Career Questions tagged Model

Kadiatou’s Avatar
Kadiatou Jun 14 127 views

Do we always need to show our body with modeling? And wear wigs and extension?

I'm muslim and my religion asks me to not show my body parts such as the legs and my belly. But i have no problem with the rest of my body. I also can't put extension on my hair or wigs. And I'm scared this would be a huge problem and won't make me able to have access to some things other...

Charidan’s Avatar
Charidan Jan 19 186 views

How can I make a stable living in a career like film, photography, modeling, acting when I am just starting out.

I am about to go to college but I want to be financially stable. #college #film #art #photography #actor #model #financiallystable

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Oct 26, 2021 163 views

I want to become a high fashion, runway model, where do I start?

I want to become a runway model and apart from getting my digitalis, headshots etc. done how should I start? Is it worth it to find an agent? #fashion #model

Anasia’s Avatar
Anasia Aug 05, 2021 730 views

What do I need to do to become a model.

I’m in the 11th grade. I love online shopping for clothes and accessories. I like doing photoshoots. #fashion #career #career-choice #model #modeling #fashion-design

samiya’s Avatar
samiya Jun 07, 2021 293 views

What do i need to become an actress?

I am a 10th student from New York, I know that the city id filled with many careers but i find it hard to get networking. #actor #actress #acting #theatre #film-acting #model

Mia’s Avatar
Mia Feb 26, 2021 264 views

What is the most successful job in the fashion industry

#model #designer

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Feb 17, 2021 370 views

I want to be a lawyer, actress and a model. Is all of this possible at once?

I absolutely love law and acting, modelling and dancing. I really want to pursue all of these professions but I am not sure whether it’s possible for this many careers to keep a balanced life. #lawyers #fashion-and-style #dance #act #model

Marie’s Avatar
Marie May 15, 2020 440 views

what is best a model or a nurse?

#model #summer #fashion #fashion-design #nursing
#forensic #registered-nurse

Sierra’s Avatar
Sierra Jan 10, 2018 583 views

Whats the best way to become a model ?

Because I want to become a model and I want to know the best route to go. #model #vogue #AfricanAmericanModel #modeling #fashion

Desiree’s Avatar
Desiree Feb 09, 2017 849 views

Where are some good modeling agencies?

I am 15 years old , I stay in laurinburg nc. Two years ago that's what I only talked about becoming is a fashion model. I Would like to know about them modeling agencies so I can go ahead and maybe start looking now. #fashion-shows #model #modelling #modeling #fashion #fashion-industry

Desiree’s Avatar
Desiree Feb 09, 2017 688 views

What things you do to meet every standard?

I Am 15 years of age , 5'2 I am in 9th grade and I would love to become a fashion model one day later in life. I am asking this question because I want to know what to do and how could I become a future fashion model. #apparel-and-fashion #model #modeling #fashion #fashion-industry

Destiny’s Avatar
Destiny Feb 08, 2017 739 views

Do you have to change your original appearance to be a model?

Hey my name is destiny and I like being myself. I know change is good, but I like my own hair and I don't want to cut it ! #modeling #model #fashion #fashion-industry

Malcolm ’s Avatar
Malcolm May 26, 2016 593 views

Is having a sense of moral accountability important in the entertainment industry?

With the many movies, tv movies, and social media we often times see artist conforming to the negative ways of society. I know that it may not be intentional but a lot of times artist and celebrities do things that aren't exactly moral in order to keep the fame #photography #theatre #actor...

Beatrice’s Avatar
Beatrice May 19, 2016 792 views

How do I become a successful model?

I would like to try it out #model #member-experience #career #career-counseling

Abril’s Avatar
Abril May 12, 2016 1175 views

How do singers, models, and/or dancers get noticed?

I am asking this question because once you made it , its hard to get to the top and get noticed fast. #entertainment #singing #modeling #dancer #dancing #model #signer

Abril’s Avatar
Abril May 12, 2016 808 views

How to think of good lyrics for your first song ever?

I asked this question because i wanna get noticed by my own work and i want to make sure my songs help people and inspire them to do what they like doing the most. #music #singing #dancing #model

Abril’s Avatar
Abril May 12, 2016 1536 views

How do you start off to become a singer and dancer

I am asking this question because what if im doing stuff but its actually not the right way for me to go to the top. #dancer #model #signer

vidal’s Avatar
vidal Apr 12, 2016 797 views

Do I have to be built to be a football player?

`BECAUSE THIS MY FUTURE JOB THAT I WANT? AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW HARD IT WILL BE FOR ME TO MAKE IT THERE. #college #business #jobs #football #basketball #gamer #model