Career Questions tagged Sports Management

Riley D.’s Avatar
Riley D. Apr 29 207 views
kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 188 views

how much do u make as a football coach

That when I want to grow up i want to be a coach or a engineering person coach sports-management professional-sports...

technology

Audrey P.’s Avatar
Audrey P. Jun 18, 2020 851 views

I am 15 years old and I feel like I should have some idea of what I should do or be in the future. I feel like I am not good at anything. Any ideas on how I should figure out?

I am 15, I make good grades (4.6 gpa), im in all honors and AP courses, im athletic, im tall and skinny, i play travel sports all year round, I was a spirit leader last year, im full of energy, i have adhd, i am nervous about presenting in large crowds but i can talk to large crowds, i take...

sports-management technology future unsure college travel art medicine chef fashion

Isabella L.’s Avatar
Isabella L. Apr 23, 2020 277 views

I'm interested in going into sports medicine but also interested in business, which is the best option?

I am three sport athlete with high honors, I go to a technical school and take Information Technology as my trade. sports medicine sports-management business...

professional

Nathan D.’s Avatar
Nathan D. Mar 22, 2020 515 views

What careers blend my passion for business and my love for sports ?

I am a grade 11 student. I am an actor with leading and supporting roles on my resume. I’ve done theatre, short film and television series. I love basketball and the raptors. I’m very interested in business and investments. consulting sports-management business...

acting

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 14, 2019 328 views

What jobs can I do that will allow me to analyze and research sports and athlete stats?

i like sports and i like to be active all the time with anything that keeps my brain working and moving sports sports-management...

athletics

Matt C.’s Avatar
Matt C. Nov 28, 2019 363 views

I’m a 20 year old street smart fit male, I don’t know what I want to do, any ideas?

I have a background in every sport I have great salesman skills I have great street smarts I have great leadership sales sports sports-management business...

work

Suzette I.’s Avatar
Suzette I. Sep 06, 2019 221 views

What companies or industries do you think I should target?

My name is Suzette I. I’m a senior at Brennan HS and after I graduate I want to attend Texas State and study journalism and digital media to become a sports broadcaster sports sports-management...

broadcast-media

Peyton P.’s Avatar
Peyton P. Jan 20, 2019 272 views

Are any degrees necessary to become a talent agent?

I’ve recently become interested in being a talent agent for models and athletes but as assumed this is not a common career and I don’t know much about how to get there and be successful. talent agent management...

sports-management

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. Apr 11, 2018 336 views

What kind of jobs can I get after college from a sports management or criminal justice major?

I am interested in coaching or being in an organization and I am interested in police and detective work. sports-management police-and-law-enforcement...

criminal-justice

Lontavious W.’s Avatar
Lontavious W. Apr 26, 2018 398 views

What is the key to become a successful sports manager?

I want to pursue a degree in sports management at Georgia State university and I want to know what are some tips to becoming an outstanding sports manager sports-management sports athletics...

management

Lontavious W.’s Avatar
Lontavious W. Apr 26, 2018 328 views

What will I be expected to accomplish in my first year of an internship for a job of sport management?

I want to know if having a internship for a sports manager would be exactly what I read it would be sports-management sports athletics...

internship

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 442 views

Is sports management a good major?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! college...

athletics sports-management business management college-major sports

Zachary R.’s Avatar
Zachary R. Jan 17, 2018 392 views

How do you get an internship job in sports management

I am studying sports management with a dream of getting a job with a sports team after graduation and would love to get internships to put on my resume internship sports...

sports-management

Joseph P.’s Avatar
Joseph P. Mar 13, 2018 430 views

How important are internships during college?

While researching which college to attend, it seems some colleges have mandatory internships while others don't. What are the pros and cons to internships? tointernornot...

sports-management

Evan C.’s Avatar
Evan C. Jan 17, 2018 392 views

What can I do in the future with my degree?

I want to know what I can do in the future with a sports management degree. college-major sports sports-management...

what-school-is-the-best-for-my-batlors-and-grant

thomas G.’s Avatar
thomas G. Nov 13, 2017 647 views

how do you become an nba player

because i want to be one athletics sports sports-management...

basketball

Chandler F.’s Avatar
Chandler F. Nov 28, 2017 549 views

Should sport management undergrads get their master’s degree?

I’ve heard that if a sport management student wants to make more than $40k when they enter the job market, they need to obtain a graduate degree — is this true? sports sports-management masters-degree sports-media college higher-education...

career

lauryn S.’s Avatar
lauryn S. Aug 15, 2016 600 views

When athletes and coaches in the sports entertainment industry travel for games, are they given time to explore the location they are playing at or are they only able to attend the game?

I watch a lot of sports and notice that games are hosted all over the world, but I was not sure if the athletes are able to visit the place their games are at, or simply attend practices and games and stay in their hotel room. athlete sport sports...

sports-management

Mario M.’s Avatar
Mario M. Aug 15, 2016 476 views

What makes a General Manager of a professional sports team adequatly educated?

Im looking to work in the sports industry and am interested how the ideal General Manager of a sports team is educated or prepared. experience sports...

sports-management

Elton T.’s Avatar
Elton T. Feb 08, 2017 515 views

As a Sports Coach do you like your job?

I'm a high school student wanting to learn about this type of job. sports sports-management athletics coaching...

coach

Raheem  D.’s Avatar
Raheem D. Feb 10, 2017 671 views

if i was to play baseball but had barely any knowledge about it will i still be able to play if i was planning to learn?

I played baseball in the back yards of my friends house and i thought i was getting good but i don't have barely any professional knowledge about it of any sort. but i want to know about it and possibly make it a career for me sports sports-management baseball athletics...

Jeremy B.’s Avatar
Jeremy B. Sep 29, 2017 1198 views

What is the best way to get a summer internship with a major league baseball team?

My career goal is to be on the operations side of a MLB team, with the ultimate of being the president of the organization. I love baseball! baseball sports sports-management...

internships