Career Questions tagged Acting

Brigitte F.’s Avatar
Brigitte F. Oct 06 17 views

Is it difficult being a professional actor/actress in this day-and-age?

I am a high school senior and am hoping to become a professional (paid) actress after I graduate college. I am planning on attending the University of North Dakota and majoring in Theatre Arts. But, will all that prepare me for 'the outside world'? How can it be done? #performing-arts #theatre...

#acting #college

Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. Sep 20 33 views

Could my career be used in Hollywood?

I like to make music and write. The Hollywood scene would be a cool place to work and maybe make music for movies and write scripts. #scripts #music #acting...

#music-industry

Abbie E.’s Avatar
Abbie E. Sep 18 33 views

Is being an actor a reliable job?

I love to act, sing and dance. Yet I'm also a very goal oriented person and always plan to be successful, I'm just scared I won't have the lifestyle I want if I decide to become an actor. Ive been told time and time again that being an actor isn't a realistic occupation, is this true? #acting...

#art #actor #dance #college

Austin M.’s Avatar
Austin M. Sep 18 25 views

What can I do to build my acting career(tv and film)? Start it off

I’m ambitious and I’m excited for opportunities #acting #film-acting #actors...

#performing-arts

George A.’s Avatar
George A. Aug 21 38 views

Can I act now?

Very very interested in acting modeling opportunities etc 💯 look like stranger things Napoleon dynamite once upon a time in Hollywood type movies #acting #art...

#actor

Aidan B.’s Avatar
Aidan B. Aug 14 34 views

How do I become an actor at the age of 15?

I have been wanting to act for a while now and I've only took one year of theater and I'm about to take my second year, I'm a 15 yo male, 5'10 #actor #acting #actors #theatre #theater...

#film-acting

Cherokee G.’s Avatar
Cherokee G. Sep 05, 2018 101 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 19 117 views
Samaria B.’s Avatar
Samaria B. May 08 66 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16 136 views

Debate vs AP Literature and Composition

In my school instead of a Language Arts Class, you can take Debate. Would it be better to be on Debate and the Debate team, or should I stick with a hard class like APLAC? I also have the option of taking college English or Business Communications. What's the option for college applications?...

#ap #higher-education #school #air-force #author #writer #acting #educator #schedule #teacher #student #debate #english #any #writing #college #classes #high-school #military

Ashim C.’s Avatar
Ashim C. Apr 23 50 views

I live in nepal and am a citizen here but i want to act in english movie,etc ,is there a way for me to do so and do american agencies hire foreign actors through online auditions and all?

I am in high school now and in nepal there is no scope for acting in english but i want to do so and have had some experience acting and am really interested in it. It would be great to know if agencies heir foreign actors through online auditions and what can i do to do the best with what i...

#actor #acting #film-acting

Ciara P.’s Avatar
Ciara P. Apr 04 67 views

How to find auditions in my local area?

How can I find auditions for acting or performing near me? What websites or where do you surest I look?...

#acting

Ciara P.’s Avatar
Ciara P. Mar 22 68 views

How can I get a career in acting and musicals?

I would love to perform as a career but I don’t know how or where I should go to do so. #performing-arts #acting...

#career

ana L.’s Avatar
ana L. Feb 04 127 views

what should I study with these interests ? and subject choices !

I really enjoy acting I have a lot of experience since I’ve been doing it since I was 8! I know acting can be a hard buisness to get into so I would love to be part of the film industry. Directing producing editing etc I think it sounds so interesting I also am interested in advertising and...

#business #acting #college

K J.’s Avatar
K J. Jan 09 101 views

Would taking a theater course help with voice acting?

#acting #art #theatre #theater #voiceactor #voice-actor I have no experience with acting or voice acting in general. Would it be helpful to take an acting...

Malvin W.’s Avatar
Malvin W. Dec 08, 2018 143 views

How can I become a movie actor?

Ever since I've been born, I have the passion of acting but in the country where I'm in, that privilege to become an actor isn't available.... I can't pursue my dreams and I don't have the finances yet to travel to America or any other country to pursue this dream... What do I do?? And can I...

#acting #actingismypassion

Hunter S.’s Avatar
Hunter S. Nov 15, 2018 151 views

What schooling did you take that helped with your career?

I am hoping to be an actor, and I would like to know what you did in school (Of any level) that you had that helps you when acting. # #acting # #theatre...

#performing-arts

Hunter S.’s Avatar
Hunter S. Nov 15, 2018 148 views

What training have you received that helps in your career?

I m hoping to become an Actor, and so I am curious what training helps the most with doing that profession well. #acting #actors...

#performing-arts

Hunter S.’s Avatar
Hunter S. Nov 15, 2018 149 views

Why did you decide on your career?

what made you decide you wanted to be an actor? #acting #actors...

#performing-arts

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Aug 18, 2018 122 views

I need help with additions.

My name is Abby and I'm in the 6th grade. I want to do something with acting but I have horrible stage fright. Last year I had an opportunity to do something with acting in school but now all I can do is addition at a small town live action theater. The thing is I am too scared to addition....

#acting

Moriah M.’s Avatar
Moriah M. Aug 18, 2018 140 views

I want to act but have no clue what school I need to go to

I want to act but i don't know what school I need to go to #acting...

#help

Amelia C.’s Avatar
Amelia C. Apr 19, 2018 172 views

How does someone land a job on Broadway?

I work in technical theatre and I aspire to one day work on Broadway. After I earn my BFA I want to immediately start working. I want to know who to ask, who to call, who I need to know to land this dream job. I want to first just get a job running a show and prepping for shows and eventually...

#broadway #theatre #performing-arts #theater #actor #acting #drama #performance #techie