Career Questions tagged Career Goals

How many years does it take to be a business operations manager?

What are the various levels of education must I go through to pursue my career goal?...

#career-goals

1

Ken Simmons’s Avatar
Active Jun 11 at 12:02 PM

Posted by Christina B.’s Avatar Christina B.
Ken Simmons’s Avatar
Ken Simmons | Assist with Recognizing and Developing Potential The answer is really dependent upon you and is an individual ...

How difficult is it to get a job as a practicing lawyer?

I plan on becoming a child advocate lawyer and I've heard from many other people that you might not like that you can't always get job doing what you want as a lawyer. #lawyer #child #advocate...

#career-goals

1

Ken Simmons’s Avatar
Active Mar 04 at 02:53 PM

Posted by Payton G.’s Avatar Payton G.
Ken Simmons’s Avatar
Ken Simmons | Assist with Recognizing and Developing Potential It all depends on many factors. From my experience, the most ...

Is it best to chase after your dream or financial stability?

Everyone has that one thing they love to do, but know they probably won't make a lot of money from it though. Is it best to put stability over fun and passion? #philosophy #social-science-phd #social-science #social-sciences #career-counseling #career-choice #finance #business-finance...

#career-goals #passions #purpose

3

Marilyn Balke-Lowry’s Avatar Roxana Cornejo’s Avatar Jorge Soulayrac’s Avatar
Active Jun 09 at 07:28 AM

Posted by David H.’s Avatar David H.
Marilyn Balke-Lowry’s Avatar
Marilyn Balke-Lowry | Artist/Owner at Imaginart; Director of College Guidance Consultants, ... This is a very popular question, but thanks for even asking. ...

How are you sure in your future?

I have been to school once before for Business Management. I thought I was sure that is what I wanted to do however I was given the opportunity without completing my degree and I gave it a shot for 3 years it just wasn't for me. Now back in school for something I have always had interest in but...

#career-goals #information-technology

3

Kristen Erban’s Avatar Dina Lee’s Avatar Adam Westerman’s Avatar
Active May 01 at 01:17 PM

Posted by Brittany P.’s Avatar Brittany P.
Kristen Erban’s Avatar
Kristen Erban | Director: Talent Acquisition Operations, PMO & Analytics I'd consider myself as a lifelong learner. Are you back in ...

How do I start combining two majors I love into something beneficial for the public?

I am currently double majoring in dance and psychology at Cal State Fullerton. Later on I want to combine the two to become a child psychologist who incorporates dance into the therapy of children. I don't know where to start and I am hopeful someone will give me some ideas. Thank you :)...

#dance #career-goals #therapy #psychology #questionsaboutlife

1

Ken Simmons’s Avatar
Active Aug 10 at 11:12 AM

Posted by Leah F.’s Avatar Leah F.
Ken Simmons’s Avatar
Ken Simmons | Assist with Recognizing and Developing Potential Congratulations on being interested in finding the right career to follow.. ...

What is the best thing you can have on your resume for an architectural engineering internship?

Getting an internship is one of my goals after college and I just want to know what are one of the best things to have on your resume. #engineering #architecture #architectural-engineer #resume-building #resume #internships...

#career-goals

1

Ken Simmons’s Avatar
Active Mar 09 at 10:04 PM

Posted by Alejandro A.’s Avatar Alejandro A.
Ken Simmons’s Avatar
Ken Simmons | Assist with Recognizing and Developing Potential Congratulations on being interested in such an creative area. As you ...

What do I need to do to be able to work in Cyber Security?

My name is Marcel and I´m 17 years old. I have thought about what I want to be in life and that is a couple of different things. I have thought about doing something in cybersecurity, gaming, social media, application designer, or something in the technology field relate to those categories....

#gaming #social-media #mobile-applications #cybersecurity #career-goals #cyber-security #technology #gaming-industry

3

Jim Mcconnell’s Avatar Samuel Cameron’s Avatar Victoria German’s Avatar
Active Jun 27 at 12:29 PM

Posted by Marcel W.’s Avatar Marcel W.
Jim Mcconnell’s Avatar
Jim Mcconnell | Corporate Security Profressional Marcel, (Cyber) Security is a great field, a very wide variety ...

What are the steps you need to take to accomplish your goals in life?

To give students different ways of achieving goals! #career #career-development #career-goals...

