Career Questions tagged Athletic Training

tony B.’s Avatar
tony B. Mar 18 66 views
marc R.’s Avatar
marc R. Oct 23, 2020 70 views

what are drawbacks of being a physical trainer

I wanted to know what could be some of the bad things that being a physical trainer are. #physical-trainer #athletic-training...

#sports-medicine

renato A.’s Avatar
renato A. Apr 14, 2020 168 views
Kirsten O.’s Avatar
Kirsten O. Jan 28, 2020 128 views

How do I know what my major should be?

I want to go to college for #athletic-training and #sports-medicine. What should I major...

junior A.’s Avatar
junior A. Jan 17, 2018 337 views
Oscar V.’s Avatar
Oscar V. May 07, 2019 171 views
shatir H.’s Avatar
shatir H. Apr 10, 2019 139 views
shatir H.’s Avatar
shatir H. Apr 10, 2019 192 views
Brandie B.’s Avatar
Brandie B. Nov 30, 2018 281 views
Amanda N.’s Avatar
Amanda N. Mar 19, 2018 377 views

How do I train myself to meet the physical requirements in the Air Force?

I know that I am not physically ready to be in the Air Force, there is a physical test to pass in order to get in. I want to know what kinds of things I should do to train myself to get better in my physical fitness. #air-force #physical...

#athletic-training

Emani B.’s Avatar
Emani B. May 22, 2016 606 views

Is Athletic Training the best major for college to obtain prerequisites for a Physical Therapy graduate degree?

I will be attending college in Fall 2016 for Athletic Training, and I am interested in finding out if this is the best direction to go to enter grad school in 2020. #physical-therapist #athletic-training #exercise-science #athletics #sports #physical #science...

Alejandro G.’s Avatar
Alejandro G. May 11, 2016 594 views

What kind of equipment do you need for ice hockey?

i want to be an ice hockey player when i grow up. i'm just asking so i can be prepared #sports #ice-hockey #athletics #college #career #career-counseling...

#athletic-training

Branisha S.’s Avatar
Branisha S. Aug 31, 2017 438 views

As an athletic trainer, what is the feeling you get when you rush on the field or court to help a player?

I would love to be an athletic trainer. I want to help players recover faster and find ways to prevent injuries. #athletic-training #athletic-trainer...

#physical-therapy

Erinesha R.’s Avatar
Erinesha R. Sep 01, 2017 329 views

What is the most direct route to become a athletic trainer?

I'm interested in this career because I like to help people....

#athletic-training

Jordan G.’s Avatar
Jordan G. May 27, 2016 568 views

Is having athletic training experience helpful if I was interested in going into Physical Theraphy?

I will be starting college in the fall and pursuing an athletic training degree. When I graduate I will be a certified athletic trainer. I also have the option to go into Physical Therapy post-grad. I am wondering if it would be good to get some experience with my athletic training degree...

#physical-trainer #physical-therapist #athletic-training #physical-fitness #healthcare

nicholas P.’s Avatar
nicholas P. May 30, 2017 426 views

what goals should I set for myself to become a athletic trainer?

I want to know what I need to do this profession....

#athletic-training

Gianna M.’s Avatar
Gianna M. May 11, 2016 567 views

How many years does it take to become a physical therapist?

I'm going to be a senior next year so I would like to get more information about a career I'm interested in. #college #doctor #medicine #health #athletic-training...

#physical-medicine