Career Questions tagged Film Acting

Tanin A.’s Avatar
Tanin A. Mar 06 86 views

What is it like to be an on screen actor

I am very passionate for acting, I have done auditions virtually and got rejected once and the other ones are to hold for future references, I hate the process of becoming a successful actor, because of rejection which is overwhelming but im scared If ever become successful, onto red carpets...

#actor #film-acting #acting #actress

Anna Rose L.’s Avatar
Anna Rose L. Dec 30, 2020 154 views

How to become an actress in kollywood film industry at the age of 13 ?

Well I am 12 years old. I want to act in my first film at least when I am 14.... #film-acting #film...

#movies

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 166 views

How to become Actor?

Acting is one of my dreams I must follow. #film-acting...

#actor

Doris G.’s Avatar
Doris G. Oct 31, 2020 90 views

I writes quotes and film stories. So I want to know if I can get sponsored.

Am 17 years of age will turn 18 soon. Little slim and somehow fair in complexion. I have completed Senior high school. I write film stories and quotes . #film #film-acting #film writer # quotes...

Seth S.’s Avatar
Seth S. Sep 29, 2020 126 views

I am a senior in high school and not sure which collage I should attend.

I really love digital media. I can never stop watching shows and movies. I would love to learn more about a career in the film industry. #film-acting...

#film

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 04, 2020 397 views

I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm exploring my career options. What are some career options that align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps I can take in the near future?

At school I'm mostly interested in English while my hobbies include writing, criticizing or praising movies and music, photography, and anything that has to do with design or visual art. Topics that intrigue me are politics, debate, and changing the world for the...

#film-production #english #career #film-acting #film #design #writer #media-production #film-editing #arts #director #editing #filmdirector

Alliyah J.’s Avatar
Alliyah J. May 30, 2020 293 views

Since the acting and film world is so competitive, how do I succeed in getting my name out there and where do I start?

I am an incoming sophomore at Georgia State University. So many people attend this school, so I don't know where to start making connections in order to get into the acting and film industry. #july #july20 #actress #acting #film #film-acting #college #cinematography #creativity #inspiration...

#hope #love

samya C.’s Avatar
samya C. Jul 21, 2020 310 views

Can a lawyer or IS officer become an actor

is it possible ???,,,,i'm interetsed in acting and can become an actor if i become an is officer its not like i want to be an is officer but atleast i will be successful and will be rich enough thats what we want but once in my life i want to pursue in acting so do IS officer have the links to...

#actor #july #film-acting #ias

Christina B.’s Avatar
Christina B. Jun 14, 2020 390 views

How should I choose a career that matches my personality?

I love singing and dancing and acting is what I've always wanted to do, but the acting business is hard and i don't know if i would make it. #film-acting #performing-arts #career...

#art

daphnned T.’s Avatar
daphnned T. Mar 13, 2020 176 views
Dustin M.’s Avatar
Dustin M. Dec 09, 2019 225 views

What are some ways I can get into acting on the cheep?

I'm a retired army veteran (since 2012 ) I'm 33 years old and I want to pursue acting as a career, I have no experience but I'll need to start somewhere. Balancing that with a family and Living in Austin, Texas it seems that the odds are stacked against me. After the Army I went to...

#acting #theater #film-acting #military

Austin M.’s Avatar
Austin M. Sep 18, 2019 183 views
Aidan B.’s Avatar
Aidan B. Aug 14, 2019 243 views

How do I become an actor at the age of 15?

I have been wanting to act for a while now and I've only took one year of theater and I'm about to take my second year, I'm a 15 yo male, 5'10 #actor #acting #actors #theatre #theater...

#film-acting

Samad C.’s Avatar
Samad C. Jul 28, 2019 152 views
Ashim C.’s Avatar
Ashim C. Apr 23, 2019 179 views

I live in nepal and am a citizen here but i want to act in english movie,etc ,is there a way for me to do so and do american agencies hire foreign actors through online auditions and all?

