Career Questions tagged Fashion And Style

Shaun B.’s Avatar
Shaun B. Feb 22 403 views

What are the steps in fashion designing?

I`m Shaun, I have a good sense of fashion. I want to go to college for fashion designing, and someday I`m going to create my own fashion line and sell them in stores. fashion fashion-shows fashion-design apparel-and-fashion...

fashion-and-style

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Feb 17 236 views

I want to be a lawyer, actress, dancer and a model. Is all of this possible at once?

I absolutely love law and acting, modelling and dancing. I really want to pursue all of these professions but I am not sure whether it’s possible for this many careers to keep a balanced life. lawyers fashion-and-style dance act...

model

Kaiah W.’s Avatar
Kaiah W. Nov 13, 2020 259 views

What are the best schools for fashion and designing?

I'm a Sophomore in high school and I want to be an entrepreneur in the fashion industry. I know that I want to go to a 4-year university to get my degree in business, but I want to know if I have to go to another school for fashion and design. If so, what schools would you recommend? fashion...

college business apparel-and-fashion entrepreneur givingiscaring fashion-and-style

Summer L.’s Avatar
Summer L. Nov 03, 2020 156 views

How to become a good fashion designer?

I can describe myself as a hard worker because when I have a goal I try my best to get it done. fashion fashion-and-style models...

modeling

Lauren G.’s Avatar
Lauren G. Oct 27, 2020 172 views
Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Sep 30, 2020 455 views

What's a day in the life of a Fashion Designer?

I have always been curious on how a fashion designers life would be either it being for one day, it being a big day ,or a normal day. Clothes was always interesting and seeing how people express it and show it to the world, either it being on TV or social media or even magazines. fashion...

clothes apparel-and-fashion fashion-shows fashion-design fashion-and-style

Destiny S.’s Avatar
Destiny S. Sep 01, 2017 495 views

When should I begin to look for internships?

I plan on working in the fashion industry and I hear more than often that it is extremely competitive. I was wondering when would be a good time to begin looking for internships and/or studying abroad if I'm a college freshman? Thank you! fashion-merchandising fashion-journalism...

study-abroad internships fashion-and-style

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017 447 views

What is the salary for you being a fashion model?

My name is Desiree,I've been wanting to become a fashion model and I thought about this 2 years ago. I am 15 years old and I love seeing them women model on for Victoria secret but I would love to have on full clothes. I ask how much salary because I would of love to know about that....

financial-planning fashion-and-style

kennedy M.’s Avatar
kennedy M. May 25, 2016 1499 views

Is it hard finding work in the fashion industry?

I am thinking about majoring in fashion merchandise in college. However, I am not sure if I'll make enough money after I graduate. college money fashion careerpath...

fashion-and-style

Cam D.’s Avatar
Cam D. Jun 10, 2016 519 views

Do I have to obtain a degree in order to be recognized as a fashion consultant?

I have a knack for putting things that the average person would not think about putting together ( an outfit) and receiving compliments on the outfit. fashion...

fashion-and-style

Indira M.’s Avatar
Indira M. Apr 12, 2016 706 views

can i be a model if i'm short?

i want to be a model and people keep saying im to short fashion-design models...

fashion-and-style

Sandra Esesoghene A.’s Avatar
Sandra Esesoghene A. Feb 19, 2016 852 views

how should a fashion designer act day by day

hi I'm Sandra and I'm in year 10, the reason why I'm asking this question is that in future I want to be a fashion designer fashion-design fashion-shows fashion-photography...

fashion-and-style