Career Questions tagged Broadcast Media

Suzette I.’s Avatar
Suzette I. Sep 06

What companies or industries do you think I should target?

My name is Suzette I. I’m a senior at Brennan HS and after I graduate I want to attend Texas State and study journalism and digital media to become a sports broadcaster #sports #sports-management...

#broadcast-media

Shanair P.’s Avatar
Shanair P. Jul 12
Maya D.’s Avatar
Maya D. Oct 17, 2018

I would like to know what type of journalism classes are there?

some people told me that there is one where you watch movies and write about it, also another example is another journalism class you learn about media or photography #journalism #broadcast-media #writing...

Julia E.’s Avatar
Julia E. Oct 09, 2018

How can I merge a degree in journalism to the pop culture and media field?

These two areas really intrigue me and I would love a way to merge both. #journalism #broadcast-media...

#communication

Brenan B.’s Avatar
Brenan B. Jul 06, 2018
Chenaniah A.’s Avatar
Chenaniah A. Jan 16, 2018

In college, I plan to study sports broadcast journalism, how easy is it to get a job in that field whrn I graduate?

I love sports and I am pretty good about analyzing games and I know names of athletes in different sports pretty good. My dad is concerned that I am should widen my scope and not focus on that field alone. #sports-media #broadcast-media #sports #media #communications...

#journalism

Fatima G.’s Avatar
Fatima G. Feb 09, 2018

What are the qualities that colleges look for in prospective students interested in journalism?

I really want to partake in a few colleges that I've done excessive research in regards to their journalism programs and I'm still unsure what they are looking for precisely. What appeals most to them when they think of accepting a student into their programs regarding the field of...

#broadcast-media #journalism #communications

Ahmad L.’s Avatar
Ahmad L. May 17, 2016

What do I need to do right now dealing with sports to help me push to become a sports broadcaster?

What do i need to do right now dealing with sports to help me push to become a sports broadcaster. #teacher #sports #broadcast #espn #university-of-florida #athletics #broadcast-media #college...

#television

Hailey B.’s Avatar
Hailey B. Oct 30, 2016

Do you enjoy being a broadcast journalist?

I love broadcasting and I want to hear if someone working that actual job loves it still. #broadcast #journalism...

#broadcast-media

Astrud B.’s Avatar
Astrud B. Sep 01, 2017

Is it better to get good grades or to make connections?

Hi, there! I'm curious as to how to succeed in school, and I'd love to know what my priorities should be. A lot of people have told me that connections are the best resource we get from college, and that it's what most helps with our aspirations. I'm hoping to become a photojournalist,...

#broadcast-media #online-journalism #online-media #networking #photojournalism #broadcast-television #writing-and-editing #writer #journalism

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Sep 01, 2017

Im interested in media but not sure what degrees or jobs I can get?

What kinds of degrees can I major in that involve media, and what jobs can I get with that degree plan? #media...

#broadcast-media

Janee W.’s Avatar
Janee W. Aug 30, 2017

How do you stay passionate about journalism at challenging times?

I want to be a journalist and one of the many questions I have about that particular career is how do you stay passionate about being a journalist when things are difficult/challenging. I'm curious about this because I know journalism can be very demanding and it has it's ups and downs as well...

#broadcast-media #journalism

Caleb G.’s Avatar
Caleb G. May 10, 2016

Broadcaster salary?

How much do u get paid for it? #television #broadcast-media #people...

#financial-planning

Jace M.’s Avatar
Jace M. Jan 07, 2017

What direction do I need to get into a career field of broadcast or reporting field?

I am a 26 year old young man dreaming to be a sports broadcaster or reporter one day, for any sports company that I can get into the tv field. I am very passionate about NFL, NBA, MLB, or college football. I would report or broadcast any of the major sports that I have listed to you. I am a...

#broadcast-media #broadcast-television

Christian O.’s Avatar
Christian O. Aug 22, 2016

How important is knowing sports people, broadcasters and people who are in the field of sports entertainment, to get into the business?

I am studying Broadcast Communication at North Central College in Naperville, IL and I want to know if I should contact broadcasting firms and meet people who are already in the field to get into the business. #communications #sports-management #broadcast-media...

#public-relations

ethel A.’s Avatar
ethel A. Aug 22, 2016

How can I learn more about sports broadcasting while in high school?

I have always been interested in sports broadcasting, but have never really done anything about it because I do not know how to start, I would like to experience an internship or something similar to get to know the medium, houw could I do this? #broadcast-media #sports-journalism...

#television-producer #sports-media #broadcast-journalism #tv-production

Khalah R.’s Avatar
Khalah R. Aug 22, 2016

How i do become sucessful in the entertainement industry?

I'm a senior, i got to school in Hollywood i love broad casting and social media and i would love to work in the entertainment industry. How do i become successful and what do i major in? #acting #theatre #director #broadcast-media...

#film-production

Alana C.’s Avatar
Alana C. Aug 20, 2016

What do you love about sports entertainment?

It is important for everyone to love what they they, especially if they plan on continuing on in their career for many years. This also leads to a happy life! I would like to see why others enjoy this industry to widen my views. #sports #sports-management #entertainment #social-media...

#broadcast-media #sports-journalism #sports-media #sports-broadcasting

Cailon S.’s Avatar
Cailon S. Aug 19, 2016
Cailon S.’s Avatar
Cailon S. Aug 19, 2016

Is it a must to speak a foreign language in order to be a sport analyst and be in the broadcasting industry?

I am asking this question because I want to be a sports analyst and radio and television broadcaster. #sports #broadcast-media #sports-media #broadcast-television #broadcast...

#radio-broadcasting

Muthuveera M.’s Avatar
Muthuveera M. Aug 17, 2016

What's the most stable job with a good income in the media field?

I'm a high school senior whose always been interested in working in broadcasting, but am very scared that I might not make the correct decision. #broadcast-media #broadcast-journalism #broadcast-television #broadcast...

#tv-production

Dan A.’s Avatar
Dan A. Aug 16, 2016

What to study or do over the summer for a DJ-tech radio person?

What do you suggest a high-school student do over the summer to increase their chances for being selected out of a large pool of other applicants for a job as a radio board runner for a morning show? #broadcast-media #radio #radio-broadcasting...

#radio-host

Annalie B.’s Avatar
Annalie B. Aug 15, 2016

What qualifies one sports broadcaster as being more reliable than another?

This question would be helpful in organizing a stable career path and resume to assist in solidifying a good job out of college. #career #college-major #broadcast-media #sports-marketing...

#experience-design

Annalie B.’s Avatar
Annalie B. Aug 15, 2016

How does somebody who has not played a particular sport able to broadcast about it?

My name's Annalie, I'm a 17 year old girl from Long Island, New York or follows sports, especially soccer relatively closely, and was curious while watching a female panel discuss a football game. #broadcast-media #sports-marketing...

#career-path-planning

Fin J.’s Avatar
Fin J. Aug 15, 2016

How did you figure out what you wanted to do within the sports field?

I REALLY want to work in sports, but I don't know what job would be the best fit for me. How did you decide what you'd be best at? #sports...

#broadcast-media

Taylor S.’s Avatar
Taylor S. Aug 13, 2016

What are other job options for me if I don't make it as a field reporter?

If I want to become a sports news anchor (on the field at games), what are some other jobs you think I should consider? I heard that there are a lot of options in this field but I'm not sure how to learn what they are or learn about what exactly they do and how it relates to a reporter's...

#espn #reporter #sports #television #broadcast-media