I am in high school now and in nepal there is no scope for acting in english but i want to do so and have had some experience acting and am really interested in it. It would be great to know if agencies heir foreign actors through online auditions and what can i do to do the best with what i...

#actor #film-acting #acting

Helen E.’s Avatar
Helen E. Feb 24, 2019 241 views

Famous Actor its possible to be?

Can someone to tell me , to be Famous Actor ... When i will go college for #actors i want to know if i will be famous but someone have to call me or to say me to do a movie but i think its 50% possible what can i do to call me for movie :/ #actor #film-acting...

Genevieve B.’s Avatar
Genevieve B. Aug 30, 2018 333 views

What are the best schools for majoring in film/cinematography production?

What schools would be best suited for this major? Are there certain schools that have an advantage over others? Would you immediately be able to work in the film industry following graduation and earning your degree? #majors #film #film-production #cinematography #film-schools #film-acting...

#television

Genevieve B.’s Avatar
Genevieve B. Aug 30, 2018 2389 views

How hard is it to get a job in the film industry?

I want to work in the film industry as a screenwriter and on the set of movies and in the future after I've gained more experience I would eventually like to become a director. How hard is it getting jobs in this field? #film #film-acting #film-acting #film-editing #television #movies...

#production #cinematography

Alex H.’s Avatar
Alex H. Apr 04, 2018 358 views

Do i need to go to a preforming arts school to be more successful as an actor?

For as long as i can remember i wanted to be an actor, I've done auditions before, been in plays and felt really good about myself. Now that I'm close to becoming a senior i'm not sure what to do with my future in college. So what i'm asking is, is it a step that i need to take to be a Film...

#nyu #film-acting #musical-theatre #television #acting #theatre

Rachel H.’s Avatar
Rachel H. Jan 23, 2018 222 views

What is a good way to discover effective acting classes?

As a person who is new to acting, what is a good way to find good acting classes?...

#film-acting

Rachel H.’s Avatar
Rachel H. Jan 23, 2018 312 views

How do you become successful in film acting?

I want to be an actor, and it is hard to stand out from a lot of other people, what is a good way to stand out as well as be successful all together in the field of acting?...

#film-acting

Maricela O.’s Avatar
Maricela O. Jan 22, 2018 365 views

Is it harder to become an actor/actress as an adult?

I know there's a lot of casting companies who come around for children or teenagers to be in commercials and start off acting that way. But I am almost 17 and I can't afford to go to the acting programs offered for me. So my question is, is it harder for opportunities like this as you reach age...

#films #theater #film-acting #act #short-films #acting #theatre

Bella T.’s Avatar
Bella T. Jan 18, 2018 382 views

Is it possible to be behind the camera and in front as well?

I love acting, but I also have a big interest in filmmaking. What I'm wondering is if I pursue filmmaking, will that ever put me in a position to act? Or is it just one or the other? I know both are a hard place to get into, and I wouldn't mind some advice for that as well. #acting...

#motion-pictures-and-film #film-acting #performing-arts #film #voice-acting #film-making #movie

RIcardo C.’s Avatar
RIcardo C. Sep 27, 2017 302 views

What strategies can I use to better my acting?

My name is Ricardo I am in 10th grade and I want to know what methods can I use to strengthen my acting. #acting...

#film-acting

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Sep 25, 2017 612 views

Any advice about following your dreams in the entertainment industry?

I'm in need for some advice. Ever since I was little, i knew I wanted to make music and movies. I've been playing the piano since I was 5, and the guitar since I was 8. I've been creating home movies since I was really young. Movies and music are my greatest passions. They make me who I am....

#motion-pictures-and-film #film-acting #singers-career #performing-arts #entertainment #movie-production

Branisha S.’s Avatar
Branisha S. Aug 31, 2017 414 views

How does a great actor get their start?

I want be a actor and also a director. #film-acting #motion-pictures-and-film...

#film