Career Questions tagged Acting

Tanu N.’s Avatar
Tanu N. Feb 08 51 views

I want to be an movie/tv actress and lawyer at the same time!

I’ve been wanting to be an actress since I was 3. I can also dance, I’ve loved it since I was 3. I can sort of sing. Drama is my favorite class at school. But I need something else just in case, so I plan to graduate in law and be a lawyer. I am also passionate in law, but it is a recent...

#lawyer #author #law #writing #college #advice #acting #civilrightslawyer #stories #passion #dancing #art #drama

Mitchell F.’s Avatar
Mitchell F. Dec 12, 2019 65 views
Dustin M.’s Avatar
Dustin M. Dec 09, 2019 53 views

What are some ways I can get into acting on the cheep?

I'm a retired army veteran (since 2012 ) I'm 33 years old and I want to pursue acting as a career, I have no experience but I'll need to start somewhere. Balancing that with a family and Living in Austin, Texas it seems that the odds are stacked against me. After the Army I went to...

#military #theater #film-acting #acting

Jack L.’s Avatar
Jack L. Nov 26, 2019 37 views

Does anyone want to film for youtube?

hi, I'm jack and I started a youtube channel. I need some editors and actors for some comedy videos! Also, I'm from hong kong so if anyone is from hong kong and would like to make some videos with me. Very appreciated #acting #comedy...

#editing

samuel M.’s Avatar
samuel M. Nov 22, 2019 57 views
Brigitte F.’s Avatar
Brigitte F. Oct 06, 2019 65 views

Is it difficult being a professional actor/actress in this day-and-age?

I am a high school senior and am hoping to become a professional (paid) actress after I graduate college. I am planning on attending the University of North Dakota and majoring in Theatre Arts. But, will all that prepare me for 'the outside world'? How can it be done? #performing-arts #theatre...

#college #acting

Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. Sep 20, 2019 69 views

Could my career be used in Hollywood?

I like to make music and write. The Hollywood scene would be a cool place to work and maybe make music for movies and write scripts. #scripts #music #acting...

#music-industry

Abbie E.’s Avatar
Abbie E. Sep 18, 2019 78 views

Is being an actor a reliable job?

I love to act, sing and dance. Yet I'm also a very goal oriented person and always plan to be successful, I'm just scared I won't have the lifestyle I want if I decide to become an actor. Ive been told time and time again that being an actor isn't a realistic occupation, is this true? #acting...

#dance #art #actor #college

Austin M.’s Avatar
Austin M. Sep 18, 2019 60 views

What can I do to build my acting career(tv and film)? Start it off

I’m ambitious and I’m excited for opportunities #acting #film-acting #actors...

#performing-arts

George A.’s Avatar
George A. Aug 21, 2019 60 views

Can I act now?

Very very interested in acting modeling opportunities etc 💯 look like stranger things Napoleon dynamite once upon a time in Hollywood type movies #acting #art...

#actor

Aidan B.’s Avatar
Aidan B. Aug 14, 2019 52 views

How do I become an actor at the age of 15?

I have been wanting to act for a while now and I've only took one year of theater and I'm about to take my second year, I'm a 15 yo male, 5'10 #actor #acting #actors #theatre #theater...

#film-acting

Cherokee G.’s Avatar
Cherokee G. Sep 05, 2018 127 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 19, 2019 141 views
Samaria B.’s Avatar
Samaria B. May 08, 2019 86 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 174 views

Debate vs AP Literature and Composition

In my school instead of a Language Arts Class, you can take Debate. Would it be better to be on Debate and the Debate team, or should I stick with a hard class like APLAC? I also have the option of taking college English or Business Communications. What's the option for college applications?...

#ap #educator #english #author #schedule #debate #acting #military #classes #any #air-force #student #higher-education #high-school #school #writing #college #teacher #writer

Ashim C.’s Avatar
Ashim C. Apr 23, 2019 67 views

I live in nepal and am a citizen here but i want to act in english movie,etc ,is there a way for me to do so and do american agencies hire foreign actors through online auditions and all?

I am in high school now and in nepal there is no scope for acting in english but i want to do so and have had some experience acting and am really interested in it. It would be great to know if agencies heir foreign actors through online auditions and what can i do to do the best with what i...

#actor #film-acting #acting

Ellie H.’s Avatar
Ellie H. Apr 18, 2019 79 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 162 views
Ciara P.’s Avatar
Ciara P. Apr 04, 2019 79 views

How to find auditions in my local area?

How can I find auditions for acting or performing near me? What websites or where do you surest I look?...

#acting

Ciara P.’s Avatar
Ciara P. Mar 22, 2019 88 views

How can I get a career in acting and musicals?

I would love to perform as a career but I don’t know how or where I should go to do so. #performing-arts #acting...

#career

ana L.’s Avatar
ana L. Feb 04, 2019 144 views

what should I study with these interests ? and subject choices !

I really enjoy acting I have a lot of experience since I’ve been doing it since I was 8! I know acting can be a hard buisness to get into so I would love to be part of the film industry. Directing producing editing etc I think it sounds so interesting I also am interested in advertising and...

#college #business #acting

K J.’s Avatar
K J. Jan 09, 2019 127 views

Would taking a theater course help with voice acting?

#acting #art #theatre #theater #voiceactor #voice-actor I have no experience with acting or voice acting in general. Would it be helpful to take an acting...

Malvin W.’s Avatar
Malvin W. Dec 08, 2018 175 views

How can I become a movie actor?

Ever since I've been born, I have the passion of acting but in the country where I'm in, that privilege to become an actor isn't available.... I can't pursue my dreams and I don't have the finances yet to travel to America or any other country to pursue this dream... What do I do?? And can I...

#actingismypassion #acting

Hunter S.’s Avatar
Hunter S. Nov 15, 2018 178 views

What schooling did you take that helped with your career?

I am hoping to be an actor, and I would like to know what you did in school (Of any level) that you had that helps you when acting. # #acting # #theatre...

#performing-arts

Hunter S.’s Avatar
Hunter S. Nov 15, 2018 174 views

What training have you received that helps in your career?

I m hoping to become an Actor, and so I am curious what training helps the most with doing that profession well. #acting #actors...

#performing-arts