Career Questions tagged Athletic Training

robert C.’s Avatar
robert C. Feb 25 70 views

what jobs will let me help train others for sports

im a sophomore in high school and i am passionate in becoming a personal trainer.
#athletic-training

Sophia V.’s Avatar
Sophia V. Feb 09 100 views

Is becoming an athletic trainer a realistic goal, is it competitive, should I shift towards looking into another career in sports medicine?

Becoming an athletic trainer caught my attention a few years ago. However, I do have an open mind to similar careers in the same field. #athletic-training #career

Sophia V.’s Avatar
Sophia V. Feb 09 150 views

What college courses should I look into if I am thinking about pursuing a career in sports medicine?

I have high interest in becoming either an athletic trainer or a physical therapist. I think it would be really beneficial if I had an idea on what classes to take. #sports #medicine #athletic-training #physical-therapist

Jacob B.’s Avatar
Jacob B. Nov 23, 2021 143 views

I would like to know more about athletic trainers/personal trainers because that's kind of what I would like to pursue.

I am involved in lots of sports. I love to work out, I love to help people and interact with others. I like to socialize and help out as many people as possible. #sports #athletic-training

Kaelyn T.’s Avatar
Kaelyn T. Oct 12, 2021 156 views

What is a challenge you face as an athletic trainer?

I am a freshman in high school and I'm interested in being an athletic trainer because of my love for sports and soccer.
#sports #athletic-training #soccer

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02, 2021 228 views

How much is an athletic trainer's pension?

I would like to know what the amounts of pensions in different work environments for athletic trainers. #pension #athletic-training #career

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02, 2021 214 views

When can you retire from athletic training?

I want to know what age people in this career usually retire at. #athletic-training #retirement #career #business

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 01, 2021 203 views

Are there different types of athletic trainers?

I would like to know what kind of trainers they have in NFL for their teams #athletic-training #medical

marc R.’s Avatar
marc R. Oct 23, 2020 220 views

what are drawbacks of being a physical trainer

I wanted to know what could be some of the bad things that being a physical trainer are. #physical-trainer #athletic-training #sports-medicine

Nathalie R.’s Avatar
Nathalie R. May 23, 2020 347 views
Carly D.’s Avatar
Carly D. Apr 15, 2020 350 views

What are things people don't know about the careers below?

My #career-choice right now is between #education #environmental-studies #criminal-justice or some type of #therapy or #athletic-training #truth

Kirsten O.’s Avatar
Kirsten O. Jan 28, 2020 241 views

How do I know what my major should be?

I want to go to college for #athletic-training and #sports-medicine. What should I major in?

Brandie B.’s Avatar
Brandie B. Nov 30, 2018 398 views

how much training is involved

what is training like
#athletic-training
#criminal-justice

Keo N.’s Avatar
Keo N. Mar 19, 2018 507 views

How do I train myself to meet the physical requirements in the Air Force?

I know that I am not physically ready to be in the Air Force, there is a physical test to pass in order to get in. I want to know what kinds of things I should do to train myself to get better in my physical fitness. #air-force #physical #athletic-training

junior A.’s Avatar
junior A. Jan 17, 2018 459 views

how can i become a athletic trainer?

because i what this for my career also i like health i like to help people with injuries #medicine #athletic-trainer #sports #athletes #physical-therapy #athletic-training

Erinesha R.’s Avatar
Erinesha R. Sep 01, 2017 422 views

What is the most direct route to become a athletic trainer?

I'm interested in this career because I like to help people. #athletic-training