Career Questions tagged Modeling

Kadiatou M.’s Avatar
Kadiatou M. Jun 14 75 views

Do we always need to show our body with modeling? And wear wigs and extension?

I'm muslim and my religion asks me to not show my body parts such as the legs and my belly. But i have no problem with the rest of my body. I also can't put extension on my hair or wigs. And I'm scared this would be a huge problem and won't make me able to have access to some things other...

Kadiatou M.’s Avatar
Kadiatou M. Jun 11 66 views

Is it possible to model as a part time job ? Is the schedule flexible ?

I wanted to continue my online schooling in social media marketing and by the same time model. But I don't know if it's possible to find a balance between the two.

Kadiatou M.’s Avatar
Kadiatou M. May 30 92 views

Is modeling a hard profession ? Is it asking a lot of time ?

I want to know the pros and cons of the modeling profession.

Shakira D.’s Avatar
Shakira D. May 18 149 views

What can I do to become a Model ?

Ever since COVID 19 hit, I had low confidence + motivation to achieve my dreams & when I wanted to start planning on what i wanted to do. I'm lost on when to start , like wanting to be a Graphic Illustrator Artist, Freelance Artist and Makeup Artist and I had so much on my mind it couldn't...

bridget K.’s Avatar
bridget K. Mar 19 180 views

Can I be an interior designer as well as a model?

i want to be an interior designer. I'm very passionate about it but I'm worried it might be too stressful and time consuming for me to do modelling as a side job.

Anasia D.’s Avatar
Anasia D. Aug 05, 2021 651 views

What do I need to do to become a model.

I’m in the 11th grade. I love online shopping for clothes and accessories. I like doing photoshoots. #fashion #career #career-choice #model #modeling #fashion-design

Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. May 24, 2021 160 views

How To Be Came A Model

I love to have fun.
music is eveything to me
I'm a animal person
one thing about me i love help people out
i take my work very seriously
I'm in the 11 grade
i'm very nice and kind person
#modeling

Noid T.’s Avatar
Noid T. Apr 29, 2021 178 views

What's a good way of getting started in the modeling business.

#modeling #business

candice S.’s Avatar
candice S. Apr 07, 2021 454 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. #career #business #fun #sonogram #artist #fashion...

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 16, 2021 218 views

What are some qualifications that you should have to be a model?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i am 17 and a half turning 18 in March. I used to make clothes and I would show my mom. She recommended that I should be a model and that I would be a great model. I am so interested in modeling before I forget my location is Chesapeake,Virginia. I would like too...

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 16, 2021 568 views

What are the requirements to become a makeup artist? and What kind of personality do you need to have?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i am turning 18 in a month. I absolutely love doing hair and makeup.This was my original career i wanted too do before i wanted to become a lawyer. I live in Virginia the city of Chesapeake. #makeup #cosmetology #artist #modeling

Brynn G.’s Avatar
Brynn G. Dec 22, 2020 346 views

What jobs include makeup and fashion

Makeup, fashion, styling, designing, clothing

# #makeup-artist #fashion #fashion-design #modeling

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Nov 13, 2020 228 views

How do you become a hand model?

#modeling #handmodel #models

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 280 views

How to become a Male Model?

Modeling is my second dream i must follow. #modeling #media #social-media

Summer L.’s Avatar
Summer L. Nov 03, 2020 227 views

How to become a good fashion designer?

I can describe myself as a hard worker because when I have a goal I try my best to get it done.
#fashion #fashion-and-style #models #modeling

Lauren G.’s Avatar
Lauren G. Oct 27, 2020 258 views

How do I become a model right now?

I am interested in modeling and fashion. #modeling #fashion-shows #fashion-design #fashion-and-style #fashion

DeVontaysha M.’s Avatar
DeVontaysha M. Oct 02, 2020 294 views

What i need to do to become a model in the future?

# #modeling #beauty #beauty

Maria Paula P.’s Avatar
Maria Paula P. Aug 14, 2020 304 views

What kind of skills would I need to work in ocean engineer?

I’d like to know what type of skills (modeling programs, GIS..) are required to work in coastal engineering and what type of jobs could I get.

#engineering #coastal #modeling

Maria Paula P.’s Avatar
Maria Paula P. Aug 10, 2020 309 views

Which are the best jobs for Oceanographic Engineer?

#engineer #ocean #oceanography #coastal #modeling

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12, 2020 348 views

what is it like being a model?

#modeling
is it nice being a model
#fashion
#photographing

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12, 2020 426 views

Is modeling a career?

I know im not beautiful or pretty to be walking down run ways and doing photo shoots but it cant hurt to try
#modeling
#career-choice

Christina X.’s Avatar
Christina X. Mar 19, 2018 647 views

Should I go into the business career or should I follow my dreams.

My parents always pressure me to aim high and get a good job that pays me well. My dreams are to become an idol, singer, dancer, actress, model (mainly more into the entertainment industry which is really hard to get into). My parents do not agree with my dreams and rather have to go into...

Sierra J.’s Avatar
Sierra J. Jan 10, 2018 551 views

Whats the best way to become a model ?

Because I want to become a model and I want to know the best route to go. #model #vogue #AfricanAmericanModel #modeling #fashion

Aionia G.’s Avatar
Aionia G. Nov 06, 2017 612 views

how does it work to become a model?

why i'm asking this question is because when I grow up I either want to be a model or a chef. It all depends though because a person can have more than one job but that one job might take up all your time but I can be a chef and still study and take classes for model and start doing that...

Regan  S.’s Avatar
Regan S. Aug 30, 2017 405 views

Do you have to go to college for modeling ? If i should attend college, what should i major in?

I am unsure if I should attend college because I want to be a model , but I don't know what i would even major in. #modeling #college #college-major #fashion

daniel R.’s Avatar
daniel R. Mar 22, 2017 773 views

Whats a good university to go to major in modeling?

I want to be a model #fashion #fashion-design #modeling

daniel R.’s Avatar
daniel R. Mar 08, 2017 518 views

What do i need to be a good male model?

Ive always like modeling and clothes and it looks fun. #fashion #modeling

eboni J.’s Avatar
eboni J. Mar 08, 2017 475 views

How do I start off in my modeling career?

Because I've dreamed of being a model all my life, and want to pursue this career to better myself. #fashion #modeling

Angel A.’s Avatar
Angel A. Mar 08, 2017 1057 views

My question is if i were to major in fashion design would it be smart to minor in business? and what are some good colleges to pursue my dream?

i am very interested in fashion and i want to make a difference in fashion from my ideal fashion #business-management #fashion #fashion-design #fine-art #modeling

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 17, 2017 534 views

How much do an model get paid?

I wanna be a model cause I can dress an i wanna have something too fall back on in everything for my mom. #modeling