Career Questions tagged Modeling

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 16 37 views

What are some qualifications that you should have to be a model?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i am 17 and a half turning 18 in March. I used to make clothes and I would show my mom. She recommended that I should be a model and that I would be a great model. I am so interested in modeling before I forget my location is Chesapeake,Virginia. I would like too...

#special-effects #modeling #models

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 16 33 views

What are the requirements to become a makeup artist? and What kind of personality do you need to have?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i am turning 18 in a month. I absolutely love doing hair and makeup.This was my original career i wanted too do before i wanted to become a lawyer. I live in Virginia the city of Chesapeake. #makeup #cosmetology #artist...

#modeling

Brynn G.’s Avatar
Brynn G. Dec 22, 2020 100 views

What jobs include makeup and fashion

Makeup, fashion, styling, designing, clothing # #makeup-artist #fashion #fashion-design...

#modeling

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Nov 13, 2020 43 views
Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 76 views

How to become a Male Model?

Modeling is my second dream i must follow. #modeling #media...

#social-media

Summer L.’s Avatar
Summer L. Nov 03, 2020 54 views

How to become a good fashion designer?

I can describe myself as a hard worker because when I have a goal I try my best to get it done. #fashion #fashion-and-style #models...

#modeling

Lauren G.’s Avatar
Lauren G. Oct 27, 2020 71 views
DeVontaysha M.’s Avatar
DeVontaysha M. Oct 02, 2020 117 views
Maria Paula P.’s Avatar
Maria Paula P. Aug 14, 2020 129 views

What kind of skills would I need to work in ocean engineer?

I’d like to know what type of skills (modeling programs, GIS..) are required to work in coastal engineering and what type of jobs could I get. #engineering #coastal...

#modeling

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12, 2020 168 views
Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12, 2020 196 views

Is modeling a career?

I know im not beautiful or pretty to be walking down run ways and doing photo shoots but it cant hurt to try #modeling...

#career-choice

Sierra J.’s Avatar
Sierra J. Jan 10, 2018 329 views

Whats the best way to become a model ?

Because I want to become a model and I want to know the best route to go. #model #vogue #africanamericanmodel #modeling...

#fashion

Regan  S.’s Avatar
Regan S. Aug 30, 2017 290 views

Do you have to go to college for modeling ? If i should attend college, what should i major in?

I am unsure if I should attend college because I want to be a model , but I don't know what i would even major in. #modeling #college #college-major...

#fashion

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 14, 2017 501 views

How much do you get paid to model?

Cause I wanna play professional basketball and model at the same time cause I don't wanna be bored I wanna be the first that play professional basketball in model. #fashion #modeling #basketball...

#sports

Christina X.’s Avatar
Christina X. Mar 19, 2018 436 views

Should I go into the business career or should I follow my dreams.

My parents always pressure me to aim high and get a good job that pays me well. My dreams are to become an idol, singer, dancer, actress, model (mainly more into the entertainment industry which is really hard to get into). My parents do not agree with my dreams and rather have to go into...

#career #marketing #modeling #music #goals #celebrity #motivation #dreams #business

Aionia G.’s Avatar
Aionia G. Nov 06, 2017 442 views

how does it work to become a model?

why i'm asking this question is because when I grow up I either want to be a model or a chef. It all depends though because a person can have more than one job but that one job might take up all your time but I can be a chef and still study and take classes for model and start doing that...

#modeling #fashion #apparel-and-fashion

Destiny A.’s Avatar
Destiny A. Feb 08, 2017 379 views

What are the steps to become a model?

Hey my name is destiny and i wanted to know this because if i want to be a model then how will i be one of i don't know the steps so the steps are required!...

#modeling

Destiny A.’s Avatar
Destiny A. Feb 08, 2017 619 views

Do you travel if you are a model?

Hey, my name is Destiny and I wanted to know because I like to be home. I can travel but i will miss my moms #modeling #fashion...

#fashion-industry

Destiny A.’s Avatar
Destiny A. Feb 08, 2017 526 views

Do you have to change your original appearance to be a model?

Hey my name is destiny and I like being myself. I know change is good, but I like my own hair and I don't want to cut it ! #modeling #model #fashion...

#fashion-industry

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017 455 views

What things you do to meet every standard?

I Am 15 years of age , 5'2 I am in 9th grade and I would love to become a fashion model one day later in life. I am asking this question because I want to know what to do and how could I become a future fashion model. #apparel-and-fashion #model #modeling #fashion...

#fashion-industry

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017 537 views

Where are some good modeling agencies?

I am 15 years old , I stay in laurinburg nc. Two years ago that's what I only talked about becoming is a fashion model. I Would like to know about them modeling agencies so I can go ahead and maybe start looking now. #fashion-shows #model #modelling #modeling #fashion...

#fashion-industry

A B.’s Avatar
A B. May 06, 2016 714 views

What does a career in modeling involve?

I'm interested in becoming a model and was wondering if anybody had any experience in the field. #modeling #career #college...

#career-counseling

daniel R.’s Avatar
daniel R. Mar 22, 2017 616 views
daniel R.’s Avatar
daniel R. Mar 08, 2017 392 views

What do i need to be a good male model?

Ive always like modeling and clothes and it looks fun. #fashion...

#modeling

eboni J.’s Avatar
eboni J. Mar 08, 2017 363 views

How do I start off in my modeling career?

Because I've dreamed of being a model all my life, and want to pursue this career to better myself. #fashion...

#modeling

Angel A.’s Avatar
Angel A. Mar 08, 2017 645 views
Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 17, 2017 409 views

How much do an model get paid?

I wanna be a model cause I can dress an i wanna have something too fall back on in everything for my mom....

#modeling

Tamara S.’s Avatar
Tamara S. Jun 23, 2016 1872 views