Career Questions tagged Film Acting

Austin M.’s Avatar
Austin M. Sep 18 24 views

What can I do to build my acting career(tv and film)? Start it off

I’m ambitious and I’m excited for opportunities #acting #film-acting #actors...

#performing-arts

Aidan B.’s Avatar
Aidan B. Aug 14 34 views

How do I become an actor at the age of 15?

I have been wanting to act for a while now and I've only took one year of theater and I'm about to take my second year, I'm a 15 yo male, 5'10 #actor #acting #actors #theatre #theater...

#film-acting

Samad C.’s Avatar
Samad C. Jul 28 36 views

How do you get into the film industry

What kind of things would you need #film...

#film-acting

Cherokee G.’s Avatar
Cherokee G. Sep 05, 2018 100 views
Ashim C.’s Avatar
Ashim C. Apr 23 49 views

I live in nepal and am a citizen here but i want to act in english movie,etc ,is there a way for me to do so and do american agencies hire foreign actors through online auditions and all?

I am in high school now and in nepal there is no scope for acting in english but i want to do so and have had some experience acting and am really interested in it. It would be great to know if agencies heir foreign actors through online auditions and what can i do to do the best with what i...

#actor #film-acting #acting

Helen E.’s Avatar
Helen E. Feb 24 79 views

Famous Actor its possible to be?

Can someone to tell me , to be Famous Actor ... When i will go college for #actors i want to know if i will be famous but someone have to call me or to say me to do a movie but i think its 50% possible what can i do to call me for movie :/ #actor #film-acting...

Genevieve B.’s Avatar
Genevieve B. Aug 30, 2018 141 views

What are the best schools for majoring in film/cinematography production?

What schools would be best suited for this major? Are there certain schools that have an advantage over others? Would you immediately be able to work in the film industry following graduation and earning your degree? #majors #film #film-production #cinematography #film-schools #film-acting...

#television

Genevieve B.’s Avatar
Genevieve B. Aug 30, 2018 139 views

How hard is it to get a job in the film industry?

I want to work in the film industry as a screenwriter and on the set of movies and in the future after I've gained more experience I would eventually like to become a director. How hard is it getting jobs in this field? #film #film-acting #film-acting #film-editing #television #movies...

#cinematography #production

Alex H.’s Avatar
Alex H. Apr 04, 2018 200 views

Do i need to go to a preforming arts school to be more successful as an actor?

For as long as i can remember i wanted to be an actor, I've done auditions before, been in plays and felt really good about myself. Now that I'm close to becoming a senior i'm not sure what to do with my future in college. So what i'm asking is, is it a step that i need to take to be a Film...

#musical-theatre #theatre #television #acting #nyu #film-acting

Rachel H.’s Avatar
Rachel H. Jan 23, 2018 137 views

What is a good way to discover effective acting classes?

As a person who is new to acting, what is a good way to find good acting classes?...

#film-acting

Rachel H.’s Avatar
Rachel H. Jan 23, 2018 190 views

How do you become successful in film acting?

I want to be an actor, and it is hard to stand out from a lot of other people, what is a good way to stand out as well as be successful all together in the field of acting?...

#film-acting

Maricela O.’s Avatar
Maricela O. Jan 22, 2018 223 views

Is it harder to become an actor/actress as an adult?

I know there's a lot of casting companies who come around for children or teenagers to be in commercials and start off acting that way. But I am almost 17 and I can't afford to go to the acting programs offered for me. So my question is, is it harder for opportunities like this as you reach age...

#theatre #acting #theater #act #film-acting #films #short-films

Bella T.’s Avatar
Bella T. Jan 18, 2018 268 views

Is it possible to be behind the camera and in front as well?

I love acting, but I also have a big interest in filmmaking. What I'm wondering is if I pursue filmmaking, will that ever put me in a position to act? Or is it just one or the other? I know both are a hard place to get into, and I wouldn't mind some advice for that as well. #acting...

#movie #motion-pictures-and-film #film #film-acting #voice-acting #film-making #performing-arts

RIcardo C.’s Avatar
RIcardo C. Sep 27, 2017 194 views

What strategies can I use to better my acting?

