Career Questions tagged Modeling

Anasia D.’s Avatar
Anasia D. Aug 05 142 views

What do I need to do to become a model.

I’m in the 11th grade. I love online shopping for clothes and accessories. I like doing photoshoots. fashion career career-choice model modeling...

fashion-design

Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. May 24 90 views

How To Be Came A Model

I love to have fun. music is eveything to me I'm a animal person one thing about me i love help people out i take my work very seriously I'm in the 11 grade i'm very nice and kind person...

modeling

candice S.’s Avatar
candice S. Apr 07 301 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. career business fun sonogram artist fashion...

writer modeling author models book fashion-design

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 16 158 views

What are some qualifications that you should have to be a model?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i am 17 and a half turning 18 in March. I used to make clothes and I would show my mom. She recommended that I should be a model and that I would be a great model. I am so interested in modeling before I forget my location is Chesapeake,Virginia. I would like too...

modeling special-effects models

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 16 368 views

What are the requirements to become a makeup artist? and What kind of personality do you need to have?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i am turning 18 in a month. I absolutely love doing hair and makeup.This was my original career i wanted too do before i wanted to become a lawyer. I live in Virginia the city of Chesapeake. makeup cosmetology artist...

modeling

Brynn G.’s Avatar
Brynn G. Dec 22, 2020 227 views

What jobs include makeup and fashion

Makeup, fashion, styling, designing, clothing # makeup-artist fashion fashion-design...

modeling

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 190 views

How to become a Male Model?

Modeling is my second dream i must follow. modeling media...

social-media

Summer L.’s Avatar
Summer L. Nov 03, 2020 156 views

How to become a good fashion designer?

I can describe myself as a hard worker because when I have a goal I try my best to get it done. fashion fashion-and-style models...

modeling

Lauren G.’s Avatar
Lauren G. Oct 27, 2020 172 views
Maria Paula P.’s Avatar
Maria Paula P. Aug 14, 2020 225 views

What kind of skills would I need to work in ocean engineer?

I’d like to know what type of skills (modeling programs, GIS..) are required to work in coastal engineering and what type of jobs could I get. engineering coastal...

modeling

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12, 2020 267 views
Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12, 2020 336 views

Is modeling a career?

I know im not beautiful or pretty to be walking down run ways and doing photo shoots but it cant hurt to try modeling...

career-choice

Sierra J.’s Avatar
Sierra J. Jan 10, 2018 465 views

Whats the best way to become a model ?

Because I want to become a model and I want to know the best route to go. model vogue AfricanAmericanModel modeling...

fashion

Regan  S.’s Avatar
Regan S. Aug 30, 2017 353 views

Do you have to go to college for modeling ? If i should attend college, what should i major in?

I am unsure if I should attend college because I want to be a model , but I don't know what i would even major in. modeling college college-major...

fashion

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 14, 2017 582 views

How much do you get paid to model?

Cause I wanna play professional basketball and model at the same time cause I don't wanna be bored I wanna be the first that play professional basketball in model. fashion modeling basketball...

sports

Christina X.’s Avatar
Christina X. Mar 19, 2018 547 views

Should I go into the business career or should I follow my dreams.

My parents always pressure me to aim high and get a good job that pays me well. My dreams are to become an idol, singer, dancer, actress, model (mainly more into the entertainment industry which is really hard to get into). My parents do not agree with my dreams and rather have to go into...

modeling music marketing business celebrity motivation career dreams goals

Aionia G.’s Avatar
Aionia G. Nov 06, 2017 534 views

how does it work to become a model?

why i'm asking this question is because when I grow up I either want to be a model or a chef. It all depends though because a person can have more than one job but that one job might take up all your time but I can be a chef and still study and take classes for model and start doing that...

modeling fashion apparel-and-fashion

Destiny A.’s Avatar
Destiny A. Feb 08, 2017 437 views

What are the steps to become a model?

Hey my name is destiny and i wanted to know this because if i want to be a model then how will i be one of i don't know the steps so the steps are required!...

modeling

Destiny A.’s Avatar
Destiny A. Feb 08, 2017 926 views

Do you travel if you are a model?

Hey, my name is Destiny and I wanted to know because I like to be home. I can travel but i will miss my moms modeling fashion...

fashion-industry

Destiny A.’s Avatar
Destiny A. Feb 08, 2017 622 views

Do you have to change your original appearance to be a model?

Hey my name is destiny and I like being myself. I know change is good, but I like my own hair and I don't want to cut it ! modeling model fashion...

fashion-industry

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017 579 views

What things you do to meet every standard?

I Am 15 years of age , 5'2 I am in 9th grade and I would love to become a fashion model one day later in life. I am asking this question because I want to know what to do and how could I become a future fashion model. apparel-and-fashion model modeling fashion...

fashion-industry

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017 723 views

Where are some good modeling agencies?

I am 15 years old , I stay in laurinburg nc. Two years ago that's what I only talked about becoming is a fashion model. I Would like to know about them modeling agencies so I can go ahead and maybe start looking now. fashion-shows model modelling modeling fashion...

fashion-industry

A B.’s Avatar
A B. May 06, 2016 815 views

What does a career in modeling involve?

I'm interested in becoming a model and was wondering if anybody had any experience in the field. modeling career college...

career-counseling

daniel R.’s Avatar
daniel R. Mar 08, 2017 467 views

What do i need to be a good male model?

Ive always like modeling and clothes and it looks fun. fashion...

modeling

eboni J.’s Avatar
eboni J. Mar 08, 2017 427 views

How do I start off in my modeling career?

Because I've dreamed of being a model all my life, and want to pursue this career to better myself. fashion...

modeling