Career Questions tagged Career Goals

Jose M.’s Avatar
Jose M. Jose M. May 20 90 views

What's the next step in life to becoming a celebrity hairstylist?

Does this requires a higher education, if so what school will you be attending? what are some goals that'll help you get to this height of success? #life #career-goals #pro #school #haristylist...

#business

Kimberly R.’s Avatar
Kimberly R. Kimberly R. May 18 120 views

Do you recommend any specific goals to pursue?

I try to meet the goals i put my mind to and i am attending college as undeclared. #career-goals #lifestyle...

Anthony N.’s Avatar
Anthony N. Anthony N. Mar 17 91 views

How do you figure out what major and career you want to persue in

My career goal is to be a graphic designer. I have a good idea of how computers work and enjoy making pictures using different tools and devices. I would hope to make a living off of creating artwork and showing my creativity....

#career-goals

frantchelle C.’s Avatar
frantchelle C. frantchelle C. Feb 24 112 views

How do I find a career that suits me better?

I'm a student in year 11, & I would like to have a career in the medical field. Right now, I am leaning more towards mid-wife but I want to see what other careers that may interest me. #medical field #mid-wife #suitable # #career-goals #future...

#career

Kaley Q.’s Avatar
Kaley Q. Kaley Q. Nov 24, 2020 188 views

How do I know when it is appropriate to ask for a raise in a science related field?

When I graduate high school I would really like to get a job as a science technician. Jobs are slim, but I'll work that out when I get there. My parents are both pretty passive, and don't really talk about work too much. How do I know when it's okay to talk to my boss about money related...

#science #knowledge #career #college #jobs #work #career-goals

ISIS V.’s Avatar
ISIS V. ISIS V. Oct 15, 2020 147 views

What is a Career choice?

I am a student who is currently doing research on sociology which has to do with my career interest. #academic-advising #students #career-goals...

#careers

Leah F.’s Avatar
Leah F. Leah F. Jan 18, 2018 446 views

How do I start combining two majors I love into something beneficial for the public?

I am currently double majoring in dance and psychology at Cal State Fullerton. Later on I want to combine the two to become a child psychologist who incorporates dance into the therapy of children. I don't know where to start and I am hopeful someone will give me some ideas. Thank you :)...

#questionsaboutlife #career-goals #psychology #therapy #dance

Christina B.’s Avatar
Christina B. Christina B. May 28, 2018 350 views

How many years does it take to be a business operations manager?

What are the various levels of education must I go through to pursue my career goal?...

#career-goals

Payton G.’s Avatar
Payton G. Payton G. Mar 04, 2018 348 views

How difficult is it to get a job as a practicing lawyer?

I plan on becoming a child advocate lawyer and I've heard from many other people that you might not like that you can't always get job doing what you want as a lawyer. #lawyer #child #advocate...

#career-goals

David H.’s Avatar
David H. David H. Jan 23, 2018 512 views

Is it best to chase after your dream or financial stability?

Everyone has that one thing they love to do, but know they probably won't make a lot of money from it though. Is it best to put stability over fun and passion? #philosophy #social-science-phd #social-science #social-sciences #career-counseling #career-choice #finance #business-finance...

#passions #purpose #career-goals

Brittany P.’s Avatar
Brittany P. Brittany P. Jan 21, 2018 512 views

How are you sure in your future?

I have been to school once before for Business Management. I thought I was sure that is what I wanted to do however I was given the opportunity without completing my degree and I gave it a shot for 3 years it just wasn't for me. Now back in school for something I have always had interest in but...

#career-goals #information-technology

Alejandro A.’s Avatar
Alejandro A. Alejandro A. Jan 17, 2018 361 views

What is the best thing you can have on your resume for an architectural engineering internship?

Getting an internship is one of my goals after college and I just want to know what are one of the best things to have on your resume. #engineering #architecture #architectural-engineer #resume-building #resume #internships...

#career-goals

Marcel W.’s Avatar
Marcel W. Marcel W. Dec 13, 2017 540 views

What do I need to do to be able to work in Cyber Security?

My name is Marcel and I´m 17 years old. I have thought about what I want to be in life and that is a couple of different things. I have thought about doing something in cybersecurity, gaming, social media, application designer, or something in the technology field relate to those categories....

#social-media #mobile-applications #technology #gaming-industry #cyber-security #cybersecurity #gaming #career-goals

Jalon W.’s Avatar
Jalon W. Jalon W. Apr 26, 2017 701 views
Melissa A.’s Avatar
Melissa A. Melissa A. Feb 22, 2017 582 views

Did your university assist you in your collegiate career?

I never saw a single person about my future and the avenues i could travel when I was getting my bachelors degree. I was not spoken to a single bit except for responses to professors. They had their great jobs, but what was mine? Why didn't I receive any guidance at a very influential time...

#recruiting #college-major #career-goals #college-admissions

Britney M.’s Avatar
Britney M. Britney M. Aug 15, 2016 683 views

Was it hard getting exposed into the entrepreneur world and making your own label for yourself?

Entrepreneurship is a big step and you need a lot of connections to achieve it! My cousin actually got into that field by connections because it isn't easy. #entrepreneurship #social #networking #entertainment #entrepreneur #field #career-goals...

#achieve

Emily H.’s Avatar
Emily H. Emily H. May 27, 2016 1828 views

For a college graduate: If you could go back to your freshman year of college, what is one thing you wish you would have known, and one thing that you would do differently?

I know that now, as a senior in high school, there are a few things that I wish I could go back and tell my younger self... such as "don't worry about what other people think of you," "be more outgoing," and "apply for more scholarships your junior summer." In the same way, I am sure that...

#graduate #college-jobs #graduate-recruitment #first-job #graduate-school #experience #college-major #career-goals

Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. Kevin C. May 24, 2016 687 views

What is the best process to become a great civil engineer?

I want to become a civil engineer but there are somethings that confuse me on how to get to that dream of having the civil engineer tittle. What are the best ways to start as of now to becoming a great civil engineer #college #civil-engineering #motivation...

#career-goals

Ana G.’s Avatar
Ana G. Ana G. May 06, 2016 664 views

What CEO works with patient satisfaction in the medical field ?

I love having that patient interaction. I love it so much that i decided to set it as my ultimate long term goal;. I was wondering what kind of CEO works with patient satisfaction, what is the name of this career. #career #nursing #hospital #ceo #career-goals #long-term-care...

#patient-safety