Career Questions tagged Modeling

Sierra J.’s Avatar
Sierra J. Jan 10, 2018

Whats the best way to become a model ?

Because I want to become a model and I want to know the best route to go. #model #vogue #africanamericanmodel #modeling...

#fashion

Regan  S.’s Avatar
Regan S. Aug 30, 2017

Do you have to go to college for modeling ? If i should attend college, what should i major in?

I am unsure if I should attend college because I want to be a model , but I don't know what i would even major in. #modeling #college #college-major...

#fashion

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 14, 2017

How much do you get paid to model?

Cause I wanna play professional basketball and model at the same time cause I don't wanna be bored I wanna be the first that play professional basketball in model. #fashion #modeling #basketball...

#sports

Christina X.’s Avatar
Christina X. Mar 19, 2018

Should I go into the business career or should I follow my dreams.

My parents always pressure me to aim high and get a good job that pays me well. My dreams are to become an idol, singer, dancer, actress, model (mainly more into the entertainment industry which is really hard to get into). My parents do not agree with my dreams and rather have to go into...

#motivation #music #goals #celebrity #marketing #dreams #business #career #modeling

Aionia G.’s Avatar
Aionia G. Nov 06, 2017

how does it work to become a model?

why i'm asking this question is because when I grow up I either want to be a model or a chef. It all depends though because a person can have more than one job but that one job might take up all your time but I can be a chef and still study and take classes for model and start doing that...

#apparel-and-fashion #fashion #modeling

Destiny A.’s Avatar
Destiny A. Feb 08, 2017

What are the steps to become a model?

Hey my name is destiny and i wanted to know this because if i want to be a model then how will i be one of i don't know the steps so the steps are required!...

#modeling

Destiny A.’s Avatar
Destiny A. Feb 08, 2017

Do you travel if you are a model?

Hey, my name is Destiny and I wanted to know because I like to be home. I can travel but i will miss my moms #modeling #fashion...

#fashion-industry

Destiny A.’s Avatar
Destiny A. Feb 08, 2017

Do you have to change your original appearance to be a model?

Hey my name is destiny and I like being myself. I know change is good, but I like my own hair and I don't want to cut it ! #modeling #model #fashion...

#fashion-industry

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017

What things you do to meet every standard?

I Am 15 years of age , 5'2 I am in 9th grade and I would love to become a fashion model one day later in life. I am asking this question because I want to know what to do and how could I become a future fashion model. #apparel-and-fashion #model #modeling #fashion...

#fashion-industry

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017

Where are some good modeling agencies?

I am 15 years old , I stay in laurinburg nc. Two years ago that's what I only talked about becoming is a fashion model. I Would like to know about them modeling agencies so I can go ahead and maybe start looking now. #fashion-shows #model #modelling #modeling #fashion...

#fashion-industry

A B.’s Avatar
A B. May 06, 2016

What does a career in modeling involve?

I'm interested in becoming a model and was wondering if anybody had any experience in the field. #modeling #career #college...

#career-counseling

daniel R.’s Avatar
daniel R. Mar 22, 2017
daniel R.’s Avatar
daniel R. Mar 08, 2017

What do i need to be a good male model?

Ive always like modeling and clothes and it looks fun. #fashion...

#modeling

eboni J.’s Avatar
eboni J. Mar 08, 2017

How do I start off in my modeling career?

Because I've dreamed of being a model all my life, and want to pursue this career to better myself. #fashion...

#modeling

Angel A.’s Avatar
Angel A. Mar 08, 2017
Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 17, 2017

How much do an model get paid?

I wanna be a model cause I can dress an i wanna have something too fall back on in everything for my mom....

#modeling

Tamara S.’s Avatar
Tamara S. Jun 23, 2016

What is the standard height required for a ramp model.

I am an aspiring model and want to pursue a career in modelling. #fashion #advertising #consulting #makeup #modeling...

#fashion-shows

Tamara S.’s Avatar
Tamara S. Jun 23, 2016
Sowmiya A.’s Avatar
Sowmiya A. May 05, 2016

How do I become a model?

I like it more...

#modeling

Sneha D.’s Avatar
Sneha D. Jun 15, 2016

What is the study about Cancer Treatment ?

I like to become a doctor and i like to research about Cancer ...So help me #teaching #teacher #education #money #modeling #and #the #department-of-energy...

#highways

Abril B.’s Avatar
Abril B. May 12, 2016

How do singers, models, and/or dancers get noticed?

I am asking this question because once you made it , its hard to get to the top and get noticed fast. #entertainment #singing #modeling #dancer #dancing #model...

#signer

Khalil M.’s Avatar
Khalil M. May 06, 2016

Can I be a model if I'm short

Because I'm short and fashion is something I wanna do and modeling that's my only disadvantage is because of my height #fashion...

#modeling

Anina H.’s Avatar
Anina H. May 02, 2016

Is modelling a good career?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior interning at CareerVillage. One of my friends received a modelling offer, and is considering taking it. We wondered together whether modelling was plausible as a lifetime career. When you get older, can you still find a job as a model? Do you...

#modeling #fashion

Sarumathy S.’s Avatar
Sarumathy S. May 02, 2016

What are the studies under to become an IAS officer ?

i have more interest in the social and political field .. plz guide me #modeling...

#local-government

meghan S.’s Avatar
meghan S. Apr 26, 2016

How did you decide on your career?

Hi, i am in 9th grade and constantly worry about my future. I am always online googling information that i hope will give me something to let me know that i would be useful in a certain profession. I want to understand how people came to choose their professions, without knowing if they would...

#technology #laboratory #veterinarian #photography #anesthesiologist #surgeon #modeling #animals

Melissa S.’s Avatar
Melissa S. Mar 19, 2014

What are some good modeling agency's

I want to be a commercial model and i'm not finding any good agency's #television #modeling #clothing...

#beauty