Career Questions tagged Apparel And Fashion

Loren G.’s Avatar
Loren G. Mar 10, 2021 171 views

What can I do to increase my talent for fashion designing?

I would say I'm still a newcomer on fashion design but I want to learn more about it. #fashion-design # #apparel-and-fashion

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23, 2021 282 views

What career should I do in the fashion industry if I want to do a fashion line but I'm not a designer?

I want to have my own fashion line and influence fashion and be very known. I want to make it to the top of the industry. But, I'm not a designer. I'm not interested in designing, but how do I have my own fashion line without being a designer for it? And if possible any high school classes or...

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23, 2021 209 views

What should I do in highschool to prepare me for the fashion industry?

I am a junior in highschool interested in pursuing a career in fashion. I am not sure what career I want, but I want to be prepared for the industry. #fashion-design #fashion #merchandising #apparel-and-fashion

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23, 2021 391 views

What High School classes should I take to be in the fashion industry? And what AP classes?

I am a junior in highschool interested in pursuing a career in fashion. I am not sure what career I want, but I want to be prepared for the fashion industry. #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion #merchandising #fashion-shows #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion

Shaun B.’s Avatar
Shaun B. Feb 22, 2021 645 views

What are the steps in fashion designing?

I`m Shaun, I have a good sense of fashion. I want to go to college for fashion designing, and someday I`m going to create my own fashion line and sell them in stores. #fashion #fashion-shows #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-and-style

Amirah S.’s Avatar
Amirah S. Jan 22, 2021 348 views

Where can I learn more about fashion marketing?

I would like to major in fashion and would like more information and the privilege to learn more #fashion #help #internships #apparel-and-fashion

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22, 2021 262 views

What are the most successful personal businesses in Georgia?

I've thought about going into clothing and fashion retail or real estate. My main goal is to manage and take control of a business that I'm passionate about but I also want to choose a market that will be successful in Georiga. #Georiga # #marketing #apparel-and-fashion...

Marzia M.’s Avatar
Marzia M. Nov 24, 2020 561 views

How to start a career as fashion buyer?

I am a fashion buying student at the University of Westminster struggling to find an internship in the fashion industry. My ultimate aspiration is to become a buyer for a luxury e-commerce retailer but, as it will be my first experience, I am open to everything. I have sent applications for...

Kaiah W.’s Avatar
Kaiah W. Nov 13, 2020 349 views

What are the best schools for fashion and designing?

I'm a Sophomore in high school and I want to be an entrepreneur in the fashion industry. I know that I want to go to a 4-year university to get my degree in business, but I want to know if I have to go to another school for fashion and design. If so, what schools would you recommend? #fashion...

Bella K.’s Avatar
Bella K. Nov 12, 2020 398 views

How can I survive an unpaid internship?

After I graduate high school, my goal is to move to NYC and do 3-4 fashion internships, which I know rarely pay at all. I would really appreciate any tips about how to not go broke living like this! #fashion #intern #internship #summer #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-shows

Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Sep 30, 2020 535 views

What's a day in the life of a Fashion Designer?

I have always been curious on how a fashion designers life would be either it being for one day, it being a big day ,or a normal day. Clothes was always interesting and seeing how people express it and show it to the world, either it being on TV or social media or even magazines. #fashion...

Christine F.’s Avatar
Christine F. Sep 30, 2020 345 views

I want to be a Fashion Merchandiser but I'm so anxious of my decisions and leadership being thr cause for the brand to fail. Does anyone have advice for this?

I don't want to disappoint anyone or get fired on the first day but I'm not even in college yet so I feel like I'm over thinking . #fashion #art #apparel-and-fashion #marketing #internships

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Sep 08, 2020 275 views

Where are some great places to intern/work to learn more about fashion designing?

I am still in high school and am interested in interning in the fashion industry. What do fashion retailers look for in interns/young employees? #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Sep 08, 2020 455 views

Where do I start if I want to go into the fashion industry?

