Career Questions tagged Athletic Training

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Italy S. Jun 02 58 views

How much is an athletic trainer's pension?

I would like to know what the amounts of pensions in different work environments for athletic trainers. #pension #athletic-training...

#career

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Italy S. Jun 02 51 views
Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Italy S. Jun 01 63 views

Are there different types of athletic trainers?

I would like to know what kind of trainers they have in NFL for their teams #athletic-training...

#medical

marc R.’s Avatar
marc R. marc R. Oct 23, 2020 100 views

what are drawbacks of being a physical trainer

I wanted to know what could be some of the bad things that being a physical trainer are. #physical-trainer #athletic-training...

#sports-medicine

Kirsten O.’s Avatar
Kirsten O. Kirsten O. Jan 28, 2020 156 views

How do I know what my major should be?

I want to go to college for #athletic-training and #sports-medicine. What should I major...

junior A.’s Avatar
junior A. junior A. Jan 17, 2018 363 views
Oscar V.’s Avatar
Oscar V. Oscar V. May 07, 2019 193 views
Brandie B.’s Avatar
Brandie B. Brandie B. Nov 30, 2018 303 views
Keo N.’s Avatar
Keo N. Keo N. Mar 19, 2018 410 views

How do I train myself to meet the physical requirements in the Air Force?

I know that I am not physically ready to be in the Air Force, there is a physical test to pass in order to get in. I want to know what kinds of things I should do to train myself to get better in my physical fitness. #air-force #physical...

#athletic-training

Emani B.’s Avatar
Emani B. Emani B. May 22, 2016 632 views

Is Athletic Training the best major for college to obtain prerequisites for a Physical Therapy graduate degree?

I will be attending college in Fall 2016 for Athletic Training, and I am interested in finding out if this is the best direction to go to enter grad school in 2020. #physical-therapist #athletic-training #exercise-science #athletics #sports #physical #science...

Alejandro G.’s Avatar
Alejandro G. Alejandro G. May 11, 2016 623 views

What kind of equipment do you need for ice hockey?

i want to be an ice hockey player when i grow up. i'm just asking so i can be prepared #sports #ice-hockey #athletics #college #career #career-counseling...

#athletic-training

Branisha S.’s Avatar
Branisha S. Branisha S. Aug 31, 2017 485 views

As an athletic trainer, what is the feeling you get when you rush on the field or court to help a player?

I would love to be an athletic trainer. I want to help players recover faster and find ways to prevent injuries. #athletic-training #athletic-trainer...

#physical-therapy

Erinesha R.’s Avatar
Erinesha R. Erinesha R. Sep 01, 2017 350 views

What is the most direct route to become a athletic trainer?

I'm interested in this career because I like to help people....

#athletic-training