Career Questions tagged Broadcast Media

Rachel L.’s Avatar
Rachel L. Jul 12 152 views

Can you work under pressure

Hard working,passion person and I have good communication communication broadcast-media sports business...

work

Kayelin G.’s Avatar
Kayelin G. Jun 24 123 views

Can I find a job in the performing arts?

I like the performing arts and I love journalism. I always wanted to start my own business as well. broadcast-media...

journalism

Mahri V.’s Avatar
Mahri V. Dec 08, 2020 196 views

Does a degree in media production mean that you only work for news channels?

I am a video producer at my school's Multimedia Team. Iḿ looking to go to school at Colorado University's College of Media Communications and Information. media-production media broadcast-media entertainment...

JACOB C.’s Avatar
JACOB C. Nov 02, 2019 241 views

manufacturing equipment

i'm needing manufacturing equipment for my board game, large scale printers, card packing machines, equipment that vacuum seals the cards, equipment to make the boxes the game will go in ect.. this is a whole new thing for me and i'm need to identify the various equipment i will need to get...

video-game-design broadcast-media construction game-design video-games

Suzette I.’s Avatar
Suzette I. Sep 06, 2019 254 views

What companies or industries do you think I should target?

My name is Suzette I. I’m a senior at Brennan HS and after I graduate I want to attend Texas State and study journalism and digital media to become a sports broadcaster sports sports-management...

broadcast-media

Maya D.’s Avatar
Maya D. Oct 17, 2018 351 views

I would like to know what type of journalism classes are there?

some people told me that there is one where you watch movies and write about it, also another example is another journalism class you learn about media or photography journalism broadcast-media writing...

Julia E.’s Avatar
Julia E. Oct 09, 2018 487 views

How can I merge a degree in journalism to the pop culture and media field?

These two areas really intrigue me and I would love a way to merge both. journalism broadcast-media...

communication

Chenaniah A.’s Avatar
Chenaniah A. Jan 16, 2018 471 views

In college, I plan to study sports broadcast journalism, how easy is it to get a job in that field whrn I graduate?

I love sports and I am pretty good about analyzing games and I know names of athletes in different sports pretty good. My dad is concerned that I am should widen my scope and not focus on that field alone. sports-media broadcast-media sports media communications...

journalism

Fatima G.’s Avatar
Fatima G. Feb 09, 2018 608 views

What are the qualities that colleges look for in prospective students interested in journalism?

I really want to partake in a few colleges that I've done excessive research in regards to their journalism programs and I'm still unsure what they are looking for precisely. What appeals most to them when they think of accepting a student into their programs regarding the field of...

broadcast-media communications journalism

Ahmad L.’s Avatar
Ahmad L. May 17, 2016 773 views
Hailey B.’s Avatar
Hailey B. Oct 30, 2016 445 views

Do you enjoy being a broadcast journalist?

I love broadcasting and I want to hear if someone working that actual job loves it still. broadcast journalism...

broadcast-media

Astrud B.’s Avatar
Astrud B. Sep 01, 2017 1147 views

Is it better to get good grades or to make connections?

Hi, there! I'm curious as to how to succeed in school, and I'd love to know what my priorities should be. A lot of people have told me that connections are the best resource we get from college, and that it's what most helps with our aspirations. I'm hoping to become a photojournalist,...

online-media writer online-journalism journalism writing-and-editing broadcast-television networking broadcast-media photojournalism

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Sep 01, 2017 597 views

Im interested in media but not sure what degrees or jobs I can get?

What kinds of degrees can I major in that involve media, and what jobs can I get with that degree plan? media...

broadcast-media

Janee W.’s Avatar
Janee W. Aug 30, 2017 656 views

How do you stay passionate about journalism at challenging times?

I want to be a journalist and one of the many questions I have about that particular career is how do you stay passionate about being a journalist when things are difficult/challenging. I'm curious about this because I know journalism can be very demanding and it has it's ups and downs as well...

broadcast-media journalism

Caleb G.’s Avatar
Caleb G. May 10, 2016 652 views

Broadcaster salary?

How much do u get paid for it? television broadcast-media people...

financial-planning

Jace M.’s Avatar
Jace M. Jan 07, 2017 622 views

What direction do I need to get into a career field of broadcast or reporting field?

I am a 26 year old young man dreaming to be a sports broadcaster or reporter one day, for any sports company that I can get into the tv field. I am very passionate about NFL, NBA, MLB, or college football. I would report or broadcast any of the major sports that I have listed to you. I am a...

broadcast-television broadcast-media

Christian O.’s Avatar
Christian O. Aug 22, 2016 826 views

How important is knowing sports people, broadcasters and people who are in the field of sports entertainment, to get into the business?

I am studying Broadcast Communication at North Central College in Naperville, IL and I want to know if I should contact broadcasting firms and meet people who are already in the field to get into the business. communications sports-management broadcast-media...

public-relations

ethel A.’s Avatar
ethel A. Aug 22, 2016 837 views

How can I learn more about sports broadcasting while in high school?

I have always been interested in sports broadcasting, but have never really done anything about it because I do not know how to start, I would like to experience an internship or something similar to get to know the medium, houw could I do this? broadcast-media sports-journalism...

television-producer sports-media broadcast-journalism tv-production

Khalah R.’s Avatar
Khalah R. Aug 22, 2016 654 views

How i do become sucessful in the entertainement industry?

I'm a senior, i got to school in Hollywood i love broad casting and social media and i would love to work in the entertainment industry. How do i become successful and what do i major in? acting theatre director broadcast-media...

film-production

Alana C.’s Avatar
Alana C. Aug 20, 2016 822 views

What do you love about sports entertainment?

It is important for everyone to love what they they, especially if they plan on continuing on in their career for many years. This also leads to a happy life! I would like to see why others enjoy this industry to widen my views. sports sports-management entertainment social-media...

sports-journalism sports-media broadcast-media sports-broadcasting