My name is Ricardo I am in 10th grade and I want to know what methods can I use to strengthen my acting. #acting...

#film-acting

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Sep 25, 2017 423 views

Any advice about following your dreams in the entertainment industry?

I'm in need for some advice. Ever since I was little, i knew I wanted to make music and movies. I've been playing the piano since I was 5, and the guitar since I was 8. I've been creating home movies since I was really young. Movies and music are my greatest passions. They make me who I am....

#motion-pictures-and-film #singers-career #entertainment #film-acting #performing-arts #movie-production

Branisha S.’s Avatar
Branisha S. Aug 31, 2017 320 views

How does a great actor get their start?

I want be a actor and also a director. #film-acting #motion-pictures-and-film...

#film

Ariana M.’s Avatar
Ariana M. May 24, 2016 575 views

How will I know if the career I am aiming for will be the right choice for me?

I am a tenth grader at my high school and I am still undecided on what I plan to do with my life. I am pretty much open to anything in the world from the military to a teacher to a doctor, but I am nervous that I will make a choice than regret it later on in my life. #doctor #professor...

#undecided #film-acting #veterinarian

Azar B.’s Avatar
Azar B. Feb 13, 2017 547 views
Azar B.’s Avatar
Azar B. Feb 13, 2017 409 views
Azar B.’s Avatar
Azar B. Feb 13, 2017 279 views

What courses are necessary to get a associates in theater

I want to know #theatre...

#film-acting

Jeffery P.’s Avatar
Jeffery P. Nov 01, 2016 482 views

Is taking Drama at my school a worthwhile club when perusing film making?

I think that by taking Drama I may gain some insights film making (acting, blocking, lights, etc). However, what role can Drama play in helping me become a better potential film maker #film-production #film-acting #video-production #drama #stage-management...

#studio-lighting

Leion E.’s Avatar
Leion E. Sep 04, 2016 748 views

How do I become an actor?

Where are the best schools for acting, can anyone help me with this? #film #theatre #actor #film-production #film-acting #actors...

#actoruniversity

Dublin C.’s Avatar
Dublin C. Aug 18, 2016 781 views

How can I improve my acting?

I am attending High School, and am involved in all the school productions, but I feel like I need to find other ways to improve my acting, and to achieve better physical, and vocal control. What are some good ways to improve in those areas, and how can I find more ways to improve? #acting...

#musical-theatre #theatre #live-theatre #film-acting #voice-acting #improv-acting #movie-theatres

lauryn S.’s Avatar
lauryn S. Aug 15, 2016 331 views

Is it hard for professional actors/actress to hear harsh criticism from people who still support them by watching them act?

Whenever I watch a movie with friends which I do often, they tend to judge the actors fort the way they perform on social media's and tag the actors they are talking about to seem cool. For actors reading or hearing about these comments, I wondered if they took it personal or it is just...

#film-acting

Ryan P.’s Avatar
Ryan P. Aug 12, 2016 730 views

How many scenes are in movies?

I've never really known #acting...

#film-acting

Calvin K.’s Avatar
Calvin K. Jun 21, 2016 1323 views

Do I need to go to a performing arts school to become an actor?

Is it really necessary to get an education in acting to become an actor? Will I learn anything I don't already know/can find on the internet? #acting #actor #film-acting #performing-arts...

#voice-acting

soumya M.’s Avatar
soumya M. Jun 02, 2016 452 views

how to become an actor!??

I want to try.....

#film-acting

Calvin K.’s Avatar
Calvin K. May 28, 2016 989 views

How's the job outlook for an actor?

There's always a bunch of up and coming actors in Hollywood and Broadway, but realistically how does a job look for an actor? #acting #film-acting #actors...

#movies

Ashton M.’s Avatar
Ashton M. May 21, 2016 644 views

What's one good piece of advice you'd give to an actor to be successful during college?

I feel like I don't know enough about what it takes to succeed college as an actor. I want to be successful in and out of college. Actors have a hard road ahead of them but it would be great to know the best things for the actor to do to achieve both professional and personal success. Thank...

#theatre #college-major #college #film #television #actor #film-acting