Career Questions tagged Model

Sierra J.’s Avatar
Sierra J. Jan 10, 2018 208 views

Whats the best way to become a model ?

Because I want to become a model and I want to know the best route to go. #model #vogue #africanamericanmodel #modeling...

#fashion

Beatrice T.’s Avatar
Beatrice T. May 19, 2016 483 views

How do I become a successful model?

I would like to try it out #model #member-experience #career...

#career-counseling

Destiny A.’s Avatar
Destiny A. Feb 08, 2017 428 views

Do you have to change your original appearance to be a model?

Hey my name is destiny and I like being myself. I know change is good, but I like my own hair and I don't want to cut it ! #modeling #model #fashion...

#fashion-industry

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017 362 views

What things you do to meet every standard?

I Am 15 years of age , 5'2 I am in 9th grade and I would love to become a fashion model one day later in life. I am asking this question because I want to know what to do and how could I become a future fashion model. #apparel-and-fashion #model #modeling #fashion...

#fashion-industry

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017 434 views

Where are some good modeling agencies?

I am 15 years old , I stay in laurinburg nc. Two years ago that's what I only talked about becoming is a fashion model. I Would like to know about them modeling agencies so I can go ahead and maybe start looking now. #fashion-shows #model #modelling #modeling #fashion...

#fashion-industry

Abril B.’s Avatar
Abril B. May 12, 2016 517 views

How to think of good lyrics for your first song ever?

I asked this question because i wanna get noticed by my own work and i want to make sure my songs help people and inspire them to do what they like doing the most. #music #singing #dancing...

#model

Abril B.’s Avatar
Abril B. May 12, 2016 778 views

How do singers, models, and/or dancers get noticed?

I am asking this question because once you made it , its hard to get to the top and get noticed fast. #entertainment #singing #modeling #dancer #dancing #model...

#signer

Malcolm  H.’s Avatar
Malcolm H. May 26, 2016 393 views

Is having a sense of moral accountability important in the entertainment industry?

With the many movies, tv movies, and social media we often times see artist conforming to the negative ways of society. I know that it may not be intentional but a lot of times artist and celebrities do things that aren't exactly moral in order to keep the fame #photography #theatre #actor...

#television #radio #model #singer #films

Abril B.’s Avatar
Abril B. May 12, 2016 1222 views

How do you start off to become a singer and dancer

I am asking this question because what if im doing stuff but its actually not the right way for me to go to the top. #dancer #model...

#signer

vidal D.’s Avatar
vidal D. Apr 12, 2016 514 views

Do I have to be built to be a football player?

`BECAUSE THIS MY FUTURE JOB THAT I WANT? AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW HARD IT WILL BE FOR ME TO MAKE IT THERE. #college #business #jobs #football #basketball #gamer...

#model