1070 views

What do you do on a day to day basis being an athletic trainer?

So I am Austin From Norman County West, and my other question is what does a sports trainer do on a day to day basis? Also what kind of college credits do you need and some other things I was wondering is what possible Majors, Degrees, license, and credentials. And also what do you guys do for...

#athletic-training #sports #trainer

Josh S.’s Avatar
Josh S. Jun 24, 2015 760 views

What does it take to be a sports doctor?

I attend Leadership High School in San Francisco, CA. I am an incoming 11th grader. I want to study sports medicine at either Stanford University or Howard University. #sports #athletic-training...

#sports-medicine

Mariah B.’s Avatar
Mariah B. May 19, 2015 945 views

What are some good colleges/universities to attend for athletic training ?

Hi ! I am a junior who attends Madison Park Technical Vocational High School Am i am in the medical vocation. I am 17 years old and i am a rising senior. I already know what i want to study in college but i don't know where to go to study it. I want be get out of Massachusetts & maybe go to...

#physical-trainer #physical-therapy #athletic-training #physical-training

Q L.’s Avatar
Q L. Mar 17, 2015 1025 views
Mekhi E.’s Avatar
Mekhi E. Dec 04, 2014 6927 views

What are the pros and cons of being an athletic trainer?

I am very interested in sports and was wondering what life is like for an athletic trainer. #sports #basketball #athletic-training #training...

#athletes

Clarissa V.’s Avatar
Clarissa V. Mar 17, 2014 938 views

What's it like to be an athletic trainer?

I'm really interested in becoming one and i want to know if its always exciting on the job #athletic-training #athletics...

#sports-medicine