Career Questions tagged Film Acting

Teriyana M.’s Avatar
Teriyana M. Nov 29 13 views

Are there any nonprofit organizations that help you produce a short film, feature film, or documentary?

I am considering going back to school to achieve my masters in drama therapy and/or MFT. In the meantime, I would like to get some experience with film making/screenwriting and possibly get help funding the project. Any resources, nonprofits, or anything that you can recommend? film...

filmschool television actors movieproducer moviedirector filmmaking film-acting movie shortfilm

Aaron J.’s Avatar
Aaron J. Oct 26 51 views

What steps would you recommend I take to prepare to enter Film & Editors

I've been interested in movies and videos and thought about being a Film & Video editor. I've been recently editing and making music, I have a few songs so being a film or video editor is good with music on certain scenes . I want to scale up and be a producer, edit and produced the...

film acting film-acting music-industry music

Noel C.’s Avatar
Noel C. Jun 28 124 views

Once you become a actor How do you become a good actor?

Cause when im a actor soon if i can i would need to try my hardest as if i was in actually acting i don't know what to do cause im nervous when it the first so what is the first step to do when it comes to acting? acting career film-acting...

actor

Felicia D.’s Avatar
Felicia D. Jun 25 126 views

How do i become a actor?

i am in high school and wanna know how can i start acting. actor theater film-acting...

acting

samiya W.’s Avatar
samiya W. Jun 07 122 views

What do i need to become an actress?

I am a 10th student from New York, I know that the city id filled with many careers but i find it hard to get networking. actor actress acting theatre film-acting...

model

Tanin A.’s Avatar
Tanin A. Mar 06 163 views

What is it like to be an on screen actor

I am very passionate for acting, I have done auditions virtually and got rejected once and the other ones are to hold for future references, I hate the process of becoming a successful actor, because of rejection which is overwhelming but im scared If ever become successful, onto red carpets...

acting actress actor film-acting

Anna Rose L.’s Avatar
Anna Rose L. Dec 30, 2020 423 views

How to become an actress in kollywood film industry at the age of 13 ?

Well I am 12 years old. I want to act in my first film at least when I am 14.... film-acting film...

movies

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 374 views

How to become Actor?

Acting is one of my dreams I must follow. film-acting...

actor

Doris G.’s Avatar
Doris G. Oct 31, 2020 159 views

I writes quotes and film stories. So I want to know if I can get sponsored.

Am 17 years of age will turn 18 soon. Little slim and somehow fair in complexion. I have completed Senior high school. I write film stories and quotes . film film-acting film writer # quotes...

Seth S.’s Avatar
Seth S. Sep 29, 2020 187 views

I am a senior in high school and not sure which collage I should attend.

I really love digital media. I can never stop watching shows and movies. I would love to learn more about a career in the film industry. film-acting...

film

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 04, 2020 504 views

I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm exploring my career options. What are some career options that align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps I can take in the near future?

At school I'm mostly interested in English while my hobbies include writing, criticizing or praising movies and music, photography, and anything that has to do with design or visual art. Topics that intrigue me are politics, debate, and changing the world for the...

writer film editing arts film-editing director film-acting design film-production career media-production english filmdirector

Alliyah J.’s Avatar
Alliyah J. May 30, 2020 376 views

Since the acting and film world is so competitive, how do I succeed in getting my name out there and where do I start?

I am an incoming sophomore at Georgia State University. So many people attend this school, so I don't know where to start making connections in order to get into the acting and film industry. JULY JULY20 actress acting film film-acting college cinematography creativity inspiration...

hope love

samya C.’s Avatar
samya C. Jul 21, 2020 582 views

Can a lawyer or IS officer become an actor

is it possible ???,,,,i'm interetsed in acting and can become an actor if i become an is officer its not like i want to be an is officer but atleast i will be successful and will be rich enough thats what we want but once in my life i want to pursue in acting so do IS officer have the links to...

july actor film-acting ias

Christina B.’s Avatar
Christina B. Jun 14, 2020 470 views

How should I choose a career that matches my personality?

I love singing and dancing and acting is what I've always wanted to do, but the acting business is hard and i don't know if i would make it. film-acting performing-arts career...

art

Dustin M.’s Avatar
Dustin M. Dec 09, 2019 292 views

What are some ways I can get into acting on the cheep?

I'm a retired army veteran (since 2012 ) I'm 33 years old and I want to pursue acting as a career, I have no experience but I'll need to start somewhere. Balancing that with a family and Living in Austin, Texas it seems that the odds are stacked against me. After the Army I went to...

acting military theater film-acting

Austin M.’s Avatar
Austin M. Sep 18, 2019 255 views
Aidan B.’s Avatar
Aidan B. Aug 14, 2019 332 views

How do I become an actor at the age of 15?

I have been wanting to act for a while now and I've only took one year of theater and I'm about to take my second year, I'm a 15 yo male, 5'10 actor acting actors theatre theater...

film-acting

Ashim C.’s Avatar
Ashim C. Apr 23, 2019 224 views

I live in nepal and am a citizen here but i want to act in english movie,etc ,is there a way for me to do so and do american agencies hire foreign actors through online auditions and all?

I am in high school now and in nepal there is no scope for acting in english but i want to do so and have had some experience acting and am really interested in it. It would be great to know if agencies heir foreign actors through online auditions and what can i do to do the best with what i...

acting actor film-acting

Helen E.’s Avatar
Helen E. Feb 24, 2019 314 views

Famous Actor its possible to be?

Can someone to tell me , to be Famous Actor ... When i will go college for Actors i want to know if i will be famous but someone have to call me or to say me to do a movie but i think its 50% possible what can i do to call me for movie :/ actor film-acting...

Genevieve B.’s Avatar
Genevieve B. Aug 30, 2018 393 views

What are the best schools for majoring in film/cinematography production?

What schools would be best suited for this major? Are there certain schools that have an advantage over others? Would you immediately be able to work in the film industry following graduation and earning your degree? majors film film-production cinematography film-schools film-acting...

television

Genevieve B.’s Avatar
Genevieve B. Aug 30, 2018 2931 views

How hard is it to get a job in the film industry?

I want to work in the film industry as a screenwriter and on the set of movies and in the future after I've gained more experience I would eventually like to become a director. How hard is it getting jobs in this field? film film-acting film-acting film-editing television movies...

production cinematography

Alex H.’s Avatar
Alex H. Apr 04, 2018 417 views

Do i need to go to a preforming arts school to be more successful as an actor?

For as long as i can remember i wanted to be an actor, I've done auditions before, been in plays and felt really good about myself. Now that I'm close to becoming a senior i'm not sure what to do with my future in college. So what i'm asking is, is it a step that i need to take to be a Film...

musical-theatre film-acting theatre acting television nyu

Rachel H.’s Avatar
Rachel H. Jan 23, 2018 263 views

What is a good way to discover effective acting classes?

As a person who is new to acting, what is a good way to find good acting classes?...

film-acting

Rachel H.’s Avatar
Rachel H. Jan 23, 2018 377 views

How do you become successful in film acting?

I want to be an actor, and it is hard to stand out from a lot of other people, what is a good way to stand out as well as be successful all together in the field of acting?...

film-acting