Career Questions tagged Acting

maddie L.’s Avatar
maddie L. Aug 09 65 views

How could I even be an actress or a singer?

I know I either wanna be a fashion designer/singer/or actor, but I have stage freight. Is there any way I can get over it. I practice in front of my brother but I still get a bit nervous. I HAVE to get past it if I wanna be an actress or singer, right?

Dana D.’s Avatar
Dana D. Jul 21 53 views

What do I need to be a famous designer

What do I need to become a famous designer and actor for different shows and I what do I need to have my first fashion show at a young age such as mine what motivation do I need

Kadiatou M.’s Avatar
Kadiatou M. Jun 14 210 views

Playing in a commercial require acting backgrounds?

When i'm watching youtube ads, I do realize that some time it asks to learn some lines to do the ad. So i'm kind of confused. Are actors doing ads most of the time?

Kadiatou M.’s Avatar
Kadiatou M. Jun 14 215 views

Do we need to have take acting courses before playing in a movie / TV show?

I sometimes feel like I got the potential for this, but i'm scared to be too much confident for at the end be really bad. I don't want to be too sure about myself. And if there are classes to take are the courses on Youtube enough for it?

Kadiatou M.’s Avatar
Kadiatou M. Jun 14 331 views

How to audition for movies / TV shows?

I really don't know anything about that and needed to have further explications about finding the casting calls. I heard we need an agent for that, but i'm not sure.

Nia K.’s Avatar
Nia K. Jun 07 136 views

I want to get a bfa - how hard is it to get into a program?

I’m 14 and want to pursue acting as a career, particularly Shakespeare. My plan right now is to do 5-7 plays a year during high school, do the ESU Shakes comp, create Shakes clubs where I can start getting directing experience, continue with my outside of school acting coach, singing as well,...

sanaa B.’s Avatar
sanaa B. Apr 29 106 views

When it comes to acting or wanting to be on Broadway, what is the best way not to get discourage with failed attempts at making the part you really wanted?

In all of my years of schooling- especially with performing arts- the rejection wasn't terrible or I would get the role I wanted; how would I deal with that especially since it's something I'm not entirely familiar with

Teriyana M.’s Avatar
Teriyana M. Jan 01 355 views

I plan on writing my first screeplay in 2022. However, I'm not sure whether to write a tv or movie script for my first screenplay?

I have many ideas that could be either a tv script or a movie script. However, just curious, what does the entertainment/film industry value more? TV or Movie Screenplays? I am struggling on my decision. I plan to use the script to submit to writing competitions and apply to grad film school....

Ireland M.’s Avatar
Ireland M. Dec 16, 2021 256 views

What is the hardest part about being a theatre teacher.

I want to be a theatre teacher/director in the future. I'm not sure what grade I would want to teach yet, but I know that I want theatre to be a part of my life. #teacher #acting

Alaina C.’s Avatar
Alaina C. Dec 10, 2021 141 views

What is your most favorite part about being an actor?

#actor #acting #film-acting

Jason B.’s Avatar
Jason B. Dec 10, 2021 311 views

What do I have to do to become a successful architect?

#business #acting #career-counseling #career-counseling #architect #architect #architecture #interior-design #exterior-design

Crisbel D.’s Avatar
Crisbel D. Nov 29, 2021 209 views

Is possible to study two carrers at the same time?

I like voice acting and I volunteer a lot I'm trying to get into the honor roll. But I dont think i have the money to go to university and really frustrating #college #acting #success

Teriyana M.’s Avatar
Teriyana M. Nov 26, 2021 248 views

How can I combine therapy and acting/film-making as a career?

