Career Questions tagged Broadcasting

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Dec 14, 2022 113 views

Sports Broadcasting

How many years would it take in college to become a sports-broadcaster? What type of classes would it take in High School and College to get this job? Would Journalism be a good class for this major?

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Jan 22, 2021 263 views

What career in broadcasting makes the most money?

#broadcasting #sportsbroadcasting

Serion’s Avatar
Serion May 07, 2018 529 views

How long should it take to become a sucessful broadcster ?

I would like to have a great career ion that field if the NFL does not work out I still would like to have a major hand in the sport #sports-broadcasting #sports #broadcasting #communications #media

Serion’s Avatar
Serion May 07, 2018 532 views

What are the steps of becmoing a sucessful sports broadcaster ?

Alexis’s Avatar
Alexis May 24, 2016 841 views

Is it hard to find a job with baseball teams?

I want to get on with a minor league or a Major League Baseball team whatever way I can because I love baseball #sports #sports-management #baseball #sports-broadcasting #broadcasting

Tyzhee’s Avatar
Tyzhee May 09, 2016 622 views

If i go to a engineering school will they teach me about broadcasting?

Because I to learn how to control a machine if it's my first time using it #engineering #broadcasting #broadcast-engineering

Jenay’s Avatar
Jenay May 08, 2016 667 views

What majors should I take that will give me the skills to become a TV broadcaster, if my college doesn't offer courses for that exact career?

I am going to be an incoming freshman this fall at the University of Northern Iowa. I would like to become a TV broadcaster, but my college doesn't have a set course for that exact major. I would like to get a professional opinion on what communication courses should I take that will help me...