Career Questions tagged Acting

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13 56 views

What College or University would most likely would help me succeed at becoming a actor.

I´m determined to succeed and follow my dreams. I would´t even doubt myself by giving myself a second choice. #acting #help #business #actor...

#thefuture

Colton P.’s Avatar
Colton P. Nov 09 45 views

Is it scary to work in front of a camera?

I always thought it would be interesting to be an actor. Being in front of a camera would make me nervous. Do you get scared when you are in front of the camera? #acting...

#stagefright

Lilah L.’s Avatar
Lilah L. Nov 05 28 views

What does it take to be a film director?

I'm a Junior now in high school and I'm interested in becoming a Director (maybe). I'm really interested in how directors can take this idea of a show or movie and turn it into something that people love and enjoy. When I'm thinking about one I'll sometimes think of other ways the scene...

#director #filmmaking #acting

Nathaniel D.’s Avatar
Nathaniel D. Nov 05 36 views

What careers are available in voice acting or Animation?

I am a student who has watched animation and shows almost all my life and have been fascinated by people who voice act. I want to try it and see if I'm any good. I also would like to know animation as well. #acting #professional #voiceacting...

#animation

Beau A.’s Avatar
Beau A. Sep 16 120 views

How far can i get in a career?

#criminal-justice #acting #career #career-choice I want to be an actor or police officer but i don't know the...

Dara A.’s Avatar
Dara A. Aug 28 76 views

How do I break into the entertainment industry in L.A., do i need to move to LA

I'm in grade 8, I take performing arts classes, such as vocal training, dancing, acting classes, film classes, choir and i want to become a performer in LA. #acting # LA #usa #canada # College...

#university

Dara A.’s Avatar
Dara A. Aug 26 89 views
Alliyah J.’s Avatar
Alliyah J. May 30 230 views

Since the acting and film world is so competitive, how do I succeed in getting my name out there and where do I start?

I am an incoming sophomore at Georgia State University. So many people attend this school, so I don't know where to start making connections in order to get into the acting and film industry. #july #july20 #actress #acting #film #film-acting #college #cinematography #creativity #inspiration...

#love #hope

HX J.’s Avatar
HX J. May 14 138 views

I want to become an actress and a barrister, but don't quite know how to pursue both careers at the same time and what to do to succeed in both fields.

I live in the UK and am aspiring to be an actress, which has been a dream of mine since i was younger all while becoming a barrister (which has been my parents' dream that i want to fulfil for them) Im currently 15, turning 16 and really don't know what to do. I've taken up many school...

#barrister #theatre #actor #college #acting #drama #law

Lucia C.’s Avatar
Lucia C. Apr 28 120 views

What are good musical theatre schools in New York?

I want to be an actor on broadway, I love to sing and act #actor #theatre #acting...

katie R.’s Avatar
katie R. Apr 13 151 views

what should i do

as a little girl i have always loved singing dancing and performing but 4 years ago i took a real interest into politics and law and from then till now i was going to finish school and go to law school and study law and become a lawyer ,but recently i have been really doubting my decision...

#college #acting #law

marih N.’s Avatar
marih N. Apr 12 168 views

I want to be an actor right now but I don't know how to start?

I am 12 years old and I love to sing and be dramatic about everything. #acting...

#theater

Marion M.’s Avatar
Marion M. Apr 10 100 views

When am I going to get an answer

I love acting and I hope I could get the opportunity to work as an actress. I also need this job so as to help my family even though I am young, so please help me....

#acting

Afolabi O.’s Avatar
Afolabi O. Apr 07 325 views

How to make money from doing what you love

I am a computer science undergraduate, I am not a fan of programming like that, I do and I like it though but I love coaching and acting. But making it in coaching and acting is a tough one.#computer-science #acting...

#career

Kyra C.’s Avatar
Kyra C. Apr 04, 2019 279 views
Kimberly M.’s Avatar
Kimberly M. Mar 22 149 views

How do I go about becoming an actor

I like to act and be surrounded by people. I just like the way it feels to be on stage and becoming someone else. I've always liked the arts. I draw, and paint while listening to songs from musicals. #actor #acting #theatre...

#arts

Nathan D.’s Avatar
Nathan D. Mar 22 270 views

What careers blend my passion for business and my love for sports ?

I am a grade 11 student. I am an actor with leading and supporting roles on my resume. I’ve done theatre, short film and television series. I love basketball and the raptors. I’m very interested in business and investments. #consulting #sports-management #business...

#acting

Nathan D.’s Avatar
Nathan D. Mar 22 119 views

What tools can help students focus with so many distractions given the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic?

I’m a grade 11 student at RH King in Scarborough. I love acting and have successfully landed five auditions for leading and supporting roles in short films, theatre and television series. I like learning about business, investments and the economy. I am a diehard Raptors fan and supporter with...

#finance #acting #entrepreneur #university #raptors #business #basketball

daphnned T.’s Avatar
daphnned T. Mar 13 133 views
Siva S.’s Avatar
Siva S. Mar 05 151 views

How do I start off working in the media?

Hi I am interested and fascinated by the things that go on in the media more than anything and I believe that is where my passion lies but am so nervous of failing and ending up with nothing. #acting #theater #art #media...

#writing

Sohalia M.’s Avatar
Sohalia M. Feb 26 177 views

Is it better to go to Juilliard or NUS as an undergraduate?

I want to get into marketing for economics, but I am also very passionate about theatre arts and drama, I am also quite talented in it according to teachers and classmates. But I am not sure whether I should go to Juilliard or NUS for my bachelors degree, since both coarse take 4 years and that...

#college-major #career #business #college #marketing #acting

Tanu N.’s Avatar
Tanu N. Feb 08 443 views

I want to be an movie/tv actress and lawyer at the same time!

I’ve been wanting to be an actress since I was 3. I can also dance, I’ve loved it since I was 3. I can sort of sing. Drama is my favorite class at school. But I need something else just in case, so I plan to graduate in law and be a lawyer. I am also passionate in law, but it is a recent...

#writing #lawyer #advice #author #college #acting #drama #civilrightslawyer #dancing #passion #stories #art #law

Mitchell F.’s Avatar
Mitchell F. Dec 12, 2019 144 views
Dustin M.’s Avatar
Dustin M. Dec 09, 2019 172 views

What are some ways I can get into acting on the cheep?

I'm a retired army veteran (since 2012 ) I'm 33 years old and I want to pursue acting as a career, I have no experience but I'll need to start somewhere. Balancing that with a family and Living in Austin, Texas it seems that the odds are stacked against me. After the Army I went to...

#theater #film-acting #acting #military

samuel M.’s Avatar
samuel M. Nov 22, 2019 147 views