Career Questions tagged Model

Anasia D.’s Avatar
Anasia D. Aug 05 142 views

What do I need to do to become a model.

I’m in the 11th grade. I love online shopping for clothes and accessories. I like doing photoshoots. fashion career career-choice model modeling...

fashion-design

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Oct 26 43 views

I want to become a high fashion, runway model, where do I start?

I want to become a runway model and apart from getting my digitalis, headshots etc. done how should I start? Is it worth it to find an agent? fashion...

model

samiya W.’s Avatar
samiya W. Jun 07 122 views

What do i need to become an actress?

I am a 10th student from New York, I know that the city id filled with many careers but i find it hard to get networking. actor actress acting theatre film-acting...

model

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Feb 17 236 views

I want to be a lawyer, actress, dancer and a model. Is all of this possible at once?

I absolutely love law and acting, modelling and dancing. I really want to pursue all of these professions but I am not sure whether it’s possible for this many careers to keep a balanced life. lawyers fashion-and-style dance act...

model

Sierra J.’s Avatar
Sierra J. Jan 10, 2018 465 views

Whats the best way to become a model ?

Because I want to become a model and I want to know the best route to go. model vogue AfricanAmericanModel modeling...

fashion

Beatrice T.’s Avatar
Beatrice T. May 19, 2016 693 views
Destiny A.’s Avatar
Destiny A. Feb 08, 2017 622 views

Do you have to change your original appearance to be a model?

Hey my name is destiny and I like being myself. I know change is good, but I like my own hair and I don't want to cut it ! modeling model fashion...

fashion-industry

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017 579 views

What things you do to meet every standard?

I Am 15 years of age , 5'2 I am in 9th grade and I would love to become a fashion model one day later in life. I am asking this question because I want to know what to do and how could I become a future fashion model. apparel-and-fashion model modeling fashion...

fashion-industry

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017 723 views

Where are some good modeling agencies?

I am 15 years old , I stay in laurinburg nc. Two years ago that's what I only talked about becoming is a fashion model. I Would like to know about them modeling agencies so I can go ahead and maybe start looking now. fashion-shows model modelling modeling fashion...

fashion-industry

Abril B.’s Avatar
Abril B. May 12, 2016 690 views

How to think of good lyrics for your first song ever?

I asked this question because i wanna get noticed by my own work and i want to make sure my songs help people and inspire them to do what they like doing the most. music singing dancing...

model

Abril B.’s Avatar
Abril B. May 12, 2016 1002 views

How do singers, models, and/or dancers get noticed?

I am asking this question because once you made it , its hard to get to the top and get noticed fast. entertainment singing modeling dancer dancing model...

signer

Malcolm  H.’s Avatar
Malcolm H. May 26, 2016 503 views

Is having a sense of moral accountability important in the entertainment industry?

With the many movies, tv movies, and social media we often times see artist conforming to the negative ways of society. I know that it may not be intentional but a lot of times artist and celebrities do things that aren't exactly moral in order to keep the fame photography theatre actor...

films singer television model radio

Abril B.’s Avatar
Abril B. May 12, 2016 1434 views

How do you start off to become a singer and dancer

I am asking this question because what if im doing stuff but its actually not the right way for me to go to the top. dancer model...

signer

vidal D.’s Avatar
vidal D. Apr 12, 2016 707 views

Do I have to be built to be a football player?

`BECAUSE THIS MY FUTURE JOB THAT I WANT? AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW HARD IT WILL BE FOR ME TO MAKE IT THERE. college business jobs football basketball gamer...

model