Career Questions tagged Styling

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23 30 views

What career should I do in the fashion industry if I want to do a fashion line but I'm not a designer?

I want to have my own fashion line and influence fashion and be very known. I want to make it to the top of the industry. But, I'm not a designer. I'm not interested in designing, but how do I have my own fashion line without being a designer for it? And if possible any high school classes or...

#artist #apparel #fashion-shows #fashion-design #merchandising #apparel-and-fashion #help #styling #fashion #designer

terriane L.’s Avatar
terriane L. Sep 01, 2017 419 views

whats are the requirements to be a fashion designer?

I want to become a fashion designer because I love designing clothes to wear. I would like to start sewing clothes, instead of putting styles together that's already made, but I need to learn how to sew. I do know that I would have to learn how to sew when I start making the clothes. Is it hard...

#styling #fashion-design

Estefania C.’s Avatar
Estefania C. May 17, 2016 4758 views

How hard is it to get into the fashion industry?

I am asking this because I want to know what it takes to make it in this industry working any aspect of it such a merchandising and being a retail buyer or a stylist. #apparel-and-fashion...

#styling

Kamryn P.’s Avatar
Kamryn P. Apr 02, 2014 1154 views

What is the best major to go into in college for fashion merchandising or styling ?

My interest so far to into in college is fashion and I think that it is something that I can definitely work with in the future and be successful. #fashion...

#styling