Career Questions tagged Acting

Deisy E.’s Avatar
Deisy E. Mar 10 88 views

How to get started acting?

I'm really passionate about acting, but I just wanted to know where I can get started if I want to pursue acting professionally. How can I get familiar with the industry and possible acting schools? #acting...

#professional

Tanin A.’s Avatar
Tanin A. Mar 06 86 views

What is it like to be an on screen actor

I am very passionate for acting, I have done auditions virtually and got rejected once and the other ones are to hold for future references, I hate the process of becoming a successful actor, because of rejection which is overwhelming but im scared If ever become successful, onto red carpets...

#actor #film-acting #acting #actress

Rebekah E.’s Avatar
Rebekah E. Feb 24 70 views

what do collages look at when looking at your application

I do theater and I do band an choir I take art classes. #theater #art I play trombone...

#acting

Rebekah E.’s Avatar
Rebekah E. Feb 17 96 views

What exactly do collages look at when they let you in?

So, I do plays #acting I play an instrument in band #musician. I started to write down the plays I've been in. I also like art and I take Spanish as a second...

Asher M.’s Avatar
Asher M. Jan 12 113 views

What does it take to be an Actor?

I am an aspiring actor, and I want to know what it takes to be the best actor I can be. #acting #theatre...

#actor

Tamlin S.’s Avatar
Tamlin S. Jan 06 165 views

Is it possible for a young girl like me start a acting career?how?

I'm a young teenage girl with big dreams.In my hometown aren't really good oppertunities for us .I wanna start a acting career but i don't know how.Im not a experienced actor but im a fast learner.Im also a top student and i wanna continue in the business world too.So basically im aiming high,i...

#entrepreneur #career #movies #entertainment #acting

Skyler M.’s Avatar
Skyler M. Dec 21, 2020 146 views

how do you become an actor

I am in 11th grade I Have taken theater classes some movies that I have seen I act them out....

#acting

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 138 views

What College or University would most likely would help me succeed at becoming a actor.

I´m determined to succeed and follow my dreams. I would´t even doubt myself by giving myself a second choice. #acting #help #business #actor...

#thefuture

Colton P.’s Avatar
Colton P. Nov 09, 2020 94 views

Is it scary to work in front of a camera?

I always thought it would be interesting to be an actor. Being in front of a camera would make me nervous. Do you get scared when you are in front of the camera? #acting...

#stagefright

Lilah L.’s Avatar
Lilah L. Nov 05, 2020 459 views

What does it take to be a film director?

I'm a Junior now in high school and I'm interested in becoming a Director (maybe). I'm really interested in how directors can take this idea of a show or movie and turn it into something that people love and enjoy. When I'm thinking about one I'll sometimes think of other ways the scene...

#filmmaking #acting #director

Nathaniel D.’s Avatar
Nathaniel D. Nov 05, 2020 86 views

What careers are available in voice acting or Animation?

I am a student who has watched animation and shows almost all my life and have been fascinated by people who voice act. I want to try it and see if I'm any good. I also would like to know animation as well. #acting #professional #voiceacting...

#animation

Beau A.’s Avatar
Beau A. Sep 16, 2020 210 views

How far can i get in a career?

#criminal-justice #acting #career #career-choice I want to be an actor or police officer but i don't know the...

Dara A.’s Avatar
Dara A. Aug 28, 2020 126 views

How do I break into the entertainment industry in L.A., do i need to move to LA

I'm in grade 8, I take performing arts classes, such as vocal training, dancing, acting classes, film classes, choir and i want to become a performer in LA. #acting # LA #usa #canada # College...

#university

Dara A.’s Avatar
Dara A. Aug 26, 2020 132 views
Alliyah J.’s Avatar
Alliyah J. May 30, 2020 293 views

Since the acting and film world is so competitive, how do I succeed in getting my name out there and where do I start?

I am an incoming sophomore at Georgia State University. So many people attend this school, so I don't know where to start making connections in order to get into the acting and film industry. #july #july20 #actress #acting #film #film-acting #college #cinematography #creativity #inspiration...

#hope #love

HX J.’s Avatar
HX J. May 14, 2020 275 views

I want to become an actress and a barrister, but don't quite know how to pursue both careers at the same time and what to do to succeed in both fields.

I live in the UK and am aspiring to be an actress, which has been a dream of mine since i was younger all while becoming a barrister (which has been my parents' dream that i want to fulfil for them) Im currently 15, turning 16 and really don't know what to do. I've taken up many school...

#drama #actor #law #barrister #college #acting #theatre

Lucia C.’s Avatar
Lucia C. Apr 28, 2020 187 views

What are good musical theatre schools in New York?

I want to be an actor on broadway, I love to sing and act #actor #theatre #acting...

katie R.’s Avatar
katie R. Apr 13, 2020 209 views

what should i do

as a little girl i have always loved singing dancing and performing but 4 years ago i took a real interest into politics and law and from then till now i was going to finish school and go to law school and study law and become a lawyer ,but recently i have been really doubting my decision...

#college #law #acting

marih N.’s Avatar
marih N. Apr 12, 2020 214 views

I want to be an actor right now but I don't know how to start?

I am 12 years old and I love to sing and be dramatic about everything. #acting...

#theater

Marion M.’s Avatar
Marion M. Apr 10, 2020 128 views

When am I going to get an answer

I love acting and I hope I could get the opportunity to work as an actress. I also need this job so as to help my family even though I am young, so please help me....

#acting

Afolabi O.’s Avatar
Afolabi O. Apr 07, 2020 390 views

How to make money from doing what you love

I am a computer science undergraduate, I am not a fan of programming like that, I do and I like it though but I love coaching and acting. But making it in coaching and acting is a tough one.#computer-science #acting...

#career

Kyra C.’s Avatar
Kyra C. Apr 04, 2019 363 views
Kimberly M.’s Avatar
Kimberly M. Mar 22, 2020 211 views

How do I go about becoming an actor

I like to act and be surrounded by people. I just like the way it feels to be on stage and becoming someone else. I've always liked the arts. I draw, and paint while listening to songs from musicals. #actor #acting #theatre...

#arts