I am unsure of how I can pursue a career in acting and becoming a therapist. Do you think pursuing a Masters degree in Drama Therapy can combine the two? The goal: I want to work as a LMFT while making movies about mental health. Any ideas or suggestions? #therapist #therapy #acting # #career...

alexis S.’s Avatar
alexis S. Nov 12, 2021 156 views

how can i be an great actor

my name is Alexis i like acting i wanna be an actress i like basketball #acting #actor #art

Dewitt S.’s Avatar
Dewitt S. Nov 12, 2021 214 views

Am I wasting my time being at job corps if I want to become a actor

im at job corps trying to get a auto mechanic certification but constantly feel like Im wasting my time on doing something I don't see my self doing for the rest of my life. I want to be part of the entertainment industry. I also make videos on Tiktok and have 87.k followers on there. I really...

nicola V.’s Avatar
nicola V. Nov 07, 2021 163 views

how can we become a actor/ actress

#actor #acting #actors #theatre

Karen H.’s Avatar
Karen H. Nov 02, 2021 120 views

How can you be a good actress?

#acting #actor #theatre

Aaron J.’s Avatar
Aaron J. Oct 26, 2021 184 views

What steps would you recommend I take to prepare to enter Film & Editors

I've been interested in movies and videos and thought about being a Film & Video editor. I've been recently editing and making music, I have a few songs so being a film or video editor is good with music on certain scenes . I want to scale up and be a producer, edit and produced the...

kyla N.’s Avatar
kyla N. Oct 18, 2021 203 views

I did 1 year of drama at my school, 2 shows, is that enough experience to start my acting career or do I need to take other acting classes?

I've been wanting to do acting for a long time and when I got in high school last year I knew I had to take drama club because of acting. I'm in 10th grade now and I've done 2 shows. #acting #actor

Mia F.’s Avatar
Mia F. Sep 28, 2021 166 views

What is it like being a director?

#acting

I want to be a director and hopefully an actress when I’m older!

Valentini Z.’s Avatar
Valentini Z. Sep 28, 2021 163 views

How difficult is getting into the film industry?

I'm in 9th grade and I am interested in the film industry. I like movies and photography.
#actors #director #student #film #acting

Hana M.’s Avatar
Hana M. Sep 23, 2021 208 views

What is it like being able to create constantly.

#art #acting #technology #directing #movies #animation #news #camera

Harold C.’s Avatar
Harold C. Aug 03, 2021 231 views

How do i get into acting

i wanna be an actor even a voice actor or maybe an animator. its hard to understand but I can probably hit it hard at acting but i need help and I don't know where to start. #art #acting

rosalina C.’s Avatar
rosalina C. Jul 30, 2021 170 views

To be an actress, what is the first step that I should take?

I am 14-years old in the 10th grade with no experience in acting. #acting

Marlyon A.’s Avatar
Marlyon A. Jul 24, 2021 350 views

How should I go about auditioning?

I think acting would be really cool, and I tried to audition one time, but chickened out at the last minute because I was nervous. #acting #theatre #actors #actor

Lynn H.’s Avatar
Lynn H. Jul 03, 2021 195 views

Any tips on becoming a voice actor?

I've wanted to pursue a career in voice acting for a long time but I don't know any steps to help me get closer to reaching that career #acting #actor

Jennifer G.’s Avatar
Jennifer G. Jun 28, 2021 315 views

What are the steps in becoming an actress?

I’m 21, not in school but finished high school. #acting

Noel C.’s Avatar
Noel C. Jun 28, 2021 216 views

Once you become a actor How do you become a good actor?

Cause when im a actor soon if i can i would need to try my hardest as if i was in actually acting i don't know what to do cause im nervous when it the first so what is the first step to do when it comes to acting? #acting #career #film-acting #actor

Noel C.’s Avatar
Noel C. Jun 25, 2021 191 views

What is your Goals for the Future?

My Goals is to be a acting person and a nba player and Teacher Assistant. #sports#career #nba #acting .

Felicia D.’s Avatar
Felicia D. Jun 25, 2021 335 views

How do i become a actor?

i am in high school and wanna know how can i start acting. #actor #theater #film-acting #acting