Career Questions tagged Job Requirements

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 06, 2016 532 views

How do you gain experience when employers are only looking for workers with experience?

I had numerous experiences where my older brother, who is 20 years and old and going into his third year of college, would come home disappointed that the place he applied for previously did not accept him. Many of these places require outside experiences, but how is it possible to gain that...

#experience #job-requirements

Gabby G.’s Avatar
Gabby G. Mar 12, 2014 621 views

What sorts of things would an art director over-look or be in charge of?

I considering jobs in the art world and I found that there is a job as an art-director and it looks interesting but it doesn't talk about the specifics in regards to what you would have to do. Or what sort of experience that you need. #career #jobs #art #experience #director #requirements...

#job-requirements #specifics

Indra K.’s Avatar
Indra K. Oct 04, 2013 5456 views

How do I know if I have what it takes to be a programmer?

I think maybe I want to be a computer programmer, and make websites. How do I know if I have what it takes to be successful? I really want to know the truth. For example do I need a certain amount of grades? Or is there something I can do to figure out if I am not good enough? Sometimes people...

#technology #job-requirements #programming

Marquis T.’s Avatar
Marquis T. Sep 30, 2013 14964 views

Can I get a job at a video game company from high school without going to college?

I heard that video game companies hire people from high school, and you can still be a success. Is that true? What do they do? I don't know how to make games yet, but I would be willing to learn. Also if there are other jobs that I can get from high school that aren't making the games, but are...

#college #job-requirements #gaming #video-games