I love to sketch out designs and have a huge passion for fashion but I don't know much about really big brands. Where do I start now that I know what I want to do with my life? #fashion #fashion designers #apparel-and-fashion #designers #fashion-design #fashion-shows

Bella K.’s Avatar
Bella K. Jul 25, 2020 293 views

What are some unique ways to gain experience?

Hi I'm in High School and I'm interested in working in the fashion industry. Do you have any recommendations for things I can do that I can do to make me stand out? #high-school #fashion #fashion-shows #career-details #apparel-and-fashion

Melanie G.’s Avatar
Melanie G. Jan 16, 2018 6928 views

What could you do with a fashion marketing degree?

I really want to take this major but i don't really understand what fashion marketing /merchandising involves ?

#marketing #fashion-merchandising #fashion #marketing #marketing-and-advertising #apparel-and-fashion

Gabrielle M.’s Avatar
Gabrielle M. Jan 11, 2018 532 views

Is it required to get bachelors degree in apparel and design to be an official fashion designer?

I'm a Freshmen in high school attending an art school, and my study is fashion and design. I've been thinking about applying to colleges for this study. My top arts school is the University of London which is really hard to get into. But, I'm open to any colleges. Lastly, what is the salary...

Aionia G.’s Avatar
Aionia G. Nov 06, 2017 595 views

how does it work to become a model?

why i'm asking this question is because when I grow up I either want to be a model or a chef. It all depends though because a person can have more than one job but that one job might take up all your time but I can be a chef and still study and take classes for model and start doing that...

Michael H.’s Avatar
Michael H. Sep 01, 2017 473 views

What steps should I take?

I want to be a fashion merchant. I want to be prepared to pursue my career before hand. So I want to know what steps could I take now to be prepare myself to be one of the most successful fashion merchants.
#apparel-and-fashion

Michael H.’s Avatar
Michael H. Aug 31, 2017 1025 views

What are the basics of fashion merchandising?

I want to become a fashion merchandiser because I am very interested in clothing and creating my own brand. I believe you have to have a bachelor's degree in fashion merchandising to begin the career. What other steps should I take to help me pursue my career.#nextralphlauren...

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 15, 2017 756 views

How do the apparel and the hair/makeup of a fashion show work yogethrr to craft a specific aesthetic?

I want to pursue a career in either Apparel Design or Cosmetology, and I would like to know how the two can correspond with each other. #cosmetology #makeup #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-shows #hair-stylist #clothing-design

Zachary R.’s Avatar
Zachary R. Feb 09, 2017 535 views

What are some of the ways that fashion can communicate various political attitudes/atmospheres in a time period, and what role does fashion play in crafting or reflecting politics?

Two of my primary interests are Politics and Fashion Design, and I am curious as to how the two subjects may intersect within modern culture. #fashion #sociology #political-science #apparel-and-fashion #cultural-studies

Zachary R.’s Avatar
Zachary R. Feb 09, 2017 647 views

Is there an "ideal" way to begin a career in Apparel Design, and what are some internships which could be taken to gain experience in that field?

I want to know how I can best "set myself up" for success in the realms of Fashion Design or Fashion Merchandising, and I would like to know where I could receive the best hands-on preparations for a successful career. #fashion #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion #apparel-manufacturing

Zachary R.’s Avatar
Zachary R. Feb 09, 2017 1075 views

What are some of the main/most prominent U.S.-based colleges that offer courses in Apparel Design?

I'm considering the notion of pursuing a career in Fashion Design, and I want to know which institutions would best prepare me for a successful career. #fashion #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-merchandising #apparel

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017 643 views

What things you do to meet every standard?

I Am 15 years of age , 5'2 I am in 9th grade and I would love to become a fashion model one day later in life. I am asking this question because I want to know what to do and how could I become a future fashion model. #apparel-and-fashion #model #modeling #fashion #fashion-industry

Avery A.’s Avatar
Avery A. Oct 30, 2016 1424 views

I have an interest in fashion design and what to know how technology is changing the field of fashion and product design?

I looking at several fashion programs (fashion institutes and public universities). I want to be sure that I will be exposed to technology that is used in fashion industry. #fashion #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion