Career Questions tagged Voice Acting

Bella T.’s Avatar
Bella T. Jan 18, 2018 268 views

Is it possible to be behind the camera and in front as well?

I love acting, but I also have a big interest in filmmaking. What I'm wondering is if I pursue filmmaking, will that ever put me in a position to act? Or is it just one or the other? I know both are a hard place to get into, and I wouldn't mind some advice for that as well. #acting...

#motion-pictures-and-film #film-acting #performing-arts #movie #film-making #film #voice-acting

Heather L.’s Avatar
Heather L. Aug 31, 2017 246 views

Is it silly to want to be a professional actress?

Something that I have always wanted to do was perform; from ballet to cheerleading and various kinds of acting, even putting up vlogs on YouTube, it has always been something in the back of my mind despite being shy and due to extenuating circumstances could never really be a part of. On the...

#acting #voice-acting #counseling-psychology #psychology

Peace I.’s Avatar
Peace I. May 18, 2016 508 views
Dublin C.’s Avatar
Dublin C. Aug 18, 2016 781 views

How can I improve my acting?

I am attending High School, and am involved in all the school productions, but I feel like I need to find other ways to improve my acting, and to achieve better physical, and vocal control. What are some good ways to improve in those areas, and how can I find more ways to improve? #acting...

#improv-acting #film-acting #theatre #live-theatre #movie-theatres #musical-theatre #voice-acting

Calvin K.’s Avatar
Calvin K. Jun 21, 2016 1323 views

Do I need to go to a performing arts school to become an actor?

Is it really necessary to get an education in acting to become an actor? Will I learn anything I don't already know/can find on the internet? #acting #actor #film-acting #performing-arts...

#voice-acting

Calvin K.’s Avatar
Calvin K. May 26, 2016 730 views

How's the job outlook for voice acting?

Is it easy to get a job as a voice actor? #voice-acting...

#voice-over

Calvin K.’s Avatar
Calvin K. May 26, 2016 424 views

Suggested steps for voice acting as a career?

How should I proceed with starting up a career in voice acting? #acting #video-games #voice-acting #voice-over...

#voiceover

Kiera D.’s Avatar
Kiera D. Mar 01, 2016 639 views

What are the first steps to becoming a voice actress?

Hi, my name is Kiera and I am a high school senior. I have taken an interest of wanting to become a voice actress, so I was wondering how should I start in order to reach my goal I should take. #acting #voice-acting...

#voice-over

Abigail M.’s Avatar
Abigail M. Jun 05, 2015 800 views

How do I go about auditioning and/or finding a talent agency (if possible)?

I am a freshman in high school and for a long time I have been interested in acting. I really enjoy the feeling of being someone I'm not, and I think it would be fun to do this professionally as a film, voice, of TV actress. The only problem I have is how to get started. Can you give me some...

#acting #actors #film-acting #film #television #voice-acting