Career Questions tagged Acting

Kyra C.’s Avatar
Kyra C. Apr 04, 2019 127 views
Kimberly M.’s Avatar
Kimberly M. Mar 22 41 views

How do I go about becoming an actor

I like to act and be surrounded by people. I just like the way it feels to be on stage and becoming someone else. I've always liked the arts. I draw, and paint while listening to songs from musicals. #actor #acting #theatre...

#arts

Nathan D.’s Avatar
Nathan D. Mar 22 78 views

What careers blend my passion for business and my love for sports ?

I am a grade 11 student. I am an actor with leading and supporting roles on my resume. I’ve done theatre, short film and television series. I love basketball and the raptors. I’m very interested in business and investments. #consulting #sports-management #business...

#acting

Nathan D.’s Avatar
Nathan D. Mar 22 48 views

What tools can help students focus with so many distractions given the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic?

I’m a grade 11 student at RH King in Scarborough. I love acting and have successfully landed five auditions for leading and supporting roles in short films, theatre and television series. I like learning about business, investments and the economy. I am a diehard Raptors fan and supporter with...

#basketball #entrepreneur #business #finance #raptors #acting #university

daphnned T.’s Avatar
daphnned T. Mar 13 56 views
Siva S.’s Avatar
Siva S. Mar 05 65 views

How do I start off working in the media?

Hi I am interested and fascinated by the things that go on in the media more than anything and I believe that is where my passion lies but am so nervous of failing and ending up with nothing. #acting #theater #art #media...

#writing

Sohalia M.’s Avatar
Sohalia M. Feb 26 72 views

Is it better to go to Juilliard or NUS as an undergraduate?

I want to get into marketing for economics, but I am also very passionate about theatre arts and drama, I am also quite talented in it according to teachers and classmates. But I am not sure whether I should go to Juilliard or NUS for my bachelors degree, since both coarse take 4 years and that...

#acting #college-major #marketing #career #business #college

Tanu N.’s Avatar
Tanu N. Feb 08 120 views

I want to be an movie/tv actress and lawyer at the same time!

I’ve been wanting to be an actress since I was 3. I can also dance, I’ve loved it since I was 3. I can sort of sing. Drama is my favorite class at school. But I need something else just in case, so I plan to graduate in law and be a lawyer. I am also passionate in law, but it is a recent...

#civilrightslawyer #writing #college #law #acting #passion #advice #lawyer #dancing #drama #author #stories #art

Mitchell F.’s Avatar
Mitchell F. Dec 12, 2019 78 views
Dustin M.’s Avatar
Dustin M. Dec 09, 2019 68 views

What are some ways I can get into acting on the cheep?

I'm a retired army veteran (since 2012 ) I'm 33 years old and I want to pursue acting as a career, I have no experience but I'll need to start somewhere. Balancing that with a family and Living in Austin, Texas it seems that the odds are stacked against me. After the Army I went to...

#theater #acting #film-acting #military

samuel M.’s Avatar
samuel M. Nov 22, 2019 81 views
Brigitte F.’s Avatar
Brigitte F. Oct 06, 2019 87 views

Is it difficult being a professional actor/actress in this day-and-age?

I am a high school senior and am hoping to become a professional (paid) actress after I graduate college. I am planning on attending the University of North Dakota and majoring in Theatre Arts. But, will all that prepare me for 'the outside world'? How can it be done? #performing-arts #theatre...

#college #acting

Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. Sep 20, 2019 78 views

Could my career be used in Hollywood?

I like to make music and write. The Hollywood scene would be a cool place to work and maybe make music for movies and write scripts. #scripts #music #acting...

#music-industry

Abbie E.’s Avatar
Abbie E. Sep 18, 2019 91 views

Is being an actor a reliable job?

I love to act, sing and dance. Yet I'm also a very goal oriented person and always plan to be successful, I'm just scared I won't have the lifestyle I want if I decide to become an actor. Ive been told time and time again that being an actor isn't a realistic occupation, is this true? #acting...

#dance #college #art #actor

Austin M.’s Avatar
Austin M. Sep 18, 2019 70 views

What can I do to build my acting career(tv and film)? Start it off

I’m ambitious and I’m excited for opportunities #acting #film-acting #actors...

#performing-arts

George A.’s Avatar
George A. Aug 21, 2019 70 views

Can I act now?

Very very interested in acting modeling opportunities etc 💯 look like stranger things Napoleon dynamite once upon a time in Hollywood type movies #acting #art...

#actor

Aidan B.’s Avatar
Aidan B. Aug 14, 2019 91 views

How do I become an actor at the age of 15?

I have been wanting to act for a while now and I've only took one year of theater and I'm about to take my second year, I'm a 15 yo male, 5'10 #actor #acting #actors #theatre #theater...

#film-acting

Cherokee G.’s Avatar
Cherokee G. Sep 05, 2018 143 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 19, 2019 154 views
Samaria B.’s Avatar
Samaria B. May 08, 2019 98 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 184 views

Debate vs AP Literature and Composition

In my school instead of a Language Arts Class, you can take Debate. Would it be better to be on Debate and the Debate team, or should I stick with a hard class like APLAC? I also have the option of taking college English or Business Communications. What's the option for college applications?...

#college #student #acting #high-school #school #classes #author #writer #schedule #educator #writing #higher-education #debate #english #ap #teacher #air-force #any #military

Ashim C.’s Avatar
Ashim C. Apr 23, 2019 78 views

I live in nepal and am a citizen here but i want to act in english movie,etc ,is there a way for me to do so and do american agencies hire foreign actors through online auditions and all?

I am in high school now and in nepal there is no scope for acting in english but i want to do so and have had some experience acting and am really interested in it. It would be great to know if agencies heir foreign actors through online auditions and what can i do to do the best with what i...

#acting #film-acting #actor

Ellie H.’s Avatar
Ellie H. Apr 18, 2019 90 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 184 views
Ciara P.’s Avatar
Ciara P. Apr 04, 2019 95 views

How to find auditions in my local area?

How can I find auditions for acting or performing near me? What websites or where do you surest I look?...

#acting

Ciara P.’s Avatar
Ciara P. Mar 22, 2019 101 views

How can I get a career in acting and musicals?

I would love to perform as a career but I don’t know how or where I should go to do so. #performing-arts #acting...

#career