Career Questions tagged Sports Management

Jake’s Avatar
Jake May 13 137 views

What is the hardest part about jobs involving sports?

I would like to go into something involving sports but I am wondering about the hard parts?

Jake’s Avatar
Jake May 13 178 views

I would like to go into something that involves sports such as sports management or sports medicine, or sports marketing which schools should I look into?

Cailen’s Avatar
Cailen Oct 19, 2021 234 views

what courses should you take in college if you want to pursue a career in sports marketing?

#sports #marketing #professional #sports-management

Allan’s Avatar
Allan Sep 28, 2021 403 views

How hard was it to get a job as a sports agent?

#sports #sports-agent #career #sports-management #soccer

Sofia’s Avatar
Sofia Jun 08, 2021 499 views

What types of journalism is there?

#journalism #sports-management #sports #travel #broadcast-media

Terrence’s Avatar
Terrence May 19, 2021 234 views

What are some ways to have a successful business?

#sports #sports-management #sports-marketing

Riley’s Avatar
Riley Apr 29, 2021 422 views

What are the job opportunities for a person with a Sport Management degree?

Sport Management Student at the University of Michigan- Ann Arbor #student #sports #sports-management #kinesiology

kaiden’s Avatar
kaiden Mar 18, 2021 307 views

how much do u make as a football coach

That when I want to grow up i want to be a coach or a engineering person #coach #sports-management #professional-sports #technology

Audrey’s Avatar
Audrey Jun 18, 2020 1343 views

I am 15 years old and I feel like I should have some idea of what I should do or be in the future. I feel like I am not good at anything. Any ideas on how I should figure out?

I am 15, I make good grades (4.6 gpa), im in all honors and AP courses, im athletic, im tall and skinny, i play travel sports all year round, I was a spirit leader last year, im full of energy, i have adhd, i am nervous about presenting in large crowds but i can talk to large crowds, i take...

Isabella’s Avatar
Isabella Apr 23, 2020 396 views

I'm interested in going into sports medicine but also interested in business, which is the best option?

I am three sport athlete with high honors, I go to a technical school and take Information Technology as my trade. #sports #medicine #sports-management #business #professional

Nathan’s Avatar
Nathan Mar 22, 2020 744 views

What careers blend my passion for business and my love for sports ?

I am a grade 11 student. I am an actor with leading and supporting roles on my resume. I’ve done theatre, short film and television series. I love basketball and the raptors. I’m very interested in business and investments. #consulting #sports-management #business #acting

Matt’s Avatar
Matt Nov 28, 2019 529 views

I’m a 20 year old street smart fit male, I don’t know what I want to do, any ideas?

I have a background in every sport
I have great salesman skills
I have great street smarts
I have great leadership sales #sports #sports-management #business #work

joseph’s Avatar
joseph Nov 14, 2019 449 views

What jobs can I do that will allow me to analyze and research sports and athlete stats?

i like sports and i like to be active all the time with anything that keeps my brain working and moving #sports #sports-management #athletics

Jackson’s Avatar
Jackson Nov 14, 2019 605 views

What are good professions within sports?

#athletics #sports #sports-management

Suzette’s Avatar
Suzette Sep 06, 2019 377 views

What companies or industries do you think I should target?

My name is Suzette I. I’m a senior at Brennan HS and after I graduate I want to attend Texas State and study journalism and digital media to become a sports broadcaster #sports #sports-management #broadcast-media

Dalton’s Avatar
Dalton Apr 16, 2019 458 views

I'm interested in becoming a entrepreneur, what strengths and weaknesses might i need?

#entrepreneur #business #sports #football # #sports-management #sports-medicine #sports #sports-marketing #technology # engineering

Trevon’s Avatar
Trevon Mar 04, 2019 432 views

I'm thinking about a few colleges that I want to attend, but I'm not sure how to pick between different colleges. What things should I be looking for in a college?

Mechanical (cars) and Playing sports #Sports #mechanical #college #sports-management

Peyton’s Avatar
Peyton Jan 20, 2019 373 views

Are any degrees necessary to become a talent agent?

I’ve recently become interested in being a talent agent for models and athletes but as assumed this is not a common career and I don’t know much about how to get there and be successful. #talent #agent #management #sports-management

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jun 20, 2018 558 views

Is sports management a good major?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

Lontavious’s Avatar
Lontavious Apr 26, 2018 422 views

What will I be expected to accomplish in my first year of an internship for a job of sport management?

I want to know if having a internship for a sports manager would be exactly what I read it would be #sports-management #sports #athletics #internship

Lontavious’s Avatar
Lontavious Apr 26, 2018 513 views

What is the key to become a successful sports manager?

I want to pursue a degree in sports management at Georgia State university and I want to know what are some tips to becoming an outstanding sports manager #sports-management #sports #athletics #management

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Apr 11, 2018 414 views

What kind of jobs can I get after college from a sports management or criminal justice major?

I am interested in coaching or being in an organization and I am interested in police and detective work. #sports-management #police-and-law-enforcement #criminal-justice

Laura’s Avatar
Laura Mar 27, 2018 653 views

What is a typical day like working with athletes?

#athletic-training #sports-management #sports

Joseph’s Avatar
Joseph Mar 13, 2018 531 views

How important are internships during college?

While researching which college to attend, it seems some colleges have mandatory internships while others don't. What are the pros and cons to internships? #ToInternOrNot #sports-management

Evan’s Avatar
Evan Jan 17, 2018 482 views

What can I do in the future with my degree?

I want to know what I can do in the future with a sports management degree. #college-major #sports #sports-management #what-school-is-the-best-for-my-batlors-and-grant

Zachary’s Avatar
Zachary Jan 17, 2018 502 views

How do you get an internship job in sports management

I am studying sports management with a dream of getting a job with a sports team after graduation and would love to get internships to put on my resume #internship #sports #sports-management

Chandler’s Avatar
Chandler Nov 28, 2017 669 views

Should sport management undergrads get their master’s degree?

I’ve heard that if a sport management student wants to make more than $40k when they enter the job market, they need to obtain a graduate degree — is this true? #sports #sports-management #masters-degree #sports-media #college #higher-education #career

thomas’s Avatar
thomas Nov 13, 2017 749 views

how do you become an nba player

because i want to be one #athletics #sports #sports-management #basketball

Jeremy’s Avatar
Jeremy Sep 29, 2017 1427 views

What is the best way to get a summer internship with a major league baseball team?

My career goal is to be on the operations side of a MLB team, with the ultimate of being the president of the organization. I love baseball! #baseball #sports #sports-management #internships

Luke’s Avatar
Luke Mar 24, 2017 734 views

Does it cost money to become a player in the NFL?

Do you need to pay to be in the NFL? If so, who would you be paying? Taxi drivers have to buy a license to drive, and then they get to earn money -- is that how it works in the NFL or do the players get paid to play without having to pay anything back? [This question was edited by an admin to...