Career Questions tagged Acting

raadi R.’s Avatar
raadi R. Oct 09 35 views

what is best subject joining for ias.

how to become ias.and raw agent joining college military criminal-justice government acting uppcs...

navy

Mia F.’s Avatar
Mia F. Sep 28 53 views

What is it like being a director?

acting I want to be a director and hopefully an actress when I’m...

Valentini Z.’s Avatar
Valentini Z. Sep 28 41 views

How difficult is getting into the film industry?

I'm in 9th grade and I am interested in the film industry. I like movies and photography. actors director student film...

acting

Harold C.’s Avatar
Harold C. Aug 03 114 views

How do i get into acting

i wanna be an actor even a voice actor or maybe an animator. its hard to understand but I can probably hit it hard at acting but i need help and I don't know where to start. art...

acting

rosalina C.’s Avatar
rosalina C. Jul 30 66 views
Marlyon A.’s Avatar
Marlyon A. Jul 24 109 views

How should I go about auditioning?

I think acting would be really cool, and I tried to audition one time, but chickened out at the last minute because I was nervous. acting theatre actors...

actor

Lynn H.’s Avatar
Lynn H. Jul 03 80 views

Any tips on becoming a voice actor?

I've wanted to pursue a career in voice acting for a long time but I don't know any steps to help me get closer to reaching that career acting...

actor

Jennifer G.’s Avatar
Jennifer G. Jun 28 98 views
Noel C.’s Avatar
Noel C. Jun 28 107 views

Once you become a actor How do you become a good actor?

Cause when im a actor soon if i can i would need to try my hardest as if i was in actually acting i don't know what to do cause im nervous when it the first so what is the first step to do when it comes to acting? acting career film-acting...

actor

Noel C.’s Avatar
Noel C. Jun 25 75 views

What is your Goals for the Future?

My Goals is to be a acting person and a nba player and Teacher Assistant. #sports#career nba acting...

Felicia D.’s Avatar
Felicia D. Jun 25 98 views

How do i become a actor?

i am in high school and wanna know how can i start acting. actor theater film-acting...

acting

chelsea R.’s Avatar
chelsea R. Jun 08 103 views

What should be my first steps in getting myself into the entertainment industry?

I enjoy most things relating to the arts and entertainment, like fashion design, acting, film making/producing, songwriting, computer editing, etc... I also enjoy making content where I can try and make people laugh. I can easily think of creative ideas to help in most situations. Any ideas of...

photography art fashion-design acting graphic-design arts entertainment

samiya W.’s Avatar
samiya W. Jun 07 104 views

What do i need to become an actress?

I am a 10th student from New York, I know that the city id filled with many careers but i find it hard to get networking. actor actress acting theatre film-acting...

model

Stephanie C.’s Avatar
Stephanie C. May 26 88 views

Have you or anybody you know gotten into a bad accident while acting?

Hello I’m currently researching this field for an assignment and wanted to gain more information through those who are in the field themselves....

acting

Robyn J.’s Avatar
Robyn J. May 21 82 views

In order to become a great baker and/or actor what strengths do you need?

Since 9th grade I've wanted to be a baker because of my grandpa. He really inspired me to want to own my own baker one day. Since 8th grade I've always wanted to be and Actress but not professionally, just for a hobby. baker...

acting

Deisy E.’s Avatar
Deisy E. Mar 10 160 views

How to get started acting?

I'm really passionate about acting, but I just wanted to know where I can get started if I want to pursue acting professionally. How can I get familiar with the industry and possible acting schools? acting...

professional

Tanin A.’s Avatar
Tanin A. Mar 06 149 views

What is it like to be an on screen actor

I am very passionate for acting, I have done auditions virtually and got rejected once and the other ones are to hold for future references, I hate the process of becoming a successful actor, because of rejection which is overwhelming but im scared If ever become successful, onto red carpets...

film-acting actor acting actress

Rebekah E.’s Avatar
Rebekah E. Feb 24 118 views

what do collages look at when looking at your application

I do theater and I do band an choir I take art classes. theater art I play trombone...

acting

Rebekah E.’s Avatar
Rebekah E. Feb 17 147 views

What exactly do collages look at when they let you in?

So, I do plays acting I play an instrument in band musician. I started to write down the plays I've been in. I also like art and I take Spanish as a second...

Asher M.’s Avatar
Asher M. Jan 12 180 views

What does it take to be an Actor?

I am an aspiring actor, and I want to know what it takes to be the best actor I can be. acting theatre...

actor

Tamlin S.’s Avatar
Tamlin S. Jan 06 223 views

Is it possible for a young girl like me start a acting career?how?

I'm a young teenage girl with big dreams.In my hometown aren't really good oppertunities for us .I wanna start a acting career but i don't know how.Im not a experienced actor but im a fast learner.Im also a top student and i wanna continue in the business world too.So basically im aiming high,i...

movies entrepreneur career acting entertainment

Skyler M.’s Avatar
Skyler M. Dec 21, 2020 235 views

how do you become an actor

I am in 11th grade I Have taken theater classes some movies that I have seen I act them out....

acting

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 193 views

What College or University would most likely would help me succeed at becoming a actor.

I´m determined to succeed and follow my dreams. I would´t even doubt myself by giving myself a second choice. acting help business actor...

thefuture

Colton P.’s Avatar
Colton P. Nov 09, 2020 144 views

Is it scary to work in front of a camera?

I always thought it would be interesting to be an actor. Being in front of a camera would make me nervous. Do you get scared when you are in front of the camera? acting...

stagefright

Lilah L.’s Avatar
Lilah L. Nov 05, 2020 692 views

What does it take to be a film director?

I'm a Junior now in high school and I'm interested in becoming a Director (maybe). I'm really interested in how directors can take this idea of a show or movie and turn it into something that people love and enjoy. When I'm thinking about one I'll sometimes think of other ways the scene...

acting director filmmaking