Career Questions tagged Athletic Training

Jacob B.’s Avatar
Jacob B. Nov 23 39 views

I would like to know more about athletic trainers/personal trainers because that's kind of what I would like to pursue.

I am involved in lots of sports. I love to work out, I love to help people and interact with others. I like to socialize and help out as many people as possible. sports...

athletic-training

Kaelyn T.’s Avatar
Kaelyn T. Oct 12 75 views

What is a challenge you face as an athletic trainer?

I am a freshman in high school and I'm interested in being an athletic trainer because of my love for sports and soccer. sports athletic-training...

soccer

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02 126 views

How much is an athletic trainer's pension?

I would like to know what the amounts of pensions in different work environments for athletic trainers. pension athletic-training...

career

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 01 113 views

Are there different types of athletic trainers?

I would like to know what kind of trainers they have in NFL for their teams athletic-training...

medical

marc R.’s Avatar
marc R. Oct 23, 2020 153 views

what are drawbacks of being a physical trainer

I wanted to know what could be some of the bad things that being a physical trainer are. physical-trainer athletic-training...

sports-medicine

Kirsten O.’s Avatar
Kirsten O. Jan 28, 2020 192 views

How do I know what my major should be?

I want to go to college for athletic-training and sports-medicine. What should I major...

junior A.’s Avatar
junior A. Jan 17, 2018 403 views
Brandie B.’s Avatar
Brandie B. Nov 30, 2018 344 views
Keo N.’s Avatar
Keo N. Mar 19, 2018 455 views

How do I train myself to meet the physical requirements in the Air Force?

I know that I am not physically ready to be in the Air Force, there is a physical test to pass in order to get in. I want to know what kinds of things I should do to train myself to get better in my physical fitness. air-force physical...

athletic-training

Emani B.’s Avatar
Emani B. May 22, 2016 673 views

Is Athletic Training the best major for college to obtain prerequisites for a Physical Therapy graduate degree?

I will be attending college in Fall 2016 for Athletic Training, and I am interested in finding out if this is the best direction to go to enter grad school in 2020. physical-therapist athletic-training exercise-science athletics sports physical science...

college

Alejandro G.’s Avatar
Alejandro G. May 11, 2016 665 views

What kind of equipment do you need for ice hockey?

i want to be an ice hockey player when i grow up. i'm just asking so i can be prepared sports ice-hockey athletics college career career-counseling...

athletic-training

Branisha S.’s Avatar
Branisha S. Aug 31, 2017 533 views

As an athletic trainer, what is the feeling you get when you rush on the field or court to help a player?

I would love to be an athletic trainer. I want to help players recover faster and find ways to prevent injuries. athletic-training athletic-trainer...

physical-therapy