Career Questions tagged Tv

Tatiana W.’s Avatar
Tatiana W. Aug 03 75 views

What type of animation jobs have flexible hours + stable pay?

Hello, everyone. While I researched animation roles, I learned that some workers may work long hours/overtime, or that animators work project-to-project. The fact that some people may go through a period of no work with studios or experience high levels of burnout troubles me (as that is...

Tatiana W.’s Avatar
Tatiana W. Jul 31 64 views

How to choose which animation specialization to study?

Hello! I'm interested in having a career in animation. When I started looking at animation more closely, I thought "animator", "producer", and "director" were the only job titles you could have. Turns out there's many different jobs to choose from. However, I have no idea which area to...

Teriyana M.’s Avatar
Teriyana M. Jan 01 352 views

I plan on writing my first screeplay in 2022. However, I'm not sure whether to write a tv or movie script for my first screenplay?

I have many ideas that could be either a tv script or a movie script. However, just curious, what does the entertainment/film industry value more? TV or Movie Screenplays? I am struggling on my decision. I plan to use the script to submit to writing competitions and apply to grad film school....

Shanair P.’s Avatar
Shanair P. Jul 12, 2019 459 views

How do I get jobs in TV hosting?

#journalism #tv #host #talkshow #broadcast-media #job #media

Dafne T.’s Avatar
Dafne T. Jul 02, 2019 357 views

What are the requirements for a television host?

The position I want is based on being a host of a show or reality show
#tv
#Television host

Ang B.’s Avatar
Ang B. Sep 17, 2018 853 views

I want to be a cartoon or tv show creator (creator/writer- not animator) What are the best things to major in for this career? What are the best colleges to go to?

#art #major #college-major #college #cartoon #TV #television #writing #creative #creator #cartoon-creator #cartoon-writer #TV-show-writer #Television-Writer #writer

Jared G.’s Avatar
Jared G. Aug 30, 2018 557 views

What is the hardest thing you have to do to become a American sports television personality?

#televison
#sports
#production #media #tv #communications

Cerissa D.’s Avatar
Cerissa D. Aug 10, 2018 440 views

What is the first step in getting into the writing scene for Film and TV?

I want to know where to start first and who to make connections with. I feel like internships are important but I'm not sure what exactly I should be shooting for. My college is close to New York City which opens up a lot of opportunities. #film #college #career-path #writing #tv