Career Questions tagged Acting

Teriyana M.’s Avatar
Teriyana M. Jan 01 86 views

I plan on writing my first screeplay in 2022. However, I'm not sure whether to write a tv or movie script for my first screenplay?

I have many ideas that could be either a tv script or a movie script. However, just curious, what does the entertainment/film industry value more? TV or Movie Screenplays? I am struggling on my decision. I plan to use the script to submit to writing competitions and apply to grad film school....

writing tvscript moviescript college acting writer movie tv film entertainment filmindustry screenplay teleplay script

Ireland M.’s Avatar
Ireland M. Dec 16, 2021 68 views

What is the hardest part about being a theatre teacher.

I want to be a theatre teacher/director in the future. I'm not sure what grade I would want to teach yet, but I know that I want theatre to be a part of my life. teacher...

acting

Crisbel D.’s Avatar
Crisbel D. Nov 29, 2021 110 views

Is possible to study two carrers at the same time?

I like voice acting and I volunteer a lot I'm trying to get into the honor roll. But I dont think i have the money to go to university and really frustrating college acting...

success

Teriyana M.’s Avatar
Teriyana M. Nov 26, 2021 128 views

How can I combine therapy and acting/film-making as a career?

I am unsure of how I can pursue a career in acting and becoming a therapist. Do you think pursuing a Masters degree in Drama Therapy can combine the two? The goal: I want to work as a LMFT while making movies about mental health. Any ideas or suggestions? therapist therapy acting # career...

filmmaker dramatherapist psychology

alexis S.’s Avatar
alexis S. Nov 12, 2021 80 views

how can i be an great actor

my name is Alexis i like acting i wanna be an actress i like basketball acting actor...

art

Dewitt S.’s Avatar
Dewitt S. Nov 12, 2021 127 views

Am I wasting my time being at job corps if I want to become a actor

im at job corps trying to get a auto mechanic certification but constantly feel like Im wasting my time on doing something I don't see my self doing for the rest of my life. I want to be part of the entertainment industry. I also make videos on Tiktok and have 87.k followers on there. I really...

acting career job

nicola V.’s Avatar
nicola V. Nov 07, 2021 66 views

how can we become a actor/ actress

Aaron J.’s Avatar
Aaron J. Oct 26, 2021 77 views

What steps would you recommend I take to prepare to enter Film & Editors

I've been interested in movies and videos and thought about being a Film & Video editor. I've been recently editing and making music, I have a few songs so being a film or video editor is good with music on certain scenes . I want to scale up and be a producer, edit and produced the...

film music-industry acting music film-acting

kyla N.’s Avatar
kyla N. Oct 18, 2021 119 views

I did 1 year of drama at my school, 2 shows, is that enough experience to start my acting career or do I need to take other acting classes?

I've been wanting to do acting for a long time and when I got in high school last year I knew I had to take drama club because of acting. I'm in 10th grade now and I've done 2 shows. acting...

actor

Mia F.’s Avatar
Mia F. Sep 28, 2021 101 views

What is it like being a director?

acting I want to be a director and hopefully an actress when I’m...

Valentini Z.’s Avatar
Valentini Z. Sep 28, 2021 89 views

How difficult is getting into the film industry?

I'm in 9th grade and I am interested in the film industry. I like movies and photography. actors director student film...

acting

Harold C.’s Avatar
Harold C. Aug 03, 2021 148 views

How do i get into acting

i wanna be an actor even a voice actor or maybe an animator. its hard to understand but I can probably hit it hard at acting but i need help and I don't know where to start. art...

acting

rosalina C.’s Avatar
rosalina C. Jul 30, 2021 108 views

To be an actress, what is the first step that I should take?

I am 14-years old in the 10th grade with no experience in acting....

acting

Marlyon A.’s Avatar
Marlyon A. Jul 24, 2021 171 views

How should I go about auditioning?

I think acting would be really cool, and I tried to audition one time, but chickened out at the last minute because I was nervous. acting theatre actors...

actor

Lynn H.’s Avatar
Lynn H. Jul 03, 2021 121 views

Any tips on becoming a voice actor?

I've wanted to pursue a career in voice acting for a long time but I don't know any steps to help me get closer to reaching that career acting...

actor

Jennifer G.’s Avatar
Jennifer G. Jun 28, 2021 143 views
Noel C.’s Avatar
Noel C. Jun 28, 2021 141 views

Once you become a actor How do you become a good actor?

Cause when im a actor soon if i can i would need to try my hardest as if i was in actually acting i don't know what to do cause im nervous when it the first so what is the first step to do when it comes to acting? acting career film-acting...

actor

Noel C.’s Avatar
Noel C. Jun 25, 2021 111 views

What is your Goals for the Future?

My Goals is to be a acting person and a nba player and Teacher Assistant. #sports#career nba acting...

Felicia D.’s Avatar
Felicia D. Jun 25, 2021 162 views

How do i become a actor?

i am in high school and wanna know how can i start acting. actor theater film-acting...

acting

chelsea R.’s Avatar
chelsea R. Jun 08, 2021 161 views

What should be my first steps in getting myself into the entertainment industry?

I enjoy most things relating to the arts and entertainment, like fashion design, acting, film making/producing, songwriting, computer editing, etc... I also enjoy making content where I can try and make people laugh. I can easily think of creative ideas to help in most situations. Any ideas of...

entertainment acting photography arts fashion-design graphic-design art

samiya W.’s Avatar
samiya W. Jun 07, 2021 184 views

What do i need to become an actress?

I am a 10th student from New York, I know that the city id filled with many careers but i find it hard to get networking. actor actress acting theatre film-acting...

model

Stephanie C.’s Avatar
Stephanie C. May 26, 2021 114 views

Have you or anybody you know gotten into a bad accident while acting?

Hello I’m currently researching this field for an assignment and wanted to gain more information through those who are in the field themselves....

acting

Robyn J.’s Avatar
Robyn J. May 21, 2021 111 views

In order to become a great baker and/or actor what strengths do you need?

Since 9th grade I've wanted to be a baker because of my grandpa. He really inspired me to want to own my own baker one day. Since 8th grade I've always wanted to be and Actress but not professionally, just for a hobby. baker...

acting

Deisy E.’s Avatar
Deisy E. Mar 10, 2021 191 views

How to get started acting?

I'm really passionate about acting, but I just wanted to know where I can get started if I want to pursue acting professionally. How can I get familiar with the industry and possible acting schools? acting...

professional