Career Questions tagged Mentor

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Jul 29 105 views

Why is it hard to build my network and find a mentor in my field of study?

I am an IT major. I tried my best to build my network and find a mentor, but it's really hard. Maybe, I am not doing it the right way. I need help....building my network, finding a mentor.....almost EVERYTHING. Technology might be in demand, but it's really hard to find a job without...

#major #mentor #building #network #july20 #networking #college #help #technology

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 18 68 views

How do I choose a psychology graduate track?

I'm a rising college junior majoring in psychology and minoring in criminal justice. When I was researching graduate schools, I found there are many tracks in the psychology graduate programs that I'm interested in. How do I narrow down a single track? #psychology #graduateschool #college...

#professor #major #student #mentor #colleges #july20 #programs #ms #tracks #degree #program

Angela Y.’s Avatar
Angela Y. Aug 18, 2018 182 views

How do I know when I've found a potential career mentor?

When is safe to approach someone in a higher position than you to form a connection? How can you ensure you're not stepping out of line in doing so? #career #mentor...

#connections

Kemi O.’s Avatar
Kemi O. Aug 11, 2018 189 views

How do I find a mentor and What should I look for in a mentor?

I will be starting college soon, and I’m really freaking out because I feel don’t have a clear idea on what career path I want to take. I feel like I need someone to help and guide me throughout my college years....

#mentor

jose M.’s Avatar
jose M. Feb 22, 2018 570 views

I work for AT&T in retail now, how can i transition to AT&T in IT?

I'm a college senior who is expected to graduate from the Information Technology program in may 2018 and currently I'm an intern as a data quality analyst. I love working for AT&T but i feel like i may have to look else where to get a start in my IT adventure, does anyone have any...

#graduate #internships #mentor #retail #att #information-technology #loyalty #career-transition #college #search #big-data