#achievements

3

Nancy Hamp, MA’s Avatar Kim Igleheart’s Avatar Gerard Baltrusaitis’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:57 PM

Posted by Jalon W.’s Avatar Jalon W.
Nancy Hamp, MA’s Avatar
Nancy Hamp, MA | IOrganizational Leadership • Assessment and Interviewing • Educational ... It is important to learn time management skills to help you ...

Did your university assist you in your collegiate career?

I never saw a single person about my future and the avenues i could travel when I was getting my bachelors degree. I was not spoken to a single bit except for responses to professors. They had their great jobs, but what was mine? Why didn't I receive any guidance at a very influential time...

#college-admissions #recruiting #college-major #career-goals

2

Naomi Maria’s Avatar Natalie Fein, MSeD, NCC, DCC’s Avatar
Active Aug 12 '17 at 03:24 AM

Posted by Melissa A.’s Avatar Melissa A.
Naomi Maria’s Avatar
Naomi Maria | Designer & Illustrator Oh goodness no, my program did nothing to help me with ...

What specific goals, other than those related to your occupation, have you established for yourself for the next 10 years?

future refrence...

#career-goals

1

Jennifer Grawey’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:53 PM

Posted by Shardae M.’s Avatar Shardae M.
Jennifer Grawey’s Avatar
Jennifer Grawey | Regional Vice President, National Accounts You should establish personal and professional goals. That said, it depends ...

Was it hard getting exposed into the entrepreneur world and making your own label for yourself?

Entrepreneurship is a big step and you need a lot of connections to achieve it! My cousin actually got into that field by connections because it isn't easy. #entrepreneurship #social #networking #entertainment #entrepreneur #field #career-goals...

#achieve

3

Tamara Smith, M.S., CPLC’s Avatar Kim Schiavone’s Avatar Playwright & Author Leslie Green’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:40 PM

Posted by Britney M.’s Avatar Britney M.
Tamara Smith, M.S., CPLC’s Avatar
Tamara Smith, M.S., CPLC | Founder and Life Coach at You Fit Well, ... Becoming an entrepreneur is a major task and a great responsibility ...

For a college graduate: If you could go back to your freshman year of college, what is one thing you wish you would have known, and one thing that you would do differently?

I know that now, as a senior in high school, there are a few things that I wish I could go back and tell my younger self... such as "don't worry about what other people think of you," "be more outgoing," and "apply for more scholarships your junior summer." In the same way, I am sure that...

#graduate-recruitment #career-goals #experience #graduate #college-jobs #graduate-school #college-major #first-job

3

Cicily Smith’s Avatar Thaiz Ciolfi Cazzaro, CPSM’s Avatar Yvette Boafo, MSW’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:32 PM

Posted by Emily H.’s Avatar Emily H.
Cicily Smith’s Avatar
Cicily Smith | Communications Student/ Office Professional What I wish I knew as a Freshman? socializing is not ...

What is the best process to become a great civil engineer?

I want to become a civil engineer but there are somethings that confuse me on how to get to that dream of having the civil engineer tittle. What are the best ways to start as of now to becoming a great civil engineer #college #civil-engineering #motivation...

#career-goals

2

Ken Simmons’s Avatar Wael Al-Rihawi’s Avatar
Active Feb 27 at 01:08 PM

Posted by Kevin C.’s Avatar Kevin C.
Ken Simmons’s Avatar
Ken Simmons | Assist with Recognizing and Developing Potential Hi Kevin! You asked a very important question! Here is some ...

What CEO works with patient satisfaction in the medical field ?

I love having that patient interaction. I love it so much that i decided to set it as my ultimate long term goal;. I was wondering what kind of CEO works with patient satisfaction, what is the name of this career. #career #nursing #hospital #ceo #career-goals #long-term-care...

#patient-safety

2

Teresa Bentley’s Avatar Ken Simmons’s Avatar
Active Feb 27 at 01:08 PM

Posted by Ana G.’s Avatar Ana G.
Teresa Bentley’s Avatar
Teresa Bentley | NICU Nurse Manager at Baptist Memorial Hospital for ... Dear Ana- That is a very interesting question. The CEO of ...

Over 58,000 students, educators, and professionals are discussing their career paths on CareerVillage.

Join us

icon-country-tagsCurrently showing results for: Global (all countries) (change)