Career Questions tagged Film Acting

Kadiatou’s Avatar
Kadiatou Sep 21 64 views

What is the best way to improve my acting?

It's hard for me to "crack my shell" during my acting classes. My professor is supportive and the class feels like a very safe place. The more I take classes and the more I open up myself more. I wanna practice that more in class and crack my shell more there. I feel blocked sometimes. I also...

Dana’s Avatar
Dana Jul 21 82 views

What do I need to be a famous designer

What do I need to become a famous designer and actor for different shows and I what do I need to have my first fashion show at a young age such as mine what motivation do I need

Kadiatou’s Avatar
Kadiatou Jun 14 228 views

Playing in a commercial require acting backgrounds?

When i'm watching youtube ads, I do realize that some time it asks to learn some lines to do the ad. So i'm kind of confused. Are actors doing ads most of the time?

Kadiatou’s Avatar
Kadiatou Jun 14 396 views

How to audition for movies / TV shows?

I really don't know anything about that and needed to have further explications about finding the casting calls. I heard we need an agent for that, but i'm not sure.

Diego’s Avatar
Diego May 26 86 views

Where to get started?

Ever since I was a kid I knew I wanted to make movies. In high school I started writing short films and enjoyed it a lot. As I continue to write I want to film them but don’t have the people to help. Where do I get started on filming my scripts and where can I find people to be in my film?

Voc’s Avatar
Voc Feb 23 102 views

What steps do I need to be an actor?

#film-acting

Alaina’s Avatar
Alaina Dec 10, 2021 150 views

What is your most favorite part about being an actor?

#actor #acting #film-acting

Teriyana’s Avatar
Teriyana Nov 29, 2021 173 views

Are there any nonprofit organizations that help you produce a short film, feature film, or documentary?

I am considering going back to school to achieve my masters in drama therapy and/or MFT. In the meantime, I would like to get some experience with film making/screenwriting and possibly get help funding the project. Any resources, nonprofits, or anything that you can recommend? #film...

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Oct 26, 2021 198 views

What steps would you recommend I take to prepare to enter Film & Editors

I've been interested in movies and videos and thought about being a Film & Video editor. I've been recently editing and making music, I have a few songs so being a film or video editor is good with music on certain scenes . I want to scale up and be a producer, edit and produced the...

Noel’s Avatar
Noel Jun 28, 2021 230 views

Once you become a actor How do you become a good actor?

Cause when im a actor soon if i can i would need to try my hardest as if i was in actually acting i don't know what to do cause im nervous when it the first so what is the first step to do when it comes to acting? #acting #career #film-acting #actor

Felicia’s Avatar
Felicia Jun 25, 2021 387 views

How do i become a actor?

i am in high school and wanna know how can i start acting. #actor #theater #film-acting #acting

samiya’s Avatar
samiya Jun 07, 2021 293 views

What do i need to become an actress?

I am a 10th student from New York, I know that the city id filled with many careers but i find it hard to get networking. #actor #actress #acting #theatre #film-acting #model

Tanin’s Avatar
Tanin Mar 06, 2021 301 views

What is it like to be an on screen actor

I am very passionate for acting, I have done auditions virtually and got rejected once and the other ones are to hold for future references, I hate the process of becoming a successful actor, because of rejection which is overwhelming but im scared If ever become successful, onto red carpets...

Anna Rose’s Avatar
Anna Rose Dec 30, 2020 688 views

How to become an actress in kollywood film industry at the age of 13 ?

Well I am 12 years old. I want to act in my first film at least when I am 14....
#film-acting
#film
#movies

Ahmad’s Avatar
Ahmad Nov 13, 2020 500 views

How to become Actor?

Acting is one of my dreams I must follow. #film-acting #actor

Doris’s Avatar
Doris Oct 31, 2020 249 views

I writes quotes and film stories. So I want to know if I can get sponsored.

Am 17 years of age will turn 18 soon. Little slim and somehow fair in complexion. I have completed Senior high school. I write film stories and quotes . #film #film-acting #film writer # quotes writer

Nathan’s Avatar
Nathan Oct 23, 2020 311 views

What is the basic necessities for a actor?

#actor #theater #theatre #acting #film-acting

Seth’s Avatar
Seth Sep 29, 2020 270 views

I am a senior in high school and not sure which collage I should attend.

I really love digital media. I can never stop watching shows and movies. I would love to learn more about a career in the film industry. #film-acting #film

Zeporian’s Avatar
Zeporian Sep 04, 2020 642 views

I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm exploring my career options. What are some career options that align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps I can take in the near future?

At school I'm mostly interested in English while my hobbies include writing, criticizing or praising movies and music, photography, and anything that has to do with design or visual art. Topics that intrigue me are politics, debate, and changing the world for the...

samya’s Avatar
samya Jul 21, 2020 889 views

Can a lawyer or IS officer become an actor

is it possible ???,,,,i'm interetsed in acting and can become an actor if i become an is officer its not like i want to be an is officer but atleast i will be successful and will be rich enough thats what we want but once in my life i want to pursue in acting so do IS officer have the links to...

Charlize’s Avatar
Charlize Jul 20, 2020 317 views

What degree should I get if I want to be a Film Director / Producer?

#director #film #film-acting #television #film-production

Christina’s Avatar
Christina Jun 14, 2020 592 views

How should I choose a career that matches my personality?

I love singing and dancing and acting is what I've always wanted to do, but the acting business is hard and i don't know if i would make it. #film-acting #performing-arts #career #art

Alliyah’s Avatar
Alliyah May 30, 2020 512 views

Since the acting and film world is so competitive, how do I succeed in getting my name out there and where do I start?

I am an incoming sophomore at Georgia State University. So many people attend this school, so I don't know where to start making connections in order to get into the acting and film industry. #JULY #JULY20 #actress #acting #film #film-acting #college #cinematography #creativity #inspiration...

daphnned’s Avatar
daphnned Mar 13, 2020 319 views

what schools should I go to so I can get recognized in my acting career

I'm trynna be famous
#acting #fame #film-acting #actors

Dustin’s Avatar
Dustin Dec 09, 2019 422 views

What are some ways I can get into acting on the cheep?

I'm a retired army veteran (since 2012 ) I'm 33 years old and I want to pursue acting as a career, I have no experience but I'll need to start somewhere. Balancing that with a family and Living in Austin, Texas it seems that the odds are stacked against me. After the Army I went to...

Noah’s Avatar
Noah Sep 26, 2019 356 views

How do I become noticeable in the film industry?

#film #television #actors #film-acting #acting

Austin’s Avatar
Austin Sep 18, 2019 363 views

What can I do to build my acting career(tv and film)? Start it off

I’m ambitious and I’m excited for opportunities #acting #film-acting #actors #performing-arts

Aidan’s Avatar
Aidan Aug 14, 2019 460 views

How do I become an actor at the age of 15?

I have been wanting to act for a while now and I've only took one year of theater and I'm about to take my second year, I'm a 15 yo male, 5'10 #actor #acting #actors #theatre #theater #film-acting

Samad’s Avatar
Samad Jul 28, 2019 294 views

How do you get into the film industry

What kind of things would you need #film #film-acting

Ashim’s Avatar
Ashim Apr 23, 2019 285 views

I live in nepal and am a citizen here but i want to act in english movie,etc ,is there a way for me to do so and do american agencies hire foreign actors through online auditions and all?

I am in high school now and in nepal there is no scope for acting in english but i want to do so and have had some experience acting and am really interested in it. It would be great to know if agencies heir foreign actors through online auditions and what can i do to do the best with what i...