Career Questions tagged Fashion And Style

Shaun B.’s Avatar
Shaun B. Feb 22 162 views

What are the steps in fashion designing?

I`m Shaun, I have a good sense of fashion. I want to go to college for fashion designing, and someday I`m going to create my own fashion line and sell them in stores. #fashion #fashion-shows #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion...

#fashion-and-style

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Feb 17 138 views

I want to be a lawyer, actress, dancer and a model. Is all of this possible at once?

I absolutely love law and acting, modelling and dancing. I really want to pursue all of these professions but I am not sure whether it’s possible for this many careers to keep a balanced life. #lawyers #fashion-and-style #dance #act...

#model

Kaiah W.’s Avatar
Kaiah W. Nov 13, 2020 151 views

What are the best schools for fashion and designing?

I'm a Sophomore in high school and I want to be an entrepreneur in the fashion industry. I know that I want to go to a 4-year university to get my degree in business, but I want to know if I have to go to another school for fashion and design. If so, what schools would you recommend? #fashion...

#givingiscaring #fashion-and-style #entrepreneur #apparel-and-fashion #college #business

Summer L.’s Avatar
Summer L. Nov 03, 2020 81 views

How to become a good fashion designer?

I can describe myself as a hard worker because when I have a goal I try my best to get it done. #fashion #fashion-and-style #models...

#modeling

Lauren G.’s Avatar
Lauren G. Oct 27, 2020 112 views
Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Sep 30, 2020 225 views

What's a day in the life of a Fashion Designer?

I have always been curious on how a fashion designers life would be either it being for one day, it being a big day ,or a normal day. Clothes was always interesting and seeing how people express it and show it to the world, either it being on TV or social media or even magazines. #fashion...

#fashion-shows #fashion-design #fashion-and-style #clothes #apparel-and-fashion

Destiny S.’s Avatar
Destiny S. Sep 01, 2017 424 views

When should I begin to look for internships?

I plan on working in the fashion industry and I hear more than often that it is extremely competitive. I was wondering when would be a good time to begin looking for internships and/or studying abroad if I'm a college freshman? Thank you! #fashion-merchandising #fashion-journalism...

#fashion-and-style #study-abroad #internships

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017 396 views

What is the salary for you being a fashion model?

My name is Desiree,I've been wanting to become a fashion model and I thought about this 2 years ago. I am 15 years old and I love seeing them women model on for Victoria secret but I would love to have on full clothes. I ask how much salary because I would of love to know about that....

#fashion-and-style #financial-planning

kennedy M.’s Avatar
kennedy M. May 25, 2016 1427 views

Is it hard finding work in the fashion industry?

I am thinking about majoring in fashion merchandise in college. However, I am not sure if I'll make enough money after I graduate. #college #money #fashion #careerpath...

#fashion-and-style

Cam D.’s Avatar
Cam D. Jun 10, 2016 461 views

Do I have to obtain a degree in order to be recognized as a fashion consultant?

I have a knack for putting things that the average person would not think about putting together ( an outfit) and receiving compliments on the outfit. #fashion...

#fashion-and-style

Indira M.’s Avatar
Indira M. Apr 12, 2016 647 views

can i be a model if i'm short?

i want to be a model and people keep saying im to short #fashion-design #models...

#fashion-and-style

Sandra Esesoghene A.’s Avatar
Sandra Esesoghene A. Feb 19, 2016 795 views

how should a fashion designer act day by day

hi I'm Sandra and I'm in year 10, the reason why I'm asking this question is that in future I want to be a fashion designer #fashion-design #fashion-shows #fashion-photography...

#fashion-and-style